Amrita Vs Urvashi--

Kuddly thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Amrita calling her Husband Pati Parmeshwar was not very shocking to me Becoz, maybe she lucked out & has found her soulmate.She sees god in all justifies that she is religious & knows what she is talking about.I am sure People who go to religious schools, satsangs will side Amrita.Sony is airing Amrit Varsha daily ,that should open Urvashi's Eyes about what Amrita is talkin about.

Urvashi has failed in relationships & her debating style confirmed she is clueless about Spiritual side of a human being.Angry outbursts, walking away are sign of arrogance & ego😡 .She seemed like an dumb airhead to me, she's well suited for villian roles,whereas Amrita was calm & poised & debated with grace is a sign of divinity.😃

I have seen lot of warm & healthy relationships.It all depends on your background & surrounding environment .I agree with Amrita.I wish her well for happy married life forever & ever.😃😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missspriyaaa thumbnail
I understand Amritaz point of view but I still don't agree with her. Yeah, I know that you see God in every person. But callin ur hubby ur God is something different.

Aight, Like she said.. if his hubby finds a new grl or leaves her or something, then she's "not gonna spare him". Umm.. excuse me?? She said he's her God.. n WOW.. u wont spare ur God? OhhhKayyy... that makes sense. & she also said that she'll question him if someone else comes in his hubbyz life AND she said that they might go their diff. ways. OKAY, so how in the world can u stay away from ur GOD?? Is she trying to say that now he's her god, but if he does something like that.. then he wouldn't be?

So yeah.. in all, I disagree with Amrita. Edited by missspriyaaa - 18 years ago
kkhushbu thumbnail
although i really like amrita but i completely diagree with amrita
Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
see we have all the rights to disagree with amrita as everyone has their own -points of view.... but what urvashi was trying to do was very kiddish.... she was trying to force her point of view on amrita ... which is not right. different people have different ideas n points of view..... n i think all educated people have enough tolerence to respect them..... something that urvashi lacked
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Girl

see we have all the rights to disagree with amrita as everyone has their own -points of view.... but what urvashi was trying to do was very kiddish.... she was trying to force her point of view on amrita ... which is not right. different people have different ideas n points of view..... n i think all educated people have enough tolerence to respect them..... something that urvashi lacked

i agree

Anonymous thumbnail
amrita was really sweet. but sounded very naive in what she was saying. But at the same time, all she said was that 'this is my point of view'..and she can understand that others don't have a similar viewpoint, which is commendable.

Urvashi i think over-reacted cos it was a view she just can't come to terms with. Happens in debates at times :) as long as they are not holding it against each other!
meghavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: missspriyaaa

I understand Amritaz point of view but I still don't agree with her. Yeah, I know that you see God in every person. But callin ur hubby ur God is something different.

Aight, Like she said.. if his hubby finds a new grl or leaves her or something, then she's "not gonna spare him". Umm.. excuse me?? She said he's her God.. n WOW.. u wont spare ur God? OhhhKayyy... that makes sense. & she also said that she'll question him if someone else comes in his hubbyz life AND she said that they might go their diff. ways. OKAY, so how in the world can u stay away from ur GOD?? Is she trying to say that now he's her god, but if he does something like that.. then he wouldn't be?

So yeah.. in all, I disagree with Amrita.

Same here, I disagree with Amrita.

Sweetchick thumbnail
I completely disagree with amrita.
Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
pati parmehsaeer really sounds too old.............but she believes in him so goooooooood for her......... 😛
ZAYEENA thumbnail
It was debate we all have our veiwpoints,Urvashi could have handled with poise & dignity.Walking Out in Anger was unclassy when the camera was on roll with public watching.
Urvashi mein Tameez Nahin Thi.

I agree with Amrita, She was expressing her happiness to the world,People are twisting her statements & making a mountain out of a molehill.
Pati Parmeswar was cute.I want a hubby like that.
All my Blessings are with Amrita & Hubby .

Zayeena Arora