Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Can Someone please give me the Recipe of Kadha!! (Page 3)

reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy2011

Smile okay...this post made me do WHAT THE! in ASR style...but when I peek it...it is definitely useful LOL

UR POST CRACK ME UP..ROFL

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sripriyan

take tulsi leaves, black pepper and ginger and grind it nicely...

boil 2 glasses of water and put the mixture and keep boiling it till it become 1 glass of water...

filter it and drink..

good for cold, cough and sore throat...enjoy the peculiar taste...but if u have it 1 glass itself it is enough ..u will get rid of the above problems

thanks..

tried and benefited
sripriya

oh thanks a lot! i have wanted to know this for years but never got around to asking!Star

anyway i don't think i'll have any luck of preparing it cz i don't know what tulsi leaves areUnhappy..i mean i know the plant from TV n pics..but i have never really seen one or touched one..i don't think we have that plant..

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

boil 2 glasses of water and put the mixture and keep boiling it till it become 1 glass of water...

filter it and drink..

good for cold, cough and sore throat...enjoy the peculiar taste...but if u have it 1 glass itself it is enough ..u will get rid of the above problems

thanks..

tried and benefited
sripriya

oh thanks a lot! i have wanted to know this for years but never got around to asking!Star

anyway i don't think i'll have any luck of preparing it cz i don't know what tulsi leaves areUnhappy..i mean i know the plant from TV n pics..but i have never really seen one or touched one..i don't think we have that plant..

It is Basil, Sunni .. if u dont have it in Lanka ..then u will get  it in dried form esp in  shops selling Italian and french dressing's..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Smita, the kadha ASR had must have been without sugar since he can't have it given his diabetic condition. No wonder he found it pungent.
I loved the shock on his face when he had a taste of it. He was having sweet thoughts of Khushi when he took a sip, & then...wham!
Henna 786 IF-Stunnerz
Henna 786
Henna 786

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
lol looking at what ingredients are involved i think im going to stick with my Beechams and other flavoured tea LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smitar

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by princessunara

filter it and drink..

thanks..

tried and benefited
sripriya

It is Basil, Sunni .. if u dont have it in Lanka ..then u will get  it in dried form esp in  shops selling Italian and french dressing's..Smile

oh thanks
a lot Sathya !Hug   i just googled the name 'Basil' n i found the local name for the plat n i have heard of it too!! yippie!! now may be I can try it at a herbal shop or smthing!Star
-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Does anybody knows how to make jaleibi? I am not an indian but I have tried it once and absolutely loved it. I really wanted to try it after watching kushi making and eating them. No wonder why she love them so much...  
gilgamesh Senior Member
gilgamesh
gilgamesh

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
thanks for the recipe - just one ? = how much of tulsi leaves should one put in?  I guess proportion is important?

Go to top