Best jodi of vijay tv Serials-Dinesh ( Karthik)on Pg3!! (Page 5)

Poll Question: Which pair do u think makes de perfect couple?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
11106 [63.62%]
279 [1.60%]
10 [0.06%]
6063 [34.73%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

anushiya1

anushiya1

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
one think i would like to tell  that we as fans we all love to see our fav jodi to won, more than that we must appreciate the good work they are doing in the serial . we should not fight with  each other.
 and i have stared to watch P& S 2 weeks before and now so addicted to JO and karthik, but i too watch S& M.
i think JO and karthi  is getting more votes it is because  we fans wants to see them together soon. and more than that they express their feelings very well which capture the minds and hearts of the viewers soon. and also the current track is more interesting to watch.

Con grates Karthik and Jothi. keep up your good work. we all love to see more romantic performance from you Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DineshG

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best jodi of vijay tv Serials-Dinesh ( Karthik)on Pg3!! (Page 5)" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rihana5rose

Rihana5rose

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
ofcourse karthik jothi

kira ford-001

kira ford-001

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
its absolutely SARO N MEENUU

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.