Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: azru

Thanx Nishu:-) Although i feel its unfair.. Once evicted by public.. She shouldnt have got da wildcard.. This shows Bigboss guys rigged her elimination.. Though m not a PM fan,but she was evicted by big boss.. Would have been fair if she got a chance.. InJustice for her fans who voted for her so many times!

yup...i agree PM should have been given a chance...chalo koi baat nahi 😊
i guess she has left the house along with andrew yesterday, its time to MOVE ON!
nkazmi thumbnail
The only reason I come on this Forum now-a-days is to check whether there's a new on Mahek's re-entry =D. Thanks for the update!!! Is she coming like in tomorrow's episode or later this wk? 
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel... just to rub it in even further... Bigg Boss should have a voting contest about who should be brought back as Wild Card between PB and Mahek.

This will make sure PB SFTU ! 
Azru_4_Nik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreeHit

you answered yourself, biggboss rigged her elimination, so that means public didnt evict her it was bigg boss who did it, so dont blame mahek for it, every where ppl want mahek to comeback, thats what public wants and public should get what they want since they are the one who run the show

M not blaming Mahek.. M just voicing a point dat fair chance should have been given to PM as i have seen her havin many fans as well.. No offence to anybody.. As Dolly who was even more violent than PM was given a chance .. Why not PM.. This Public only blogd BB for PM also..
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fire_gun

its not offical bb  twitter account...its fake and this time only  https://twitter.com/ColorsTV  doing job for bb5 on twitter

No didn't know it wasn't their official twitter a/c as dey mentioned 'we got'. Anyways it still doesn't negate d fact tht mahek has massive support. Also everytime I check d 'likes' of Mahek on biggboss.in.com, which is d official website, dey only keep increasing nd she's d top in d hottest housemate wid 20%.
Azru_4_Nik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tj_mum

I feel... just to rub it in even further... Bigg Boss should have a voting contest about who should be brought back as Wild Card between PB and Mahek.

I reckon it should be between PM&Mahek:-)
had enough of PB torture inside n outside=D
wow...i want to see sid and Mahek stand for each other...unlike shonali who flip flops
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ssshhh

No didn't know it wasn't their official twitter a/c as dey mentioned 'we got'. Anyways it still doesn't negate d fact tht mahek has massive support. Also everytime I check d 'likes' of Mahek on biggboss.in.com, which is d official website, dey only keep increasing nd she's d top in d hottest housemate wid 20%.

the link i posted is real and even producer of show is follwing it and re tweeting and commenting  on link ..the link u posted is made sumbody else and from the tweets u can see it tweets r biased  and video link r from other site and official people will never do that..abt mahek support  she had gud support from audience
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thats great news. i want her in. and sid will be super excited. want her to win.
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tj_mum

Yep and pigs would start flying.

PB is someone who looks the other way even when truth is staring right at her face. She believes that its Maheks PR team and some low class Mahek fans (insignificant numbers according to her) who are supporting Mahek. She thinks she got herself evicted out. She thinks sky is the second coming of Raja Harishchandra. She thinks the green room bullies were actually victims. So its best not to waste time on a woman who is living in this parallel reality where things are the opposite. Though I do feel taht for the sake of her children maybe she should go and see the psychiatrist she has been prescribing for PM.