Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

wow asian princess!!!!

this would be the perfect time for Disha to realize how much our hero loves her!!!!!

I really can't wait for the next part!! please do post it soon!!!

*khushi*

*Dipti* thumbnail
MIKE YOU BETTER SHUT- YOUR CRAPS UP CUZ IF YOU CALL ME BADMASH ONE MORE TIME THEN I WILL OPEN MY MOUTH WITH CUSS WORDS SO KEEP IT CLOSE AND THROW THE KEY IN THE TRASH CAN!!!
Asian Princess thumbnail

heya glad u guys enjoyed it will update soon.....😊..

Love Asian Princess

Edited by Asian Princess - 19 years ago
ladyD&DKluv4evr thumbnail

Hey

great story keep it up

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Asian Princess thumbnail

Okk so here it goes guys the next sence to td exclusive dk backyard party................πŸ˜‰..sit back and enjoy...and grab bag of popcorn if you like lolll.hehehhe.......πŸ˜†

the sence ended with dk saying he knoes who did this all

Rano: please jiju humahe bathoo ..mehin ukno chorra gay nahin meri di ke asie halta ke hai..jeh aii ko pata chalahe..fir kya hoga..( please dk tell us i won't spare that person who did this to my sister..imange if aii find s out..)oh god..rano acting all melodramatic as usual lol

dk just turns around and gives a cold hard stare at vedant..

Vedant: what you looking at me for..tum kehna chateh hai keh mainhe disha ka yeh haal kiya....what do you think i could stoop so low..please brother i haven't resulted to your gahtie methods..mahin disha ko koy nuskhana pechna chate....( what you think i done this disha well im sorry to say i have resulted to your dirty methods)

DK: yeh harkat tum he toh kiy karsakte vedant..tum hi toh chateh disha party enjoy karah aur losen up howa so she could dance with you .....mujhe tumhare adee saaf dikhay deteh hai vedant....( i know vedant only you could of done this..you wanted disha to enjoy the party and listen to you soo she could doall the thingd you wanted her to do..i can see your intentions clearly vedant)

Vedant:Biwi kaise biwi dk..then he remebers rano doen't know anything about he contract and shuts up...dk pokes his stck onto vedant

vedant is about to charge onto to dk but stops himself holding his fists down in anger...

DK: comeon vedant hit me come on..dk walks close to him with eyes peering out on to him.....gautam holds dk back ......while indy comes in the middle

Inder: Es waqt humhe disha keh barah mehin sochna chayie..please.....( please guys stop this this time should not be spent fighting but we should be looking after disha)

doctor: yes please mr seghal..app ki patni keh halte is waqt booth nazuuk hai...she nedds lots of care..mahine yeh dewahi legthe teh hai...the drug should detox from the boday soon..but please do take care of her..mmahin chalteh ho.......

gautam walks out with the doctor taking her bag.....rano sits next to disha bed holding her hand......

rano: mah ajj raat di keh saath he ragho dekho is ki haltah kaise hai..please inder ( i will stay with d tonight inder look at he state of her)

Inder: magra rano fir aii koh aur dad chaak ho jagya ga..we can't do that..( yeh but if we do that aii and my dad will find out and get suspious)

DK: please app sub jaho mehin ho disha ki deekh baal mehin achhe tarah se kar sakta hoo..and gives a cold stare at vedant......koi ajjabni meri patni ka jaadah kiylah rakhe mujho bilkoo pasand nahin hai....vedant walks out in anger..........( please everyone go i can handle disha myself..and anyway when strangers get to caring for my wife i don't like it)

pori: follows him...Dekho vedant dk kya karah hai saab ke samne....mujhe toh biklooo ache nahin lage (string the tension) ( look vedant what dk saying about you infront of everyone ..i didnt like it)

Vedant: mymymymy porineeta tum meera itni jinta katre ho muho toh mallom nahin ( wow pori when did you start caring for me soo much)

Por: ek mahin hi toh vedant joh tumhe itna pyaar kateh ho....( its only me who loves you so much vedant)

Vedant: tumhao toh acting mehin award milna chaye..nakat choro aur ek baat samjhlo porineeta..( you should definetly get the drama queen of the year award ..nmowe stop acting and listen to me..)grasping her shoulders so tight. i can handle my own situations myself you just worry about yourself....i have no need for your false sympathy..and stomps of to his room

Por; mymymy ab kya hoga ya ghar mehin( whats goona happen in this house) and walks back to the room laughing....

rano bids farewell to disha and says she'll come back in the morining and asks dk to take care of her who nods his head in approoval......everbody has left

porineeta is about to enter the room when dk shuts the door on her face saying

DK: goodnight porineeta ab tumhare zuraat hai nahin tum jah sakteh ..and bangs goes the door on her face.....( we no longer need you porineeta)

meanwhile dk goes and sits next to lady d on her bed who is tossing and turning her nasha keh halta.....dk switches off the side light near her bed and strokes her head with affection

DK: jis nah tumhare halta aise keh disha mehin usko choroga nahin...ttum dekhna.....( disha whoever has done this to you i will never forgive them..you watch)

Suddenly dk is about to get up to get something when he sees somebody has grabbed his arm from behind................πŸ˜‰

Thats it for now folks....do keep reading to find out wwaht happens in the next kisa of td special dk backyard party loll hehhe..

WIll lady d express her love for our hottie DK? well keep reading to find out keh disha nasha keh haltah mehin appne pyaar ka hizaar kar sako geh !!!!!!!πŸ˜‰loπŸ˜†ll hehhe......

Do let me know what you thought...........will continue soon..and thanks for aal the encouragement everyoneπŸ˜ƒ.........

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewaniπŸ˜‰

samy74 thumbnail

Hey

U can't leave us hanging ufffffffff when the best bit was coming...waiting eagerly kepe it up.

SAmyπŸ˜ƒ

keshp15 thumbnail

hey asian princess

great job  again

or should i say excellllllllllentooooooooooooooo

keep up the good work

love KP

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

HI  Ap,

Very good, Bahut ache!!!Backyard party has taken a U turn and ended in the--------oops can't say------!!!!

Now I feel like holding your hand and forcing u to write-----hehehehe!!!!!!

Chalo, present the next part asap, nahi tho u know tumhari friends ka kya haal hoga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway it is a nice and sunny day here in CA  so I'm going to do barbecue in my backyard and will post my story if I get some intesting ideas but I don't know if I'll get a brain-wave coz no pool in my backyard.

AP,Keep the story flowing------------

Mink,who just loves barbecue parties!!!!!!

Edited by mink - 19 years ago
Asian Princess thumbnail

Thanks guyssss πŸ˜ƒ glad u liked it don't worry won't keep u waiting long ........πŸ˜›

heya mink loll- glad u liked it loll- yup quite right theres a u turn in the backyard party loll hehhee.....

over here in london i must say theres a good change in the weather but still not quite good for a barbacue sadly  lolll  hehehhee.....πŸ˜†

Take care guys- will update soon

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewaniπŸ˜‰

Edited by Asian Princess - 19 years ago
samy74 thumbnail

Hey

I still had a barbacue though asian princess..the weather was nice so i had my first summer one...good..but still the weather is dodgy at times..i just want it to get better as my niece is getting married in couple of weeks and i want it to be sunny than..hoping ..u never know with UK weather thoguh πŸ˜ƒ

Samy