Culture
Culture

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 12:37am | IP Logged
hey what abt the continuation????
Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

sorryyy guys 2 keep u allll waiting like this i got some time on my hands 2 day lolll or its more like i can't be bother to revise lolllll hehhe........LOL bonding just gets to my head mannn whoever thought of chemistry Dead lolll u should of seen our histroy teacher the other day guys she had 2 take 2 asprins in class to cope with us lolll.............LOLLOL

i just like to say i have changed the storyline to make it more intresting...sumitra has now recovered and as usual accepts pori as her bahu and disha as the guest ..yuppp and our fav lady gagri is behing bars lolll...........LOL

okkk guys soo here it goes......sooo sit back and enjoyy......hehehehe.......LOL....im sorryy if i bore u though ...giving it my best shot........

okk soo lady d is in the bathroom with our hottie whoes arm is pretty injured and a bump on his forehead she looks nto his eyes and suddenlyy..............passes out.........

Dk: oh my god disha.....hes carries her to the bed and lays her down.....he looks down on her and smiles......he about to turn away when he realises that disha can not be left alone........he sliently sits next to her......and nods off........

moring approaches disha is wide awake with the sun shining in her eyes .......... she gets up to find dk next to her........

shethinks to herself : oh my god dk sareeh raat that yahaaa .......omg kaal raaat kya hua taah mujhe toh kuch mallom bhi nahin.........

meanwhile the sun is shining on our hottie and is fidgeting.........and toosing and turining...........

dk: he gets up and smiles and says : areeh disha tum.....

Lady d stops him halfway....... dk tum aise haad takne gir saktha teeh mujhe mallom nahin tah.........im disgusted i really am..........dk ( now in tears) maineh tumpar wishwas kiya tah aur tum................she covers her self with a nightgown as she is just in her night dresss.......

DK; arreh disha meriye baat to sunho .who is now really hurt Cry

Disha: mujhe kuch nahin sunnha dk abhi meera karma see jaoooo.............get out dkkkkkkk ...just get out.in bigggg tears.........and runs to the bathroom...........weeping her eyes out.....................

dk: walks out the room to find his mum outside.she is not aware of the going on of the night........

she looks at dk stangely

Sumitra: sunny tum disha keh kamreh mehin kya kar rahe teh....................Wink

DK is speechless and sumitra furious in anger........

Sence ends there

OKKk folks thats it for now lolll..dektha hai keh hottie saach bool sakttah hai yah nahin...sooo stay tuned for the next update of tumhari disha special of dk backyard party lolll LOL

Love Asian Princess/Dk ki deewani Wink

goldi2 Goldie
goldi2
goldi2

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Fab

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

hey ap

u have once again done a very good job at this story

its very amusing

keep up the good workClap

love KP

stonex IF-Dazzler
stonex
stonex

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 1:22am | IP Logged
very good. nice twist
Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Smile thanks guyssssssss Hug

Love Asian Princess

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 12:10am | IP Logged

okkk here goes my next bit its kind of a prediction to todays episode is welll...............

dk has just walked out of disha room sumita is mad she asks dk wahts going on dk is silent in fear she walks into dishas room and pulls disha out.............disha stilll weeping.....Cry as of what happened last night....sumitra grabs disha and throws her out of the house and says aren't you ashmaed of yourself my sunny was married and still bhi tumhe ashie harqat kiya........dk is tring to stop her she just tells him to step away and she is ashamed of him to he shouldn't have hurt poris feeling like this.........

disha is weeping at reaches suhas house........it is quite late at night.......everbody is sleeping......suhas comes downstairs and asked her waht happen she then gets happy as she has left dks house but disha is sacred to tell her about what hapened the night before.........azuba says she should have stayed it wasnot right for her to come.......suhas says disha done the right thing and leads her to her room............

disha is crying away in her room sulkanya comes and taunts her in her usual way and disha tell her 2 get lost ...........disha recives a phone call on her mobil its from rano she answers rano tells her all that happend the night before at the party and how dk tool ccare of her......disha crys more thinking how wrong she was about dk....she thinks she'll never get a chance to meet him ever again she realises how much she loves dk and how much he has changed only for her she then says out loud DK I LOVE YOU suddenly from behind her comes a voice I LOVE U TOO DISHA its are very own hootie he sneaked into the house pass the guards and up dishas balcony disha runs out and hugs him both are crying

disha: dk i love you and im sorry mujhe tumhe pacnhe mehin waqt laga

dk: no disha im sorry joh mummy nahin ajj kiya yho acha nahin tahhh

suhsas walks in dk hides behing the curtain she asks disha who she was talking 2 she says noone she was gwtting some fresh air suhas leaves and dk comes out again he grabs dishas hand and says disha come on lets run awya nobody will ever know comeon before its too late hum bagh jateh hai.....................

episode ends on lady d face............

okkk guys gotta go im real late lolllllll oh well hope that wat happens 2 day

Love Asian Princess

Go to top