Amey Date-Truly a real Idol

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys...i never was a die hard fan of amey(now i am...lolz...can u bcum die heart lik dat?😆)....i was watching popkorn on Zoom Tv yesterday...when Amey said....I was completely dazzled when people began Protesting when i was announced out of the conpetition...ha said...he is now studying muzic and at the same time teaching...he is v happy that he has gotten what he wanted...he wanted the love of the people of india and he has gotten it.Anuj was shown saying he completely didnt like when the judges said and a re-match(he is justified afterall)...but amey said....he completely disagreed with a re-match as it wud be unfair...its the rule of the compettion and the person who has gone ahead should be allowed to continue his journey....

a good man from heart-Amey date is truly a rocking singer and the true indian idol!👏

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prap thumbnail
yup as we all amey fans have been repeating it so many times, amey is already an idol...in fact he is a true idol and for that he doesn't require any title...he has set an example and has shown how good his morals are and we all appreciate him for that... 👏
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
yeah...i never really understood his value when he was around in the competitiom...now i understand how much a part of the contest he was... 😭
prap thumbnail
well its better to realize late than never....now indian idol doesn't appeal so much to people as it used to when amey was there......amey was the one who made idol so much fun and good to watch.....now its empty and that spot can never be replaced!!!! 😭
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
rightly said....i juss hope karu wins as he is the best...but....yest in popkorn the poll was "who will bcum next IIndian idol...and sandeep had abt 70% votes...Anuj abt 23% and karu just 7%
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
anuj is better than sandeep though 😆
prap thumbnail
anuj is the best indian idol we could ask for now!!!! 😉
mona_kaur thumbnail
wow i realllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hope those poll results stayyyyyyyy that way..........umm praying every single day..........not that i don't see karunya talent........but sony does not deserve talents like karu an amey.........true idols..........really wish and hope anuj wins the titel 👏
Sahima1 thumbnail
Yes, Amey is a real gem. Easily the most talented on the show, gr8 personality aswell, yet he took his elimination with SO much courage-u hav2 salute the guy! 👏 👏 👏