India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Man Proposes and God Disposes!

mistletoe IF-Dazzler
mistletoe
mistletoe

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

The basic premise of Kasamh Se is based on the old English proverb, "Man Proposes and God Disposes!"

Jai had everything in life, wealth, success, respect, friend's...all he wanted was love! But despite having everything in his favour, he not only lost out on his chance to find true love, he also lost his self in his quest for love...and from a warm, loving and generous man, he has become revengeful, spiteful and full of hatred. From a ruined and heart-breaking relationship with Pia to an already doomed marriage with Bani, Jai has indeed come a very long and sad way! Cry

Bani wanted love and only love in her life...she not only lost the guy she loved to her own sister, but ended up marrying someone from whom she will only get a liftime of pain and anguish, leave aside any love. Bani is now assured of a life which has nothing to offer her except a gloomy and hopeless future with a man who is hell bent on making her life a living hell! Unhappy

Pia wanted to marry for money. She not only found a man with unimaginable wealth, power and status but also someone who loved and cherished her immensely. Pia gambled everything she had in the fist of her hand to be with the man she (thought)loved, only to be let down by him and now she is without love, without family and certainly without money!Ouch

Pushkar wanted to be loyal to his mentor who had been more than a father to him. Pushkar not only ended up back-stabbing Jai in the worst possible manner but also ended up losing his self-esteem and respect in front of everyone. From being a courageous and forthright person whom everyone admired and adored, he has become the object of his own guilt and grief. He ended up making a deadly enemy in Jai, lost out on Bani's friendship & trust and finally had to give up on Pia's love also.Angry

See, basically everyone wanted something else, but ended up getting something totally different! Hence, that is why I think that Jai and Bani would end up together, precisely, because their relationship cannot go down-under from where it already is! And as for Pia and Pushkar, after what Pushkar did yesterday, I would be really surprised if Pia takes him back in her life!Dead

MT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILuvPrachiDesai

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:07am | IP Logged

well said.

Edited by nicegirl_good - 01 April 2006 at 12:10am
Bani_ Pia IF-Rockerz
Bani_ Pia
Bani_ Pia

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:23am | IP Logged
i think than Pushkar is so right then jai
desigal101 Groupbie
desigal101
desigal101

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Wow, right on Clap .   Didn't Jigs and Ranveer got what they want since jai found out about pia and pushky. Good analyses, hope Bani finds love and happiness in her life (either with Jai or SOMEONE ELSE)Wink. But I think Bani would have to go through hell and back to get happiness Confused
Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:04am | IP Logged
MT you can surely bring some extraordinary topics into discussion. very well analysed.
Cheers
Melissa
Chahat17 Goldie
Chahat17
Chahat17

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:40am | IP Logged
WELL SAID MT!...GREAT ANALYSIS AS USUAL...U R THE BEST AT THIS!....as for pia...i think that she is sooooo desperate right now that even if pushkar asked to be w/her later...i think she would accept him...i mean pushkar accepted pia after she betrayed him so it would be only fair if pia did the same and gave pushkar another chance...besides...pushkar said that they should part ways for now....i m assuming he meant as in temporarily....but i cant believe he turned out to be a such a coward...now i m starting to hate him...he is showing signs of a pure loser....omg...if he had the courage to elope w/pia and emotionally blackmail her into coming w/him on her wedding day then why da heck he didnt have enough courage to stand up for his "true love" infront of his family...aaahh....i hate guys who are such "pajamas"[if u know wat i mean LOL]...thats y i like ranveer's character he maybe evil n all[i know he is a mama's boy]...but atleast he is a man...and he can stand up for his rights...he is not like a coward like pushkar...and i think the strongest male character is ofcourse jai but since he is shown to be the "head" of everything i think his character is suppose to be that strong...but still...aahh...pushkar is making me sooo mad right now Angry

Edited by algebramulti - 01 April 2006 at 1:44am
doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 2:33am | IP Logged
       o AGM!!I so much agree with u!! Smile Smile
Ahlaam5 IF-Rockerz
Ahlaam5
Ahlaam5

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 2:49am | IP Logged
well said mt
and i agree wiv u agb