Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Haye mere sadku Raichand...Love u...😛...wonderful...loved it ...pls continue the os...n pm me next time...😛...
Teamvampires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nice wow sooo perfectly written!!!!!!!!!!! Plz pm me😊
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
really nice n plz pm me next time 😊
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice ff
Please pm me
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
merry christmas
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Next update:

In Shimla a witch named Damini has been looking for Sugandh Jaiswals children and one of her spies tells her that Dhruv and Simran are in Mumbai but Piya is in dehradoon.  Damini so finally I found them.  I want to meet them now. 

Dehradoon Raichands Mansion: Chand gets a call from superiors and they tell him the witches are coming to dehradoon beware.  So far they are no threat for us but they might, so we are ordered to be alert.

@ College

Piya is sitting in canteen  quietly and reading a book and Abhay is passing by and  sees her and is thinking  I did not behave with Piya properly at party I should say sorry , and in his head he says to Piya I am really sorry how I behaved with you yesterday.

Piya who is reading the book hears this and freaks out and ask misha who is eating the burger beside her. Misha did you hear that? 

Misha: What?

Piya: someone saying sorry.

Misha: no I did not.  

Piya: weird then how come I heard Abhay saying sorry to me

Misha: Piya you are thinking about Abhay and as far as I heard he has never said sorry to anyone.

Piya: it's probably my illusion then and better not think I am falling for him.

Misha:  I did not say that.

Meanwhile Abhay who is watching this senses another vampire approaching him and turns around and says hello Riya.

Riya hello bhai so what are you doing her.

Abhay nothing can't you see I was just walking bye.

Riya well Bhai I see you staring at a girl and I can see that you two are mentally connected you can read her mind and she can hear you if you want her too. And you were telling her sorry mentally.

Abhay mind your own business Riya. By the way where were you and did you go home yet.

Riya yea I went to Mumbai to have fun. And yea I did go home and Dad ordered me to join Mount College as a first year student so I am here.

@ In class 

Piya is sitting alone

Riya comes by and ask may I sit here next to you.

Piya yea sure and says hi my name is Piya Jaiswal and

Riya says nice to meet you Piya and my name is Riya raichand.

Piya: says nice to meet you too and are you new in town? 

Riya says yes I just moved in with my family who has moved here a month ago. Then after class is over Piya says Riya I want to introduce you to one of my close friends who is like my sister.

Riya: says sure I would love to.

Piya (in her head) so finally I will find out If she is a raichand or not or it's me.  And if she is Raichand then it means she is that sadu's sister.  And she is so different from him. Piya: says lets go Riya: smiling listening to Piya and says yes and Piya; introduces Riya to misha: this is Riya Raichand and she is new here and does not really know people so I thought she can hang around with us.

Misha: hi my name is Misha Dobriyal and nice to meet you and welcome to our group. 

Riya: nice to meet you Misha okay girls I gotta go c ya later.

Misha: to Piya tomorrow there is a biking race do you wanna go see it.

Piya: yea I would love to.

Piya: yea sure. 

@ Raichands House

Abhay and Riya are talking:

Abhay: so Riya how was your first day.

Riya: it was great and I made some friends too

Abhay: Good but don't get to close to humans

Riya: okay.  Well Bhai how do you like Dehradoon

Abhay: it's alright it's just a another city where we have come to live

Riya: well I am loving it here I made good friends like Piya and misha

Abhay shockingly says: you are friends with Piya

Riya: why is there anything wrong with Piya?

Abhay: no there is nothing wrong and there is nothing

Riya:  well I know there is nothing wrong but I did not ask if there is anything cooking between Piya and you. Bhai I know you really well don't lie to me or try hide anything from me and Bhai always remember I will always support you and I will be their always.

Abhay:  What do you mean? I am not lying or hiding anything from you Riya

Riya: bhai first stop lying to yourself and ask yourself ask your heart

Abhay:  laughingly says Riya have you forgotten we are heartless our hearts died long time ago

Riya: I know we don't have a heart but we still have humanity in us we are good vampires we look after the weak ones we help them.  And Bhai believe it or not but I can see it in your eyes you care for Piya its because of humanity that is still their inside us. You feel for her.  You are hurt deeply inside that you hurt a sweet girl like Piya.

Abhay: yea Riya I have met lots of girls in 200 years but never felt bad for anyone but this one girl Piya. She is different and she is truly a nice sweet girl.

Riya's cell phone rings: Riya says hello

Misha: hey Riya we are going to Bike racing competition tomorrow you wanna join us?

Riya:  yea sure

Abhay; who was it?

Riya it was misha and she was asking me to join them to the bike racing competition and I told her I will come.

Abhay:  Riya call misha back and say you cannot come

Riya: why bhai

Abhay: don't u remember dad told us about Witches coming to town

Riya: well dad also told us to blend in with humans n we still don't know if  they are good or bad witches

Abhay:  it's not safe for you to be alone. I know you are powerful enough but I still can't allow you as your older brother and clan leader

Riya: but bhai please why don't you come with me

Haseena: comes there and says I think Riya has a good idea that you should accompany her  so I know  you two are safe together  and Abhay  will also reason to go outside into the human world.

Abhay: alright mom

Chand:  comes over there and says alright and stay  alert of your surrounds

Next Day:

Misha and Piya are waiting for Riya in the front and they see Riya and Abhay coming there

Misha: to Piya why is sadu coming with Riya he will ruin all the fun

Piya:  let him come and we will still enjoy okay

Misha: kya baat hai Piya

Piya:  looks they are finally here so shut up misha and says hello Riya hello Abhay

Riya: says hello girls and says my brother will be joining us

Misha n Piya:  that's okay

Abhay is looking at Piya and Piya is looking at Abhay and their eyes are talking to each other

Abhay: with moist eyes looking at Piya and saying sorry with his each gaze

Piya: why do I feel like Abhay is saying sorry to me? It's weird the person who rarely talks  and who is all time sadu is  saying sorry to me  and I feel like the voice I heard yesterday in my head was Abhay's.  Why do I feel like I know those  blue eyes so well why do I wish the moment freezes here forever. Why.

Abhay:  Piya you are so sweet n nice and look at me I am a monster who is so rude and mean and you are like a delicate doll.    I so wish that it freezes at this moment for eternity because it will never happen again.

Misha and Riya:

Misha: talking to each other why can't these two see they like each other

Riya:  hmmm

Misha:  it's so obvious   they like each other, Piya at least in every conversation brings up Abhay

Riya (in her head). I know Bhai it's against the clan laws but bhai I know only Piya can make you smile because she is your soul mate and you know that too.  I will help Piya win her right.

Precap: Damini and other witches come to Dehradoon

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update Shivani!
aww, abhay is trying to say sorry to piya. I really like his sister and now even more coz she will help bring abhay and piya closer.
Continue soon! waiting for the witches to come
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great update shivu.👏.so is damini completely evil? i loved how u portrayed the mind connection between abhay and piya.😳.even misha and riya understands that abhiya r meant for each other..luv their mind talks..cntnu soon😊
Edited by abhiora - 12 years ago
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
please accept my buddy list.  if you like reading my SS. 😳
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
it was lovely update..i loved it..abhiya are mentally connected! And riya will be cupid to bring them closer..continue soon