too funny

keep up the good work

Jessi Wink

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Hey thanks guyssss Big smile

hi mink - eminent writer lol hehehhe i wish i was that good Tongue- but he backyard party thing you started it loll ehhehe and ever since then you got me hooke don hehehhe..ThanksHug

will wrtite the next bit soon!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the  encourgement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile

Love Asian princess/DK ki deewani Wink

numba_1_jatti Senior Member
numba_1_jatti
numba_1_jatti

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 3:40am | IP Logged
wats happens next??? its really good.Clap u shuld go into writing. cant wait for the next part.
AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Hope DK can now walk with his crutches, if not, how is he going to save his Lady Love,

Rano, "quick somebody save my sister, she cannot swim"LOLLOLLOL

Rano, close your mouth, you don't know what your're talking about Pagli

pooja1_76 Goldie
pooja1_76
pooja1_76

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Hi ,

Could you please continue with your story. I am just dying to find out what is going to happen.

Thanks.

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Ok here goes the next sence..............WinkThe sence which you all been waiting for girls just hold on to your seats .........ehehehhehe........Wink

Ok so the sence ended on dk shocked face he everbody is standing there like fools........

Rano: please merah di ko bachlo please ....( somebody save my sister please)

Dk is stadnding with his heart pounding looking down on his leg .......Vedant starts removing his shirtt trying to be the hero of the day

POri: yeh kya kar ho tum vedant..... ( what are you doing)

Vedant; Please pori mujhe charro ..wahha ...d isha kiy jaan kartha mahin hai....( please let go of me ..disha life is in danger here.....)

Both of them continue arguing..while a poor lady d is suffacting..inder and gautam stand there like lemons...

Rano: koi please kuch karo..tum kya kara ho..please..ikarhe tamshaa maat dekho koi meri di koh bachoo.....( someone please do somehing don't stand and watch someone please go and help my sister please..)

DK: Ab mujhe kuch karno hoga disha.........( i'll have to do something now..)

...suddenly all you see is hottie FLINGS OF HIS TRACKSUIT BOTTOMS..REMOVES HIS FLIP FLOPS.............AND JUMPS INTO THE POOL IN HIS SPEEDOS and vest lol  ....ehheheheh..........Wink with his hot masculine legs all showing..he flings himself in and screams DISHA

Lady d is just falling to bottom of the pool our hero dk and can bearly support himself he holds onto the pool edge he tries to grab disha but cannot reach her..he has tears coming out his eyes as his leg is paining in agnony and he cannot reach disha.....finally the useless bunch come to some help...vedant gets dk walking stick and leans it over the pool aedge for him to grab on to so he can reach lady d .......dk has no time to think who the help is coming from..he just stares at vedant and grabs the stick he then leans forwards and brings our lady d towards him who is totally uncouncious......

For a moment dk is mesmiresed in his own world...he has disha right on top of him while he is just wearing his trunks.......he pushes back her hair and realises her dress is falling apart and ruined after being in the water for so long..he stares at his possesion......and relasises something is missing......

he sees disha neckalce which her maglasutra which her mum gave her on the pool floor..he knows this is one of disha priszed possesions....

Vednat: what are you doing brother come up...

Dk: nahin who disha ka maglasuta.....( no disha maglasuta i'll bring it one minute...)everbody thinks he gone totally mad he goes down to get hte necklace and holding disha with him..he places it around her neck and stares at her...

suddednly vedant says....Hey brother grab this we'll bring you up..they pull lady d and dk up dk is now on the pool edge in his speedos ontop of lady d.....he is breathing really heavly on her..he relises she has water in her lungs........he stats pushing on her chest to get it ou..rano looks away cwaling away in inder arms....they all look at the disha with broken expressions.....he tries and tries to get the water out but disha lies ther like sleeping beauty..

Dk has streams of tears pouring out of his gorgoues brown eyes.....please disha..plese disha.....uthha disha........mahine humshae zindgi mehin  kohiya ab tumhe nahin kohna nahin chateh plese uttha...tumhare bina mehin jih nahin sakte disha ....please  (please get up disha in life I've always lost i don't want to lose you now disha..please disha get up..i can't leave without you..please get up....)

The only alternative he can think of now is giving her mouth to mouth... he bends closer towards her face...vedants eyes literally pop out..pori is just stearing at him....flashbacks occur to dk of when he came to disha room at night.....he is now getting real close to her lips and is is half a inch away from them to get her back to breathing..his arms are over her body and he is holding himself up and litreally lieing on top of her ..heee is about to place his lips on hers......

Ok guys thats it for now....will continue.....

Do let me know what you think...Will our hero dk manage to ressuate are his lady back to life? hehe...

find out in the next episode of tumhari disha special- Dks Backyard party lolll

By no other than your Asian Princess/DK ki deewani Wink- yupp totally after that sence ....Wink....hehehehhe .......LOL

Edited by Asian Princess - 08 April 2005 at 11:25am
td_dhoom IF-Rockerz
td_dhoom
td_dhoom

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Wink

"heee is about to place his lips on hers......"Heart

OH....MAMA........Smile.......Eshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................Heart

....LOve every bit of it.........Heart

Clap

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess