Name one character in kusum u hate most

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 19 years ago

hi guys. which character in kusum do you hate the most currently?? and why?

to begin here i go:

i hate VIDHI for lying to kusum about kumuds feelings for kshitij.  grrrrrrrrrrrrr.😡. wish shes next on the ekta's death row!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xoneha thumbnail

Kkusum😆

No wait..Kumud😆No..

Kkusum, Kumud and Abhay.

Oh wait.Garv.

There are just too many characters to hate😛

gold111 thumbnail

ðŸ˜‰     ðŸ˜†      

AKA G A R V   

😭😭

dreamerrrrr thumbnail

i hate vidhi 2 coz shez such a traitor 😡😡

every1 really trusts her especially kkusum and kumud and shez such a errrrrrr😡😡

glamour_girl thumbnail

1) Vidhi

2) Trishul

3) Garv

4) kumud

5) kkusum

6) Abhay

there are so many thats why I can't name them.

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
GARV.........way to irritating!!!😡
Anoli thumbnail

VIDHI😡

TASHU😆

NAKUL🤢

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

samie thumbnail
trishaul coz he killed sohan😭😡
pj04 thumbnail

hmmm...i kept thinking and thinking . there are so many characters to hate ...however for me mahi(even if she is not manipulative and all the way evil) takes the crown. here is why.....

she is the crux of all the present sorrow in the kapoor household and that is when she was never mistreated like others.

1)she is reason kkusum left house(she was so busy seducing abhay that she forgot he has a wife, he is desperately in love with),

2)she is the reason kali has turned out so obnoxious(she was so busy fulfilling her wishes that she never taught kali what was right and what was wrong),

3)she is the reason abhay was torn between her and kkusum(she knew that kkusum was alive , abhay still loves kkusum and kkusum suspected an illegimate relationship between her and abhay, instead of clearing the misunderstanding and telling abhay about kkusum...she was busy planning her wedding and hiding kkusum from abhay).

4) she is the reason for kali's bitterness(while she told kali about being her birthmother, she never told kali the deal between her, kkusum and abhay  and her unsavoury past...to kali, mahi is the wronged party and kkusum evil...mahi never corrected her perceptions)now kali is alldead bent to destroying kkusum, thanks to her biased information.

5)mahi is the indirect reason kali ended up breaking up garv and kkumud(mahi was so busy justifying love probably bcoz of tensions in her and abhay's relationship that she never told kali that it was wrong to pursue nakul when she was engaged to garv or that she was wrong to eye garv when he had gotten married to kkumud).

everyone else has been hurt(knowingly or unknowingly) by the kapoor family or kkusum and has a score to settle(esha, tashu , trishul, vidhi )or is a victim of human emotions like jealousy(nikita, arundhati) or is simply has ulterior motives like money(nakul).

xoneha thumbnail

The only people I like in Kkusum:

Esha. (don't hate, she acts great)

Taashu (also acts pretty great)

Kshitij (He sacrificed his love for Kumud, and he's cute)

Sohan (Can you say hot?😆)

Sid (Too bad he died😭)