Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: abhiyan_soni

lovely update shivi .riya misha plan flop yeh abhay b na kabi sahi kam nahi karta .  precap interesting. waiting for next part .

Thanks Sandy. 😊
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb update bt waitg 4 more abhiya now tht damini attacks raichands poor she might regrett it
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
I'm really looking forward to your next part of the story
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sorry i couldn't reply to last updates
awesome updates
loved them
continue soon
thanks for the PM
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Thanks You  everyone  for your replies  i will soon update. ðŸ˜³
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
brillient shivi!!!!
loved it so misha n riya are paning 2 make up 4 abhay pia...
what is damini up 2???
is she a threat 2 pia n her family???
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm!!!!
Mendesarmy thumbnail
<3 it wat else cani say update soon
Nikvi29 thumbnail
i will update soon  latest by tuesday.
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oks dr... we will be waiting...
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Next update:

Next update:

Piya, Simi, Dhruv go to Damini villa  to get the keys for their new home as Damini want to meet the Young Lad who is the MD  of her company now as she was impressed with  his qualifications. As Piya n her siblings enter they a colorful entrance with blooming flowers in flower pots but as they go inside the hall they see a dark gloomy room as they are passing and a servant immediately closes the door  and leads us to the left  where Damini was waiting for us. (Note: the room servant closed is only too add a spooky feeling and make Piya and her siblings find the house a little strange)

As they enter Damini whose Back was facing them says Welcome the Jaiswals to Damini Villa and Dehradoon.  She turns around and with a stern smile and gazing nonstop at them  She calls Nancy to get the keys to their new home and car from the company.  Damini says I hope you will like it there.  She tells them to take rest now as they have traveled .  She does not stopping gazing at them till they leave.

@ Jaiswals New home

Simran says did you guys notice how strangely she was she was staring at us and she had a stern smile and I don't know but I  felt really awkward there especially the ways she was looking at us.   It was liking she was saying something and meant something else. Piya : says yea dhi I also found that strange but  Dhi it could be that she is always been that way  weird person.  Dhruv: says Piya I think that could be a possibility  but  we cannot ignore how she was looking at us and it was strange enough to see how she was not looking at her servants  and nor her servants were looking at her and I read Dehradoon is a land of mystery.

In the Jungle at 11 pm : a  college girl gets lost and she sees a person and  says excuse me can you please help me out I am lost  . the person smirks and  gives a evil smile and  says welcome food and digs their fangs into the girls neck and dries her blood out and leaves.

As Haseena was running in the deep jungle she smells a human and she goes over there to find a dead  girls body lying  there blood  dried out.  At same time  Damini's servants were in the forest looking for something .   they see Haseena over there near the girl and she was struggling to control herself with those few fresh drops of blood spilled on the ground but the successfully controls herself .  They immediately return and tell Damini about Haseena  being a vampire. Damini Says with a  evil smile finally I found those vampires too.   She says bring me the list of families  in Dehradoon.  Damini says : so  this is Haseena Raichand And she lives with her Family. And she calls Robert and tells him to keep a eye on Raichands.

@ Raichands

Haseena tells her family how she saw a girls dead body and tells them she was attacked by a vampire.

Abhay, Riya, Chand all shocked  but how can that be possible, how come we are not able to sense the vampire.  Haseena says I don't know about that and She also tells them ,Damini knows they are the vampires because by now Damini's servants must have told her. Abhay: says then she also must have already sent a spy to keep  eye on us.  Riya: Says well then know we gotta find out why she has come to dehradoon?  Abhay: says  well  I think we should sent a spy too, our spy will be her confident .Riya: says but who  ?  Abhay: obviously a vampire who  has a lot of self-control and is smart and wise and can cleverly fool her and make Damini dance on her tunes.  Chand Says  there is only one who can do that and that is Anwesha aka Annie.  Riya:  perfect choice   Abhay: yea she is the perfect choice and  we will be meeting her after  150 years.  Riya: My best friend.  We Need to be alert and need to find out who the traitor is in our clan?  Who is breaking the rules who?  Says Chand and tells Abhay its your responsibility as clan leader to find out who that vampire is and  give them a punishment. And Haseena and I know you will do what is best for our clan and superiors also have lots of hopes on you.

@ Jaiswals

Piya: thinking About What Simi and Dhruv said and could they be right? Or  is my sister being too superstitious ?  I don't know about they are right.  And says stop it Piya think about other thinks and she mind wonders off to Abhay and smiles and thinks this guy is like mystery?  Will I ever be able to understand him?  He is rude but helpful.  He saved me from falling yesterday. Will he ever talk nicely to me?  Oh I wish.  And she says stop it Piya stop it why are you thinking about Abhay Raichand.  And she  says gosh when will I ever stop thinking about him , gosh Abhay Raichand get out of my life.  Go away. 

@ Raichands

Riya sneaks in and as Abhay was too busy in thinking that he did not sense Riya coming . Riya says Bhai are you thinking About Piya?  Abhay: says yes at first then says no I am not n Says stop your bakwaas and mind your own business.  Riya: says well this is my business and stop being rude and arrogant to me otherwise I will go tell Piya that you love her.  Abhay:  Stop it Riya right now.  Riya: says okay Bhai as you say n in her mind she says Bhai one day you will accept you love her and you and Piya will be together and now Annie is coming she will help me for sure.  Let's see Bhai your stupidity  or our efforts work.  I just wish I could do some incantations and make you confess.   People are right you are truly a sadu Raichand but an amazingly perfect brother, and a son and a clan leader.  And as prophecy say's will be a perfect lover.

please let me know if you find something illogical cuz i don't want anything illogical .  please give your valuable critcism and comments.

and another thing i have not really Decided if Damini is gonna be evil  or not ?  so till i figure out  she will stay mystery .  and i will pm  tomorrow morning since i just wrote it and posted it. 😳

Edited by shivanipandit29 - 12 years ago