India-Forums

Kandy Floss
Kandy Floss

Amrita Vs Urvashi-- (Page 2)

Mishubaa IF-Rockerz
Mishubaa
Mishubaa

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
pati parmehsaeer really sounds too old.............but she believes in him so goooooooood for her......... Tongue

shaika00 IF-Rockerz
shaika00
shaika00

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
i side with urvashi
ZAYEENA Senior Member
ZAYEENA
ZAYEENA

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 1:14am | IP Logged
It was debate we all have our veiwpoints,Urvashi could have handled with poise & dignity.Walking Out in Anger was unclassy when the camera was on roll with public watching.
Urvashi mein Tameez Nahin Thi.

I agree with Amrita, She was expressing her happiness to the world,People are twisting her statements & making a mountain out of a molehill.
Pati Parmeswar was cute.I want a hubby like that.
All my Blessings are with Amrita & Hubby .

Zayeena Arora
**sexynunu** Senior Member
**sexynunu**
**sexynunu**

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
i kinda agree wid amrita nt totally but kinda
Mink''s Pink IF-Dazzler
Mink''s Pink
Mink''s Pink

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghavi

Originally posted by missspriyaaa

I understand Amritaz point of view but I still don't agree with her. Yeah, I know that you see God in every person. But callin ur hubby ur God is something different.

Aight, Like she said.. if his hubby finds a new grl or leaves her or something, then she's "not gonna spare him". Umm.. excuse me?? She said he's her God.. n WOW.. u wont spare ur God? OhhhKayyy... that makes sense. & she also said that she'll question him if someone else comes in his hubbyz life AND she said that they might go their diff. ways. OKAY, so how in the world can u stay away from ur GOD?? Is she trying to say that now he's her god, but if he does something like that.. then he wouldn't be?

So yeah.. in all, I disagree with Amrita.

Same here, I disagree with Amrita.

I agree too & Urvashi was so right how can u believe that person can be ur god....god means whatever he/she does should be right....he/she can't be wrong any time....well & as a humanbeing this is things are going to happen....for god we says whatever he has done /he is doinf is right...are u able to say that for a person whoever he/she can be.............
coolfire Goldie
coolfire
coolfire

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
well, firstly, i don't think that pati parmeshwar is cute at all! ... we live in the 21st century people, and if you go on counting other human beings as God, men or women, don't you think that its disrespect for God? If God is equal to the man in your life, why do you God such a big stature? Agreed, you see God in people. But telling the media that "My husband is God" is such a childish and over the top statement. Like Urvashi said, thats the biggest ego boost that one can ever give a man.

My view on Amrita - lives in 16th century. she is happily married, and seems very naive. She seems to be having a bliss in her ignorance.

Urvashi - on the other hand seems very practical and modern. Just because someone doesnot worship their spouse doesn't make you less of a soulmate. Or less attractive to men. (well, men with narrow thinking might not prefer, however its their loss). Educated men do prefer to see women stand up for their dignity. Urvashi stands up for equality. If i have to worship my husband, then my husband has to worship me too. I support Urvashi all the way! However, she should not have walked away, that was unprofessional of her. (but a smiling, self-contradicting and "appear to be naive" opponent can be a bit annoying!)

its sad that even in 21st century, women and girls themselves (i believe majority of the people who write here are girsl) are still siding up to primitive beliefs like that of Amrita.
Thats why women have not been able to make much progress. We pull our own legs, so why just blame men?

Well, i guess its pointless writing all this down, but I had to get my point across.

Edited by coolfire - 03 April 2006 at 6:41pm
angel_111 Goldie
angel_111
angel_111

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolfire

well, firstly, i don't think that pati parmeshwar is cute at all! ... we live in the 21st century people, and if you go on counting other human beings as God, men or women, don't you think that its disrespect for God? If God is equal to the man in your life, why do you God such a big stature? Agreed, you see God in people. But telling the media that "My husband is God" is such a childish and over the top statement. Like Urvashi said, thats the biggest ego boost that one can ever give a man.

My view on Amrita - lives in 16th century. she is happily married, and seems very naive. She seems to be having a bliss in her ignorance.

Urvashi - on the other hand seems very practical and modern. Just because someone doesnot worship their spouse doesn't make you less of a soulmate. Or less attractive to men. (well, men with narrow thinking might not prefer, however its their loss). Educated men do prefer to see women stand up for their dignity. Urvashi stands up for equality. If i have to worship my husband, then my husband has to worship me too. I support Urvashi all the way! However, she should not have walked away, that was unprofessional of her. (but a smiling, self-contradicting and "appear to be naive" opponent can be a bit annoying!)

its sad that even in 21st century, women and girls themselves (i believe majority of the people who write here are girsl) are still siding up to primitive beliefs like that of Amrita.
Thats why women have not been able to make much progress. We pull our own legs, so why just blame men?

Well, i guess its pointless writing all this down, but I had to get my point across.

I could not have said it better than you have. I agree 1000% with you.

ClapVERY WELL SAID .. I too feel exactttttttttttttly the same.

ZAYEENA Senior Member
ZAYEENA
ZAYEENA

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
All those 21st century modern girls debating on god & man do not sound right.Baseless discussion on a simple comment made by amrita who sounded blissfully happy.

21st century woman are all highly educated & modern.Noone is a dehati or ugly anymore with beauty salons in boom.
Woman are symbol of beauty,love & affection

Beauty lies in a woman,when they come out victorious in all fields --education, career, family. kids parents etc not strings of divorces attached to them,broken homes, insec kids & what not due to their arrogance.

I disagree that "Amrita's beleifs are primitive".she's sweet & charming.I wish her well.Her Veiws have nothing to do with woman not making progress . All are highly educated professional in todays age.

Go to top