Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
 Thanks to you all

you all will soon know what Damini is up to.  and why she is  after jaiswals. 😳 thoda intezaar karo i will update soon pakka.
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
abhay n pia thinking of each other!!!
so annie will also help abhiya... 😊
plz continue soon dr... 
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
lovely update shivi .
i really like it .who is another vampire in town?
annie also help abhiya was superb 
riya is sweet . 
i want dhamni as evil .
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey dear awesome update but plzz PM me coz nowadays I access my post frm mobile so its become difficult 4 me so pm me plzz & by far i luv all ur update
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Thanks to you all and  sorry i don't reply individual i will try next time and i will surely pm you all. 
Nikvi29 thumbnail

New update:

Next day @ mount college:

piya is smiling and walking to her class, Riya yells hey piya,  whats up girl you are smiling so much today? Piya:says my family has moved to dehradoon as my brother got a job here. Riya: says cool congrats by the  way which company does your brother work for? Piya says my brother got the job In Damini industries.  Riya: is shocked and says cool smiling and ask what post. Piya: says as the MD of her company. Riya: shockingly says i need to tell Bhai all of this in her head. Piya; says hello Riya you look lost. Riya Says oh i just remembered something i will be right back and she leaves to call Abhay.

Riya calls Abhay and says Bhai i need to talk to you immediately.  Abhay says alright come to the parking lot i am our there.  Riya goes to the parking lot and tell Abhay About how piya's family has moved to dehradoon and her brother got a job as MD at Damini's company. Abhay: shockingly says so Damini is playing something big we must find out quickly before she does something destructive.  Riya: says Bhai you think Damini is gonna play a dangerous game with piya and her family. Abhay says honestly i don't know and she is a witch and i don't trust her at all.  So to be on safe side we got to find out. Did you call Annie and tell to come here its urgent?  Riya: says yea i did and her phone rings she picks up her cell and It annie who tells her she is waiting for them at Raichand mansion.

@ Raichand Mansion

Annie  Tells the Raichands i will go to Damini industries  tomorrow and apply for a job .  And she tell them she will call them and she will be aynonymous caller and she will not call them by their names as it can be dangerous.  Abhay and Riya  tells  Chandeena  and Annie about Piya's brother working at Damini industries . annie Tells them don;t worry i will make sure He is safe . Abhay says i will protect piya and tells Riya to try to get close as possible with piya so she can protect simran. Riya says don't worry Bhai. Haseena says i heard she is a interior designer and  we can call simran to do the interior of our home to keep an eye on her and keep her safe. Great idea says Abhay. Riya Says i will talk to piya about this so she will encourage me to make her sister our interior designer.  Chand says so everything is set Abhay will be looking after piya, Riya will look after simran and Annie will spy on Damini and look after Dhruv.  Haseena says perfect. and Chandeena and Abhay leave. Riya tells Annie hey i need to your help. Annie says  yea what nd Riya tells About Abhay and piya to her and how Abhay loves piya and how he is  behaving rudely with piya.  Annie says so Abhay is in love . Riya says yes i know you will  say it is against clan rules but piya is his soulmate and she is the only one who can give my brother peace and alittle bit of happiness. i just know it.  and i think She also likes him. Annie says i will help you Riya because Abhay deserves happniess and as a clan leader it is important for him to be happy to lead our clan successfully.  riya Says thank you. Annie: says you know what Abhay did for me front of that this is nothing. and maybe this is a way i can pay back to him.  Riya says my brother would have done that for anyone and you are like his own.  so please don't say that.  Annie Says okay i will not.  Riya says okay well go back onto the mission and tomorrow you and i and misha will discuss this.

next day @ mount college in the classroom 

mrs Gupta gives students a project that requires them to work in pairs. And She wants a first year to work with the last year student in pairs.  Abhay sees this as a opportunity and goes to piya and Says hey piya  will you be my partner.  a shocked piya say yes and says in her head is this a dream or what. Abhay who reads her mind says no its not a dream in real i am asking you.  piya shockingly ask how in the world did you  what i am thinking.  are you superman or you some pschic .  Abhay : says no i am not a phsyic and smiles.  piya faints and  was about to fall and abhay catches her and sprinks specks of water on her face and says lets go the library and discuss.  piya says okay.   abhay and piya walk side by side looking at each other to the library. And They discuss about their project which is on history of Dehradoon.  Abhay asks piya if he can drop her home . piya says yea sure.  Abhay and piya are driving and Abhay's car stop working in the road. and piya says  its too late and i don't think  we will find a car mechanic nearby especially by the jungle. And she says i know a short cut through the jungle.  lets go. Abhay: says its not safe for you. piya: says  are you scared? Abhay says in his head piya i am scared for you. What if that unkwnown vampire attacks on you when  i am not around you as he is thinking this pain is visible in his eyes. piya Says are you okay. Abhay says yea and Abhay walks with  piya through the short cut and drops her home and runs  to his home in vampire speed.

@ Damini Villa

Nancy: How can these human's help you?

Damini : says they are the only ones who can help, they are the key to the powerful stone

Nancy : how ?

Damini :   They are the descendants of the great Raghav a wizard who had a powerful stone. 

Damini is telling the story to Nancy:

Raghav a good  wizard king and   his powerful  wife  Poonam  had discovered a  powerful stone and  they had  protected it but somehow got stolen and to keep it from being misused  they put a spell on it.  And the spell was when three descendants of Raghav and Poonam. The simple touch will break the spell and since it was discovered by Raghav he  is the rightful owner of the stone.

Nancy but how can these three sibling's reach it

Damini:  the stone knows its rightful owner and it has tremendous powers and it will attract them.  The stone will call them.

precap: Abhiya working on the class project  together.

Hey Everyone i hope you all like this and please  do give your precious comments and criticism.  and i have a question since i am confused  tell me if you want to see Damini as a negative or a postive character?  it will be really helpful
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry for late comment shivy i am in a jam right now. Great updateEdited by snitchseeker - 12 years ago
mad_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice 
plz pm me for next update
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update... love abhiya
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3