India-Forums

Best jodi of vijay tv Serials-Dinesh ( Karthik)on Pg3!! (Page 5)

Poll Question: Which pair do u think makes de perfect couple?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
11106 [63.62%]
279 [1.60%]
10 [0.06%]
6063 [34.73%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

anushiya1 Senior Member
anushiya1
anushiya1

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
one think i would like to tell  that we as fans we all love to see our fav jodi to won, more than that we must appreciate the good work they are doing in the serial . we should not fight with  each other.
 and i have stared to watch P& S 2 weeks before and now so addicted to JO and karthik, but i too watch S& M.
i think JO and karthi  is getting more votes it is because  we fans wants to see them together soon. and more than that they express their feelings very well which capture the minds and hearts of the viewers soon. and also the current track is more interesting to watch.

Con grates Karthik and Jothi. keep up your good work. we all love to see more romantic performance from you Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DineshG

Rihana5rose Senior Member
Rihana5rose
Rihana5rose

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
ofcourse karthik jothi
kira ford-001 Senior Member
kira ford-001
kira ford-001

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
its absolutely SARO N MEENUU

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index