keep up the good work๐Ÿ‘

love KP

Asian Princess thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

๐Ÿ˜Š thanks guyssssssss ๐Ÿค—

Love Asian Princess

Asian Princess thumbnail

okkk here goes my next bit its kind of a prediction to todays episode is welll...............

dk has just walked out of disha room sumita is mad she asks dk wahts going on dk is silent in fear she walks into dishas room and pulls disha out.............disha stilll weeping.....๐Ÿ˜ญ as of what happened last night....sumitra grabs disha and throws her out of the house and says aren't you ashmaed of yourself my sunny was married and still bhi tumhe ashie harqat kiya........dk is tring to stop her she just tells him to step away and she is ashamed of him to he shouldn't have hurt poris feeling like this.........

disha is weeping at reaches suhas house........it is quite late at night.......everbody is sleeping......suhas comes downstairs and asked her waht happen she then gets happy as she has left dks house but disha is sacred to tell her about what hapened the night before.........azuba says she should have stayed it wasnot right for her to come.......suhas says disha done the right thing and leads her to her room............

disha is crying away in her room sulkanya comes and taunts her in her usual way and disha tell her 2 get lost ...........disha recives a phone call on her mobil its from rano she answers rano tells her all that happend the night before at the party and how dk tool ccare of her......disha crys more thinking how wrong she was about dk....she thinks she'll never get a chance to meet him ever again she realises how much she loves dk and how much he has changed only for her she then says out loud DK I LOVE YOU suddenly from behind her comes a voice I LOVE U TOO DISHA its are very own hootie he sneaked into the house pass the guards and up dishas balcony disha runs out and hugs him both are crying

disha: dk i love you and im sorry mujhe tumhe pacnhe mehin waqt laga

dk: no disha im sorry joh mummy nahin ajj kiya yho acha nahin tahhh

suhsas walks in dk hides behing the curtain she asks disha who she was talking 2 she says noone she was gwtting some fresh air suhas leaves and dk comes out again he grabs dishas hand and says disha come on lets run awya nobody will ever know comeon before its too late hum bagh jateh hai.....................

episode ends on lady d face............

okkk guys gotta go im real late lolllllll oh well hope that wat happens 2 day

Love Asian Princess

samy74 thumbnail

hi

brillianttttttttttttttttttttttttt i know for sure this won't happen in real td as prodcers don't have the brains to see what audience want......

samy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

lucky-moon thumbnail
wow can't wait to read next part
sakina thumbnail

superb๐Ÿ‘ ... ur story takes the right disha... chupke se milna and elope seems to be right solution at this point .... ๐Ÿ˜‰ atleast they will get some time for romancing ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Edited by sakina - 18 years ago
baku28 thumbnail

I like your story better then the current one.  I hope the TD crew reads your story and get some ideas.

Asian Princess thumbnail

heya guys glad uuu liked it lolll

ii wrotee before rushing 2 school lolllll ๐Ÿ˜† heya mink and samy i finally had my backyard pasrty on sundayy lollll had na barbacue with the tandoori kebabs and chicken but nooooo hottie ๐Ÿ˜ญ lollll

hehhehehhhheee...........

glad u guys like it will continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Love Asian Princess ๐Ÿ˜Š

samy74 thumbnail

hi

i am glad you were successful but without hottieeeeeee๐Ÿ˜‰ not sure well maybe next time but u do remember our invite when hottieeee is around....hehehehhe lol...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Samy๐Ÿ˜†

crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
all i can say is ---- i wish u were the creative head of
td!! keep writing!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘