Kandy Floss
Kandy Floss

Amrita Vs Urvashi-- (Page 3)

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolfire

well, firstly, i don't think that pati parmeshwar is cute at all! ... we live in the 21st century people, and if you go on counting other human beings as God, men or women, don't you think that its disrespect for God? If God is equal to the man in your life, why do you God such a big stature? Agreed, you see God in people. But telling the media that "My husband is God" is such a childish and over the top statement. Like Urvashi said, thats the biggest ego boost that one can ever give a man.

My view on Amrita - lives in 16th century. she is happily married, and seems very naive. She seems to be having a bliss in her ignorance.

Urvashi - on the other hand seems very practical and modern. Just because someone doesnot worship their spouse doesn't make you less of a soulmate. Or less attractive to men. (well, men with narrow thinking might not prefer, however its their loss). Educated men do prefer to see women stand up for their dignity. Urvashi stands up for equality. If i have to worship my husband, then my husband has to worship me too. I support Urvashi all the way! However, she should not have walked away, that was unprofessional of her. (but a smiling, self-contradicting and "appear to be naive" opponent can be a bit annoying!)

its sad that even in 21st century, women and girls themselves (i believe majority of the people who write here are girsl) are still siding up to primitive beliefs like that of Amrita.
Thats why women have not been able to make much progress. We pull our own legs, so why just blame men?

Well, i guess its pointless writing all this down, but I had to get my point across.

Loved the way u stated it!  I totally support ur views!

myra rodriguez Groupbie
myra rodriguez
myra rodriguez

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by USA FANZZZ

URVASHIwas a super flop. LOLLOL
She is not someone --men fall for. LOLLOL

Thats the reason, she does not believe in Pati Parmeswar concept. LOL

My theory, if a Person gets his dreamgirl, he'll go to the extent of gulaami,forget about lordship,he'll be whatever his woman wants.Be it parmeswar or gulaam.Tongue

URVASHI is the not the right candidate for any man,she's too agressively tempery-------lacks feminine charm.AngryAngry

Therefore Urv will never ever meet her Parmeswar.LOL LOL

I agree with you. I never liked her in any serials.I don't like her either.

Edited by myra rodriguez - 04 April 2006 at 6:18pm
inaanki IF-Dazzler
inaanki
inaanki

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Who is Amrita???? Is she from any of Ekta Kapoor's serials on Star Plus?
akki47 Newbie
akki47
akki47

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 1:17am | IP Logged
When u call someone GOD.....u are giving him/her no space for error and that can be suffocating in itself....... Noone does everything perfect at all times........ Can't u just love and respect a person for being a person ???? And God created humans with flaws for some reason............How about respecting GOD for his creation and not trying to give someone his place........
It would be reasonable to say.........that human has divine traits and his soul makes me feel close to GOD but making him your GOD..........then what would be the place for real GOD in you life ????????
I think girls and guys who say that have a very small heart coz they swap places of people in their lives...........
I don't think Urvashi had a good argument and she was stubborn to just be "the modern girl" with strong opinion BUT Amrita............one of those people whocannot find the right words in their life and are very confused.......... it is very MS
navpun Goldie
navpun
navpun

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 8:40am | IP Logged
One should respect other people's point of view too.
prasharry2k5 Newbie
prasharry2k5
prasharry2k5

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
If she has s** with her husband then where is the God in her or him (which she said she finds in every human) Tab bhagwaan nikal jaate hai phir sab hone ke baad aa jaate hai. Or she worships and does not give into temptation then they are heading for divorce coz men will be men and will find some new girl and then as she said they will move seperate ways.

Go to top