Kkusum

India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Name one character in kusum u hate most (Page 3)

sana_usa Senior Member
sana_usa
sana_usa

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
vidhi, trishul. tashu

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
It is hard not to hate all of the them! Each one of the characters are annoying in their own way, but if I would have to choose I would say. Vidhi, Garv, Kali and Mahi.
Cute_Angel Groupbie
Cute_Angel
Cute_Angel

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
I hate kkusum and kalli ubay
myaj Groupbie
myaj
myaj

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sana_usa

vidhi, trishul. tashu

hey, i just noticed your avatar...somebody i know made that ...funny!

it was supposed to be movin..i guess this board doesn't support movin avatars!

myaj Groupbie
myaj
myaj

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
I HATE KUMUD AND KKUSUM!
sona Groupbie
sona
sona

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
I hate Kali- she is always scheming and crying about how no one thinks of her and overlooks her mistakes..Angry
sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

I hate:

• Vidhi (She's such a traitor!  And Kumud and Kkusum trust her so much.  One day when Kkusum was asking her are u sure Kumud loves Kshitij, she's like "yes aunty!"...and then when Kkusum left she made this ugly pouty mouth face...she looked like a monkey wobbly head!)
  • Kali (Such a spoiled brat!  She has to have everything!  And she's always like "Nobody loves me!" Get some new lines!  And Kkusum shows shows much love towards her and she's so blind she doesn't see who's bad and who's good)
  • Taashu (she wants revenge from Abhay, but it's her own fault she married him!  She married him cuz she wanted property, and Abhay was too smart for her.  So obviously Abhay was gonna leave her if she just used him! Stupid dog!)
  • Trishul (well I don't hate him that much...I mean I hate him but I think he's funny sometimes with his sarcastic remarks.  But what I don't understand is how can he be Abhay's son when Abhay and Taashu never had sex?  Taashu was having ilicit relations with her ex hubby, maybe he's his son!...and why don't they take freakin DNA tests?!?!?)
  • Arundathi (she doesn't shut up and she's so UGLY!...hehehe...Nikita's quieted down a bit but Arundathi is such a blab!)
  • Kapil (He's so doubleminded!  Sometimes he's like "Oh Kkusum's bad" because he listens to dumb Arundathi, and then when Kkusum does something good "Oh Kkusum's a devi!", he's got no opinion!)
  • Nakul (He's a nobody now, I don't know why he's still on the show.  He wants Abhay's property.  Ekta's dumb, Aryaman and Abhay are partners...they both have the same damn property!  And that story is going nowhere these days, so he's just useless)
  • Harry (He's useless too, he's ugly and he's dumb!)
  • Neelam (Aryaman's mom) (She rolls her eyes all the time.  She's such a snob!  It was all because of Kkusum that her Bahu Saakshi got justice from her rape or else no one would have believed her that it was Ajay Malia!  She's so unthankful!  And it was her fault that Kshitij and Kumud fell apart.  I hate her for that!)
  • Garv (He's such a damn cheater.  I mean I don't hate him that much, but I really hate him for cheating on Kumud.  He's wierd too.  When he was with Kumud he wanted Kali.  When he was with Kali he wanted Kumud.  Make up your damn mind boy!  And he looks like a potato when he's clean shaved and looks like a monkey otherwise!)
  • Mahi (She was like her daughter, or should I saw Kali's like Mahi.  She was the "No one loves me" idiot too.  I mean Kkusum was so nice to her when she brought her as a surrogate mother and I mean you don't go after other people's husbands.  Someone once posted that Kkusum goes after other people's husbands.  She didn't go after Siddharth, Siddharth went after her.  And she only married him cuz everyone said to do it.  Mahi's the one who goes after everyone's husbands!  And she's got no heart...she knew Kkusum was alive but still she married Abhay.  She's selfish!  I hate her!)

Well, I guess that's the end of my list!  I think...oh..and I hate Ekta! LOL

fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I think i hate all the characters LOL LOL LOL They make me feel Dead That's why i have stopped watching the show..i live on the updates..i don't want to see any of their faces Tongue

Go to top