A BIG SORRY and A BIG THANK YOU!!

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Bashing, Bashing and more bashing !!!

I was stupid enough to let it get to me and decided not to make new posts till the bashing stopped.

I was actually very upset with the state of the forum because in the last three months or so the forum became a big part of my life and made some great friends here. Sometimes I enjoyed my time here more than the episodes. πŸ˜³

The bashers did get to me, spoiled my mood and increased my BP.

I had over 24 hours to think, I did a lot of thinking and I came to a conclusion.

Why should I stop posting because of some LOSERS  who come to spoil our fun? Those idiots don't own the show or the forum. 

Why my friends should be deprived of my countless 'Meerabai posts'? I make posts for myself and for my forum friends, not for the bashers.

I logged in this morning and I saw that there were multiple topics which got locked - some bashing and some useless posts.

I also realized the hard work our only mod Minuu has to put in to go through all the useless topics to keep the forum clean. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The least we can do is make good posts which can help push the bashing posts away from the first few pages. 

A lot of the members put a lot of effort to bring positivity in the forum which is commendable. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

A BIG SORRY to all my friends for dumping my stress on your shoulders and running off like an Idiot. 😳 

It was selfish on my part.

A BIG THANK YOU to all who stayed calm and helped spread positivity. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Also a BIG THANK YOU to Shweta (sbk2) for that very long but very useful pm. I am glad I have a friend like you who can give me valuable advice. πŸ€— 

A  BIG THANK YOU to Zoha, Bristy, Somy, serialjunkie, shybabe, Nadzy and everyone else for their efforts. πŸ€—

A BIG THANK YOU to all my fellow droolers (AT friends). You know who you are. πŸ€—

A BIG THANK YOU to all those you asked me not to leave.

You guys knocked some sense into me.

THANK YOU!! πŸ˜ƒ

Divya and Sophie please come back. Don't get affected. I changed my mind and you should too. πŸ˜‰ 

As for the bashers, get a life. 😑  πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

The forum is ours and the show is ours. It has no place for Idiots like you.  

I am not leaving...unless I get kicked out... which I hopefully won't. 😳 

Let's start the new week with a positive approach. 

Don't let the bashing get to you. 

PS: ARHI/ SARUN/ IPKKND rocks. β­οΈ

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gud decisionπŸ‘πŸΌ
Lets strt dis week wid fresh mind n new approach..4get d past.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am not leaving...unless I get kicked out...
same here yaar...I can't leave the show and this cute forum...love this forum and the show soo much...
and love SaRun/ArHi...❀️
YOU WERE THINKING OF QUITTING THIS FORUM?????? WHAT THE !!!!!!!!!! 

Fari, If I knew that you thought so..I would have given you a piece of my mind (Its already down to 20% but I would have shared).

Meerabai, I always told you not to stress... Arrey baba..whats the deal?? One kid screams on weekend, timepass for us. Rajnikanth is Rajnikanth even if you call him bus conductor.. IPKKND is going to have the same place as b4 for you..

N if you leave,where does it leave AA?? 2 angels are of no use!!

Thaand rak Puttar!! We all are there..I'll post as long as the show holds my interest and will quit only if the show goes downhill in a year or 2.Then lets stalk chat clubs..

Chill Madi.

EDIT: Oops I almost forgot to mention..What would we do without Vampire Fari in this forum.. Every forum needs its own set of nocturnal creatures to lurk around posting weird ILU ARHI posts... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..Now I need my beauty sleep but I hear vampires are bootiful...and they sparkle..DAMN stop making those TWImovies..My head hurts..
Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
A... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
That's the spiritπŸ‘πŸΌ...Just follow yur own instinct and heart and everything else will fall in place acc. to yur liking...Keep Posting Dear..God bless yu😊
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
THEY ARE NOT ONLY BASHING IPKKND BUT ALSO BASHING SOMEBODY'S PARENTS..STUPID PEOPLE AND BAAD ME KEHTE HAI KI IT WAS NOT MY FAULT BUT SOMEONES HACKED MY ACCOUNT..ITS COMPLETLY UNBELIVABLE...
SOME STUPID PEOPLE..HUH
incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: somzz007

YOU WERE THINKING OF QUITTING THIS FORUM?????? WHAT THE !!!!!!!!!! 

Fari, If I knew that you thought so..I would have given you a piece of my mind (Its already down to 20% but I would have shared).

Meerabai, I always told you not to stress... Arrey baba..whats the deal?? One kid screams on weekend, timepass for us. Rajnikanth is Rajnikanth even if you call him bus conductor.. IPKKND is going to have the same place as b4 for you..

N if you leave,where does it leave AA?? 2 angels are of no use!!

Thaand rak Puttar!! We all are there..I'll post as long as the show holds my interest and will quit only if the show goes downhill in a year or 2.Then lets stalk chat clubs..

Chill Madi.

Yes...Actually I was thinking not making my own posts for a while and only commenting on the AT and posts made by friends.

But I am back and posting. Third Angel ain't going anywhere πŸ˜³

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The good news is you are back!!
Good that you are not leaving and hope others do the same tooπŸ€—

The best solution is to ignore such posts, Report if the content is abusive.

If not instead of replying in that thread leave a reply or bump some other thread that deserves its place in the forum.

This forum moves exceptionally fast, let such posts die a natural death.

Let us not waste IF's bandwidth on such Losers, instead let us use it for fun, for ArHi and for our friends.
incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: somzz007

EDIT: Oops I almost forgot to mention..What would we do without Vampire Fari in this forum.. Every forum needs its own set of nocturnal creatures to lurk around posting weird ILU ARHI posts... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..Now I need my beauty sleep but I hear vampires are bootiful...and they sparkle..DAMN stop making those TWImovies..My head hurts..

VAmpire Fari does NOT sparkle !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

You're still up??...waht time is it there ?? 

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago