Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhiya SS: Destiny's Desire Update 14 page 60 (Page 56)

anjali0111 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
nice update!!!
pia know abt abhay's secret n accepted him..gr8
hope abhay will save pia from all the dangers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rmuk IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Awesome shivani.
It's ok if it's small, but atleast update kiya karo.
Abhiya moments were nice abd yea convos were really good.
Continue soon as I am waitung the story to be dark soon.
Thanks for the pm.

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
awesome update

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it 
cont soon

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
awesome update.I loved the confrontation part,Plz cont..

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Sweet upd8!!

bellaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
u update
loved it yar
abhiya scene were awsome
so now who was satding and listening abhiya
cont soon

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
New update: 

Update 12 is on pagev54?if you missed it
Piya's pov:
I accepted abhay as he is and yea I was scared when I found out he was a vampire but the love I could see in his eyes for me I could see his feelings are genuine for me there is no motive behind them and he could have hid the fact that he was a vampire but he honestly told me everything. 
Today when I came home I found two strangers in my house they were really friendly with us.  How come they came now. They are my mom's grandparents I know they are supernatural not human like us but how come now they could have came when we needed them the most when we lost  our parents all sudden.  I know they are my great grandparents but still  I could not really buy into there sudden reason to visit us? They said they are here for 2 weeks to get to know us as know  we know who they are.  When they were talking they were not maintaining eye contact with us.  They did make eye contact with us at times but not when they were telling us they want to get to know us there descendants .  I know they truly care n love us after all we are there descendants  but still there reason was not valid . When I discussed this with simran n dhruv . Dhruv hushed me by saying they are our elders and we have no right to question them on that and how can I say that as how much do we know about supernaturals.  I can not tell my brother I am love with a supernatural and  abhay told me not to tell anyone about us as it not safe for others to know.  

The other day when I was going shopping I bumped into a girl . I did not know who she was but she was being really friendly with me. I also saw her in college but the strange thing was she always left before met anyone. She Had been doing this past few weeks . Whenever I told her to sit with me and my friends she always gave an excuse as has to meet so n so or so got to do something. I found something fishy one day when she told me name of the professors that she had to meet.  I knew most of the professors in college and one day I met one of my professors and she casually  started to talk about professors and she told me she knows every single professor in the college. So I asked her if she knew professor Mehra. She told me there is no such professor in college. I was shocked.  Why would the girl lie to me she really has no reason. Was Sheba supernatural as well ? Then it go to me she had to be as she always avoided meeting abhay, annie or riya. She would always give excuses. Another strange thing was she only talked to me no one else in college.but if I told someone about this they would laugh and say I am hallucinating.  But if she was supernatural wouldn't abhay be able to discover her and even if she was human abhay would have smelled her and would have asked me. But he did not even ask me for once.   
Should I tell abhay about her but she is nice and friendly .  Could she be the danger abhay was telling me about or could this be a trap to make abhay n his family busy. I do not know what to do . Should I tell him or not.

In the jungle :
Two people talking we need to find the missing link. We do not know if the missing link is a human or a supernatural.   Find him or soon or else be ready to meet ur end. 

Sorry there is no abhiya moments in here . To make this story darker n move it forward there will be no abhiya moments for two or three more updates.

Tell me guys if u liking it or not  ? 

Edited by shivanipandit29 - 13 July 2012 at 1:27pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top