Long time!!! Happy New year in Advance Folks!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Hi Mohini So good to see you...Thank you and same wishes to you...

I will check out AB on Zee show list and see what the show is abt...All serials start out good and than they stretch it sooo much that it ends up in the septic tank...

Wish you were around PR but I guess u have left both the shows we used to watch together...I will check out AB and catch u there..

Take care dear 🤗

Yes, Varsha Di. You are absolutely right. I have given up on PR and RMJ and feel its a waste of my time and energy to even think, watch, or comment on these shows. Its common sense that good scripts will attract viewers and crap tracks and ideas will be rejected. However, as common as it sounds, it seems Zee's writers don't get it.

I'm looking forward to DID season 3. Hope to see you around on IF.
Edited by Mohini19 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by umayal

Hai Jai😊,

Its been a long time as you said, How are you...Hope you are doing well...
And yes happy Christmas and New year in advance... Have a great year ahead...

same to you😆😆

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Hey JS

Merry X-Mas and a Happy 2012...Long time no see...I guess you have dropped PR altogether...

Here is something I like to share for the holidays for all the PRians...Please click on the link below...Enjoy!! 😃
 l

oh again its you 😆😆

Edited by -Misha- - 12 years ago
Hi Thank you my dears for the wishes..and wish u all the same ðŸ˜Š

@Tanya : S dear nice to be back after long time...Seems PR is getting a bit back on track so catching it up with n Bhalla's wonderful updates...Thank u dear...S I will be now I guess bit more active here and of course will be in touch always...

@Varsha - Thanks dear for the wonderful wish...I had dropped PR re then after leap I really started to like this more matured n successful Manav n hopefully slowly sorting out Archu...
Hiten n Ankita are doing a great job n at the moment looks the storyline seems to be coming on track a bit...so back to PR now...

Once again for all my dears here wish u all a wonderful christmas n new year...😊

Hopefully PR storyline will make us smile back again...