Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Confused Nidhi or Girlish shyness? (Page 2)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

@Diti and Tanu:  She is defo feeling the attraction.. her eyes search for him werever she goes.. and the way she was staring at Ashu in ballroom its evident.. bt she is still not so sure abt all this hence the unclear expressions.. she needs all clearing in her head like Ashu to go ahead and give those cant-resist-attraction expressions.. bt had Ashu come any closer, she wud've defo blushed all over.. i guess thts the reason y CVs didnt show dance sequence.. coz it wud b kinda get intimate betn thm and thn Nidhi wud never b able to go away from Ashu.. and Ashu will feel comfortable not confessing or exposing his feelings and jst to continue the same way.. which wud kinda get boring from my POV.. so i like this Rohan jealousy and Mallu confrontation track..

Achiever.. i still dont think its attraction.. she was startled.. seeing him there... she wasnt searching for him. .in the ballroom seq atleast..! N when their name was announced..she was startled again (the slipping of the hand)!! 

But yes.. i guess if they showed them come closer.. Nidhi wuld hv melted completely.. lost control i.e.! Ashu did b comfy coz he wuld hv gotten the signals from her if not words..!! Lets hope .. the track is not as bad as we r predicting..! For AshNi .. i dun mind looking like a crybaby.. but i want AshNi romance.. atleast some bits n pieces of it... Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnivasanthi16achiever

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
@tanu:  At least i saw her luking at Ashu frequently in ballroom sequence.. so i felt she had a bit of attraction... and tht didnt seem like anger nor was it complete attraction tho.. even wen the announcer announced abt lucky draw for ballroom pairing she luked at Ashu..  well, let CVs clear her stance.. i think it wud more clear today wat she thot of tht.. so lets jst wait and watch..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAni

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

@tanu:  At least i saw her luking at Ashu frequently in ballroom sequence.. so i felt she had a bit of attraction... and tht didnt seem like anger nor was it complete attraction tho.. even wen the announcer announced abt lucky draw for ballroom pairing she luked at Ashu..  well, let CVs clear her stance.. i think it wud more clear today wat she thot of tht.. so lets jst wait and watch..

yh.. fingers crossed man.. . i hv been dreading monday.. since i read the horrible setindia synopsis Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Hmm ok  let me tapkofy here also LOL... her expressions are confusing ones , she is so lost in looking at him when he is in front of her, but other than that , she was  shown looking for him ( , na she wasnt searching for him ) and her look to him is a combination of admiration with hesitation than attracted towards him , both are staring at each other openly and chupke chukpe , one has lots of longing in his eyes , where as another one has admiring looks but i wont call that attraction 

Edited by JustJ - 19 December 2011 at 12:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evavasanthi16AbhiAniachiever

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JustJ

Hmm ok  let me tapkofy here also LOL... her expressions are confusing ones , she is so lost in looking at him when he is in front of her, but other than that , she was  shown looking for him ( , na she wasnt searching for him ) and her look to him is a combination of admiration with hesitation than attracted towards him , both are staring at each other openly and chupke chukpe , one has lots of longing in his eyes , where as another one has admiring looks but i wont call that attraction 

k.. u nailed it .. thr was admiration if not attraction.. he was luking so dashing and handsome and v so wanted her to admire him and get attracted.. ha haha.. y cant CV understand!LOL...

yeah.. thy do stare at each other and both r aware of it.. 

either way, either Director is confusing us deliberately or it is a big bad blunder!  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

allura Senior Member
allura
allura

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Love ur post Embarrassed
thnx alot
much needed post
yeah Nidhi is confused as she can't cope up wid her feelings
coz ppl ARE always misleading her( e.g Anjie telling her to stay away and Mallu taunting her and challenging her)
she is aso really confused by the behaviour of Ashu
m lookin fwd to this epi

LizzieBennett Goldie
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Lovely post, achiever!!

I still think Nidhi was fighting attraction in the ballroom scene.. they show Ashu walking up to his table and she's looking AT him, her eyes following him all the way, she cannot take her eyes Off HIM!! He only checks her out later and of course he's bowled over!!! 
Don't think she was startled as she's have expected to see him there anyway. I think she's startled in a different way, she's v v conscious of the effect he has on her...physically and emotionally and probably somewhere she's angry at herself for still feeling this way about a man who's treated her so shamefully. She's always been a self-resepcting person, so the anger and confusion that she feels at herself for feeling this way about him and at him for arousing this effect in her despite everything... i think that confusion is coming across in her expression.. anger, awareness, need everything..for a man who right now doesn't deserve it...

Edited by LizzieBennett - 19 December 2011 at 3:06am

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
agree.. thr was somethign more in her eyes.. not yet the same type of attraction tht Ashu has for her for obvious reasons..

Luk in the dinner scene she was clearly angry on him..

Post burger-wala sorry, she kinda accepted his sorry and mellowed down a bit..

she clearly was staring at him jst like tht.. i liked the way she flinched away a bit when Ashu moved towards her a bit to start the convo... and Ashu luked so cute.. like a boy who was luking at his candy anticipatingly and its been taken away from him.. and so he moved back but Armaan kept insisting so finally he mustered some courage and at last sayd "Dr. Nidhi"...LOL.. the scene was so cute.. i liked Ashu's expressions...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evavasanthi16LizzieBennettAbhiAniKrrish4You

Go to top