backyard party at DK's - Page 7

Posted: 18 years ago

loll looks like im the only one who didn't have one 😭loll heheh..... had to settle for my sunday roast lollllll😆😆

Love Asian Princess/dk ki deewani😉

Edited by Asian Princess - 18 years ago

Hi AP,

Sorry, Can't email u barbecue chicken and vege  anyway they tasted toooo gooooooooood, missed u a lot.😆

I'm sure Samy yours was equally tasty------hehehheehhehe😉

Mink,who is ready for a nap now!!

hi

yes mink totally too gooddddddddd....missed u asian princess hehehehe😆

samy

Heya samy and mink 😃

lollll hehhehehe...guys u 2 funny emailed barcued chickehn lollll........😆..lol lolll mann wish dk was my next door neighbour i'd bee throwing barcaue parties whatever the weather lolll ..hehehheh😆..don't worry guys you 2 would  be the first on my list to the party if he was lolll..hehheheheh.....😛😆........barbacue party with dk forget the chicken........hav dkkk 😆 loll..hehehheheh.........😆

Take care 😊

Love Asian Princess

😆Hey

Asian Princess u better invite😆 if DK was at the party hehehehhehehehhe as i would rather have him than chicken as you say..😆😆 U are rigth if DK was the neighbour Barby all the time just to see him hehehe😆 I tell u hottie in your back garden can't imagine hehehhehe it would be top😆.

Samy😆

lollll heheheh..yupp sadly it only a dream 😭- but seriously his nxt door neighbos are well lucky loll heheheheh......😉..........😆loll of cousrse you'd be invited better remember a host of the party its my responsibility to take care of the guest ( e,g. hotttie ) 😉heheheh..jus joking....😛

I will right the next bit too my story soon loll..........😆

Love Asian Princess

Hi

Lollllll😆😆😆 well i think his neighbours are damn lucky no doubt oh well we can dream about ti and yes i am sure u will take care of the hottieeeee😆😆😆 and we will make sure that he gets service  round the clock from all of us..😆😆 jus kidding..what a laugh though😆 ima in work and your post is making me laugh so much..

Eagerly waiting for the story...i tell u it will be interesting to know what happens in india's episode today but in the UK it is the preganacy thing today uffffffffff😡

samy😃

lolll hehhehe...........😆yupp u shuould hav seen dk face when he saw dishas symptioms it was sooo cutee awwww

i will write the next bit tomroow lolll ii best sign out it wll late here in the uk loll this iste too addictive can't stop heheh......

yupp soooo dekha hai kal kya hota hai tumhari disha special dk ke backyard party mehin loll ehhehe...keep tuned loll hehehe.......😆

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani😉

Hi Princess,

I was thinking this post is getting too long why don't we start another post "backyard party 2". This backyard is getting too crowded, what say--------??????

Since u r writing, so u can start a new post and write your story--chalega!

Mink, who just loves the outdoors.

heya minkk !!! How uuuuu 😃

yupp good idea i'll post the story from the begining if you want with my todays update lolll 😃

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani 😉