Abhiya SS: Destiny's Desire Update 14 page 60

Posted: 12 years ago
hello Everyone i am writing a OS inspired by  our lovely writern ofcourse our dearest abhiya

here is a short Character Sketch  :

Abhay Raichand: a Vampire , a vampire leader  who can be ruthless, he is arrogant and rude  n is mysterious.
Piya Jaiswal: a human girl who is loving caring n chirpy n wishes to go to college where her parents met. Her parents died in a car accident n lives with her older siblings
Chand and Haseena Raichand: Abhay's parents also vampires
 Dhruv  and Simran Jaiswal  piya 's older brother n sister
Misha Dobriyal: as shown in the show.

some new characters added:

Riya Raichand:  Abhay's sister and friend who is also a vampire
Damini: a witch
Nancy,Robert and Devika: are also witches who work for Damini
Annie: a Vampire

Links for the updates
Update 1: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/50641306
Update 2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2461042?pn=4
Update 3:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2461042?pn=7

update 4:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2461042?pn=10

update 5https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2461042?pn=14
Edited by Abhiya_Visu - 11 years ago
here is my chapter one 😳

Okay everyone before you read my OS I will warn you I am not a good writer but I tried writing one.

Chapter 1

Mumbai @ Jaiswals

Piya lives with her older Brother n her older Sister; they brought her up their parents died in an accident five years ago.  Luckily Dhruv was an adult so his two sisters Simi and Piya did not have to go to the orphanage.

Piya was the youngest n she always wanted to go to Mount College because that's where her parents had graduated from n that where her dad met her mom.   So Mount College was special to her.  Luckily she was destined to go to Mount College as she got a full scholarship.

So Piya is packing her bags n for her siblings are her parents her older brother is her father n her elder sister is her mother.   They were worried for her because they have never let Piya for once out of their sight.   She was always in front of their eyes every day.   But now she is going to dehradoon n be all alone away from their sight. Luckily dobriyals are their family friends live there and they can look after Piya if she needs them.

Dehradoon @ Raichands

Abhay, Chand, Haseena are instructed by superiors to settle for couple of years at Dehradoon.

Abhay along with his parents moved to Dehradoon.  They were wealthiest n lived in a lonely mansion on the other side of the town to avoid humans.  Chand Wants Abhay to join Mount College an act as a college going boy.

@ Mount College Hostel

Piya enters the hostel

Piya is talking to herself : wow  I am at mount college  where momma papa went to college  wow n finally I have my own room.   I don't have to share it with anyone because luckily it only has one bed wow. Okay now I gotta get ready I gotta attend class tomorrow I gotta fix my room. I gotta put everything in place. 

Next Day @ Mount College

Piya is looking for her class n is getting late because her class starts in 5 minutes

Abhay walks byes her   making Piya fall

Piya are you blind Mr . . . .  c because of you I fell

Abhay:   maybe someone should not block the hall way by standing in the middle.

Piya: look Mr.   instead of saying sorry u are blaming me.

Abhay:  I am Abhay Raichands not Some Mr.

Piya: whoever you are I don't care n you know what I don't need some arrogant batamish's sorry.

Abhay: says I don't care about u either Ms. Piya Jaiswals n bye

Piya: hold on a second how do you know my name I never told you

Abhay says I read your name on the paper you are holding. N goodbye

Piya:  bye

Piya sees misha n says hi

Misha: hi Piya how are u doing yaar?

Piya: I was f9 till I met Abhay Raichands   he ruined my mood yaar

Misha:  you just met him on how did he ruin your mood

Piya it's a long story will tell u later

Misha:  Piya b careful he is the hottest guy n all girls are after him so be carefully of that Abhay Raichands

Piya: I don't care about him n who cares if he is that popular I am here only to study.

Misha I am just warning you because all the girls are after him n phew finally found one like me not interested.

Piya: I just hate Abhay Raichands n never wanna c him ever again

Misha:  if you are not interested then why are you thinking about him and talking about him so much.   Are you falling for Abhay Raichands? OMG

Piya: stop it Misha there is nothing like that I just hate him.

Misha As you wish

They go to their class and attend them and after their last class is over they all go home

@ Raichands Mansion

Abhay with a Glass of Blood is standing by the window and Haseena comes over and ask so Abhay how was your first day with the humans after a long time

Abhay how do u think it was. I hate the smell of humans n I hate human's n especially that human girl Piya Jaiswals, how dare she?

Haseena says well Abhay you gotta control yourself son I know it must be hard but its order from the superiors. N Chand wants to blend in with humans so he asked you to attend Mount College and if that girl annoys you just avoid her.  n it's so strange how you are annoyed by just one girl.   Abhay   you are not only my son buy also the leader of our clan so u gotta  be strong n control yourself from being affected by human because you  are our biggest strength n you are the pride of our clan.

Abhay: yes mom but I don't know why I met her just once n she has affected me.   Okay mom I will avoid her

Haseena good

Chand was listening to all this

Precap: class assignment and abhiya meet again

How is it everyone pardon my mistakes. Please do leave your precious comments   n I am really sorry if it's boring.

Edited by shivanipandit29 - 12 years ago
hmmm...nice start...

add me to your pm list and do continue soon
Edited by hpoirotac - 12 years ago
shivani wonderful start .!!!
i love to read more pm me when u update next .old memories  yad dala di tum ne 
Shivani it was notboring at all. I loved how you have started your OS from the first day. 
👍🏼lovely start shivani..will wait for the updates...
hey it was a good start!!lcntnu yaar😊
NICE START SHIVANI ...
UPDATE SOON ...ND PM ME
Mile nhi & fight start haha
Cont...
awesome start..would love 2 read more..continue soon n pm me when u update