India-Forums

Kandy Floss
Kandy Floss

Amrita Vs Urvashi--

Kuddly Groupbie
Kuddly
Kuddly

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Amrita calling her Husband Pati Parmeshwar was not very shocking to me Becoz, maybe she lucked out & has found her soulmate.She sees god in all justifies that she is religious & knows what she is talking about.I am sure People who go to religious schools, satsangs will side Amrita.Sony is airing Amrit Varsha daily ,that should open Urvashi's Eyes about what Amrita is talkin about.

Urvashi has failed in relationships & her debating style confirmed she is clueless about Spiritual side of a human being.Angry outbursts, walking away are sign of arrogance & egoAngry .She seemed like an dumb airhead to me, she's well suited for villian roles,whereas Amrita was calm & poised & debated with grace is a sign of divinity.Big smile

I have seen lot of warm & healthy relationships.It all depends on your background & surrounding environment .I agree with Amrita.I wish her well for happy married life forever & ever.Big smileTongue

missspriyaaa Goldie
missspriyaaa
missspriyaaa

IF Crorepati

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
I understand Amritaz point of view but I still don't agree with her. Yeah, I know that you see God in every person. But callin ur hubby ur God is something different.

Aight, Like she said.. if his hubby finds a new grl or leaves her or something, then she's "not gonna spare him". Umm.. excuse me?? She said he's her God.. n WOW.. u wont spare ur God? OhhhKayyy... that makes sense. & she also said that she'll question him if someone else comes in his hubbyz life AND she said that they might go their diff. ways. OKAY, so how in the world can u stay away from ur GOD?? Is she trying to say that now he's her god, but if he does something like that.. then he wouldn't be?

So yeah.. in all, I disagree with Amrita.

Edited by missspriyaaa - 31 March 2006 at 11:46pm
kkhushbu Senior Member
kkhushbu
kkhushbu

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:41am | IP Logged
although i really like amrita but i completely diagree with amrita
Girl Senior Member
Girl
Girl

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:11am | IP Logged
see we have all the rights to disagree with amrita as everyone has their own -points of view.... but what urvashi was trying to do was very kiddish.... she was trying to force her point of view on amrita ... which is not right. different people have different ideas n points of view..... n i think all educated people have enough tolerence to respect them..... something that urvashi lacked
Virgo_Stars IF-Sizzlerz
Virgo_Stars
Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Girl

see we have all the rights to disagree with amrita as everyone has their own -points of view.... but what urvashi was trying to do was very kiddish.... she was trying to force her point of view on amrita ... which is not right. different people have different ideas n points of view..... n i think all educated people have enough tolerence to respect them..... something that urvashi lacked

i agree

Anonymous Groupbie
Anonymous
Anonymous

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 8:22am | IP Logged
amrita was really sweet. but sounded very naive in what she was saying. But at the same time, all she said was that 'this is my point of view'..and she can understand that others don't have a similar viewpoint, which is commendable.

Urvashi i think over-reacted cos it was a view she just can't come to terms with. Happens in debates at times :) as long as they are not holding it against each other!
meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by missspriyaaa

I understand Amritaz point of view but I still don't agree with her. Yeah, I know that you see God in every person. But callin ur hubby ur God is something different.

Aight, Like she said.. if his hubby finds a new grl or leaves her or something, then she's "not gonna spare him". Umm.. excuse me?? She said he's her God.. n WOW.. u wont spare ur God? OhhhKayyy... that makes sense. & she also said that she'll question him if someone else comes in his hubbyz life AND she said that they might go their diff. ways. OKAY, so how in the world can u stay away from ur GOD?? Is she trying to say that now he's her god, but if he does something like that.. then he wouldn't be?

So yeah.. in all, I disagree with Amrita.

Same here, I disagree with Amrita.

Sweetchick IF-Dazzler
Sweetchick
Sweetchick

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
I completely disagree with amrita.

Go to top