Culture

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 5:23am | IP Logged

hey princess ... Tongue

post the next part soon..lovely story

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 11:53am | IP Logged

hey guys i have continued here..so its easier.....but will create a new topic soon...

firstly HAPPY VISAKHI  to all of you..lolll..its so lively out here in the uk today its well jokes Big smile.....lol im really sorry i have kept you all waiting soooo long i just have been really busy lately loll...i even fell asleep in my english class loll it wass soo funny my teacher caught me .....lolll....got chucked out of class for the rest of the lesson though...not to bad lolll..ehheheheh...............LOL..i didn't even realise he was saying my name and i just kept asleep until my mate nudged me loll and i still kept srting at him until he asked me about 4 times to get out he class...loll hehehhe..just thought i share my embraasing moment lolll.......LOLEmbarrassed

ok enough me rambling now heres the update guys..soo sit back and enjoy................and see ajj kya hota hai in todays episode of tumhari disha special dks backyard party heheheheh..........Wink

lady d is still holding dk hand tightly dk is soo suprised but realises disha is drunk.....and this is not really here true nature.......

dk: yeh kyah kar rahi ho tum disha ( what are you doing disha)

Disha: please dk....muhhe chor ke maat jahooo..mujhe akeeleh dar lagtah haiiiii........

dk thinks how sweet

dk: leh disha mahin kah jaraho ho mahin tumhare pass ho nahh..ab tum sujooo..tum teekh nahin ho..and starts putting the bedcovers on lady d

Disha: nahin dk mujhe needh nahi areeh please

dk: magar disha raat ke barah wajh chokeh hai..please tum sujhoo mahin tumharte pass ho nah....and strokes her head....

disha; dk tum bhi kitne boring ho....phela nujhe koi dance nahin kardeth aur abb ketha hai sujho.....disha thinks to herself abb mhin kya karro yeh dk bhi kitna boring hai

dk starts laughing

disha; tum koy has rahe ho.......getting a little angry

dk; kuch nahin baba .....abb sujhooo

disha; nahin mujhe bookh lageh hai..........

dk; bookh aur is waqt

disha; haiii..trying to get away with going to sleep

dk; ok fir kya kahoooo gaye

disha; hmm...haiii..ice cream

dk; ice cream..disha...tum is wqt ice cream kaho gya aur waise meh ice cream kaha seh lahooo

disha; dk tum merilye ek ice cream bhi lah saqt teh..jahoo..disha then remebers the pld times when her baba al,ways brang home chocolates and sweets for her..and gets tears in her eyes.........tumhe pata hai meera baba har roojh merilye ice cream aur chocolate lahateh teh..mujhe baba keh bauth yaad athi hai..woh kaha chooke mujhe chalage..and starts weeping

Dk; goes from behind and hold disha shoulder while she is her night dress......

disha: suddnely turns around and hugs dk real hard ..tum mujhe kabhi nah choor ke janaha dk..please........

dk is shcked hai disha mahion ho nah tumhare saath ab rano band karo..waise bhi jab tum roothi ho bikhool achhi nahin lagteh.....

disha; pushes dk away....kya mahin nahin ache lagteh..hai waiseh bhi tumhi toh..sab se acche na..and gets angrty and stomps off

dk: ok arre aree sunho toh sayahi........gusse koy hoti ho...tumhe saab se acche lagteh ho..rooth hoi bhi bhi acche.......

disha smiles

dk; magrah jaab tum muskratii ho nah disha gets all smiley bikhooll......banrehi lageth hooo and starts burst out laughing.......

disha; jahoo dk mahin nahin tumse bath karti

dk; ookok sorry tumhe bookh lageth teh nah mahin abhi tumharileh kuch lekhaar atthoh ok..yahhh batho acha....

disha smiles and sits down......

dk wps of to the kitchen in the kitchen he in a right mess poor hottie has never made a sandwhich is his life and is real confused..its too late to wake the servants...he satarts getting the bread out and suddedly drops something on the kitchen floor...gargi comes out and calls who is it he hides behind the door and she goes back in he doesnot want her to see him..he carries on..really confused.......he finally manages to wip p a sanwhich and crassies it back proud of achivement.....smily brodaly ..

dk: disha dekho mahin kya banharr lahoo ho..zndgi mehin phale baar mahine sandwhich banahi hai..aur dekho kitne ache banne hai.....he suddenly sees theres no disha..........he gets reall worried and drops the tray..he goes looking fo rh er eveeryehere and she is no where.........

dk: tum kahoo ho sakti ho disha..mahin bhi nah tumhe asseh halta mahin chookar gaya.....ek minute mujhe mallom hai tum kaha ho sakti ho.....

and walks off ..............

ok guys that it!!! Dekhta hai keh dk ki uski disha milth hai ya nahi? check it out in the next episode of tumhari disha specail dks bakyard party

take care guys love Asian Princess/Dk ki deewani Wink

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Ok Princess, wonderful as ever !! keep up the good work!!

OMG , u actually fell asleep in class how funny LOL . I know why u fell asleep coz wanted to dream abt Hottie!!!!!

So tell us abt your dream  .Wink 

Mink, who thinks Hottie has to find his Disha fast nahi tho uski disha kho jayagi!!!!

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

hey

brllianttttttttttt keep it going

samy

p.s ink u are funnyyyyyyyyyyLOL

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

heheheheh heya mink lolllLOL

loll me i always fall asleep lol hehhehe.. normally my mates wake me up..but his time they didn't even realise i was sleeping loll ehhehehe..........LOLcome to think about it i didn't either kya karooo class itni boring hai when the teachers talks all can here is blah blah blah lollll..kash mera teacher hottie hotha meann than i'd be awake all throughout not even a chance of blinking the eye.....hehehehhe.........WinkLOLloll but this was the first time in english lol you guys should see me georaphy i think i haven't actutaly been awake for any of the lessons this year lol heheh....LOLlollll yupp dreaming ..........LOL.....LOLabout hottie......Wink

Love Asian Princess/Dk ki deewaniWink

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 14 April 2005 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

lol ... asian princess.... hehe i can imagine ... i used to sleep a lot in class too Wink

By the way story s awessome !! waiting for ur next part.

Upasna

td_dhoom IF-Rockerz
td_dhoom
td_dhoom

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Hi Asian Princess,Smile

Its AwesomeClapClapClap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ClapClapClap

Ufffffffffffffffffffffff.............Kya Kehna........Wink..........Hottie..................you are.................... making........Sandwich...............oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....I am reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..........Cry hungryyyyyyyyyyyy..............Cry 

......Dhoom.............Wink

muscleprotein IF-Rockerz
muscleprotein
muscleprotein

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 11:12am | IP Logged

c'mon guys BBq was invented in IndiaEmbarrassed.  What is a tandoor, but a bbq. In Rajastan they make BAATIS by traditional bbq, i.e on coal.

So everything exists in India!!!!!Big smile 

Go to top