Posted: 06 April 2005 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

heya guys thankssss!!!!!!!!

glad u liked it!!! will post the next sence sooonnn..........Wink

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani Wink

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

Ooooh! Oooooooh! Oooooh! Why Disha? Damn! Why not me? Some girls have all the luck- and I'm just never one of them.... Cry

Keep it going, AP! Nasha is intoxication, right? I'm feeling that way just reading these looooovely stories! Big smile

-DKaddict

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

Ok guys here goes the next sence....................LOL

Ok so bbasically dk is real close to Disha who is basically drugged out of her brains lol.....LOL.......they're dancing real close and dk looking passionately into disha eyes who know stats feeling a bit dizzy she is faaling into dk arms

DK; arreh disha tumhe kya hua ...( whats happening disha) ..tum teekh toh ho naaa......( U are oright aren't you) disha now is totally in her own world dk makes her go and sit at a table he tries to call the waiter to bring a glass of water but he cannot hear him over the noise........Disha tum yaha betho mahin abhi atteh ho ok ..( you sit here i'll be right back)...with that hewalks off to get a glass of water for lady d ...Wink

dk returns to find the seat empty he's shocked ...he looks around for disha and sees on the dance floor making a complete fool of herself.........lolll

Dk: areh yeh disha ko kya hogya hai ajj woh aiseh koy behave kar hai....kaito usne drink toh nahin piylah...nahin disha aiseh kabhi nahin kar sakti who to shaarb ko nafrat karte hai....now really worried ( whats hapen to disha today why is she behaving like this..did she have a drink or something..na she couldn't of have she would never do that she hates alcohol)

Pori: areeh dk dekho tumhari disha appna kaise tumsha banar reh hai.......\smiling away at her succesfull plan ( see dk look at your disha look at what a fool she is making out of herself)

DK; shut up porineeta tum dakhal matt deho..mahin disha ko app sablam log ga please yah se jahooo...( Don't intefear i'll deal with disha myself..get lost from here...) with that he walks of towards disha on the dance floor..

By this time vedant has also realised there is something really wrong along with gautam inder and rano they all try and get disha to sit down she sturbornly disagress finally she breaks out and screams

Disha: PLEASE WILL YOU LEAVE ME ALONE MUJHE DANCE KARNE HAI OK....MUJHE AKLEAH CHORDO.....( i want o dance leave me alone ok)

Everboday at the party is shocked ...they alll stare at disha.......porinteeta is clearly enjoying the sence

Pori: areh disha don't worry you carry on na.....jeh woh dance karne na chateh ushe karne do na.....

Dk eyes fill up with anger

Vedant: you shut up pori and stay out his..moves towards disha..look dish ab tum hosh mahin nahin ho meereah saath aho hum fir dance karage ok ( look dish you're not in your senses at the moment come with me we'll dance later ok)

Disha: nahin mujhe abhi..dance karna hai..........( NO I WANT TO DANCE NOW) Now acting like a complete fool.......

dk is just getting angriere and angrier he about to explode........

Rano: please di kya kare ho tum saab dekhra hai comeon.....( what are you doing everybody is looking) Inder is just in total disgust and realy doen't know what to say and keeps looking down

Gautam: please humarhi baat manlo disha ( please listen to us disha)

Disha: disha breaks out crying .....nahin mahine humchae kiya joh saab chateh eh..kabhi mhine apni kushi nahin chaiye...humchase dusro ka baal chaoo..aur mujhe kya mila...bezzati aur ammant ke siva..nahi...( walking further and further back towards the pool edge) nahin...abb mahin joh chagii who karrogi...........disha ab appne ke liyeh jeghi aur kiskiyle nahin sirf..... ( i  never did as i pleased i always looked out for others and what made them happy never wanted my own happiness and what did i recieve only insults and bad treatment..no this isn't going to happen anymore..now i'm going to live life for myself not for anyone else only .....)

Everbody is dumbstruck at her words dk eyes are litreally popping out and pori is smiling away at he sence...she suddely starts feeling dizzy in the middle of her sentence and is walking futher back holding her head suddenly she falls into the pool in her uncounious state.........drowning ......

DK : screams DISHA...........

Vedant: oh my god disha.....................

Rano: oh my god please koi di koh bachoo..diiiiii ..usko terhnah nahin ateh plese koi meri dii ko bachlo...........diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ( plese someone save my sister she doen't know how to swim..please...)

The episode ends on dk shocked face!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok guys thats it for now will continue tomrrow!!!! Will our lady d survie or not? I f so who will rescue her? lol ok find out tommrow in Tumhari disha sepcial- DK's backyard party!!!!! he ehheheh

By your very own Asian Princess / DK ki deewani Wink

Edited by Asian Princess - 07 April 2005 at 4:40pm
Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

Guys do let me know what you thought!!!!

I'll post the next one soon!!!!

Thanks Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani Wink

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Hi Ap,

Good as ever.Looks like u r going to become an eminent writer.

I know lady D will be fine!!

Well, don't we make ' impossible' 'possible' in our stories.Big smile

Mink,who just wants to say "all the best".

td_dhoom IF-Rockerz
td_dhoom
td_dhoom

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Tongue............DK Heart...............PLEASE...............Wink

SAVE.........TUMHARI........... Smile...........DISHAHeart........................LOL

td_dhoom IF-Rockerz
td_dhoom
td_dhoom

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Hey Asian Princess,Smile

..........FabulousClap....Clap...Clap..............don't keep us waiting..................LOL

...........continue pleaseeeeeeeeeeee..................Wink

Go to top