Frequent Posters

bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
ok its not so hurry we will wiat 4 the abhiya update...😃
piaviviandsena thumbnail
dude ur 1st may is nt arrived yet??
in my calender todays date is 18th may. when u will update next chapter?????
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello everyone, as soon as I plan how the story is going to proceed I will give a update I was out of country for awhile I just came back few days ago and I will update soon
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its all right... we r waiting 4 ur update take ur time... par update jarur karna
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Sorry for a short update and I know its been a long time since I posted.  Sorry well this one is only on Abhiya  hopefully you all will like it let me know also if you don't and please do give your suggestions.

Abhay  takes Piya after college to the jungle

Piya ( in her mind): why is he talking me to the jungle

Abhay: I will answer that soon

Piya gave Abhay a shocked look and asked how do you know what I am thinking?

Abhay: its common sense as a guy would never take a girl to talk in the jungle and here I am so and just hold on to your questions I will answer them .

@ jungle:

Abhay: piya  what I want to tell you  it is not possible around public and even the walls have ears so got to be carefully

Piya:   so tell me what you want to tell me now come on I can't wait

Abhay: piya after a Big Pause  says Piya what if I tell you I am not a human what if I tell you I am a blood-sucking beast will you  still able to trust me will you be able to love like you do or did. I know after knowing this you probably feel disgusted and hate me by now

Piya: you know what Abhay if you told me all of this before  I probably would have not believed you at all but after what I found out yesterday I believe you and no I do not hate you and no I do not feel disgusted  yes its true its still kinda hard to digest for me but I  see the truth in your eyes and my heart is telling me to believe you.

Abhay:  Piya I love you so much I love you I never told you because I was afraid  that you will hate me soon and  I was scared what if I hurt you  so I

Piya: cuts him off so you were showing me attitude. Huh anyways I am happy atleast you trusted me and told me the truth.  Abhay what I feel for you after knowing the truth does not change it still remains the same and makes me feel proud.  Abhay even I want to tell  you something that has been bugging me okay  yesterday  at my house we got my grandmother's will  which still remains a mystery to us.  My maternal grandmother came from a wiccan family and   we also read my mothers letter that told us we are loved and a loving family is waiting for us.  And also  it said I was the chosen one.  Abhay I know what I told you just right now  you might not believe me.

Abhay cups piya's face and says I believe you and I know actually my family assumed your grandma is a wiccan and perhaps  Kamini the daughter of the great wizard  Raghav and his  wife Poonam who is a witch.  Piya just remember I am always there for you and I will protect you always and  my  family will protect Dhruv and Simran. I will not let danger come near you

Piya: wait a minute how do you know her name I never told you wait a second  is that why you asked for our family tree but at that time we did not know anything  about my mom's parents at all then you read my mind Abhay . our life is in danger

Abhay: Piya I knew your grandmothers name before I just associated it with your family as there is only one family with three siblings in dehradoon and that's you guys.   Your life is in danger because you  all discovered the powerful stone which has immense powers that can make anyone  powerful  it and since you all know where it is and you are the only ones who can give it to someone as that what  Raghav's curse on the stone was.  Only you three ancestors of Raghav can do it as you three are the only ones unless Kamini has more grandchildren.  Piya I am always there for you always.

Piya: I know Abhay you will be there for me as you  even  protect me in my dreams too.  And mr. Vampire your secret will  remain a secret I promise

Abhay: I know and kisses her forhead.  Lets go now

Piya:  no I want to spend more time with you here alone

Abhay: its not safe

Piya: you are there for me  so why should I be worried

Abhay tries to persuade piya but she wins and she ask him to  pay for the time he wasted in his attitude make it up  to her.

Abhay says I will someday and winks and   he smells something and tells piya we really need to go. Its really not safe and  grabs her hand and in a millisecond disappears .

Further way in the jungle

Someone says  with a evil laugh Abhay  how do you save the Jaiswals

Precap:  Raghav Poonam entry  into jaiswal home and more Abhiya

and story will get darker soon.  in  1 or 2 updates
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
chalo itne mahino baad ek update to mila 
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..dishu..

chalo itne mahino baad ek update to mila 

i know my studies and i was out of town and  away from my laptop and when i came back my laptop had problems so i  couldn't update.
after long time dear but very nice up date thanks for pm 
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update i'm eager to read the darker updates now
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Better late than never. Awesome update