Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenE thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
thanks for the update - i just hope there is a twist and charu is pretending to be paralised. This way every will realise what she is really like.

It was like kavya and anjali - anjali made sure that kavya stays with pammi - so what happens pammis truth comes out - and i think it will happen here as well.

Est aunty
I hope that too...nice idea by the way 😳
CuteAreej thumbnail
Tammy..becoming famous πŸ‘ ...keep updating dear..whenever Sandy can't.. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: CuteAreej

Tammy..becoming famous πŸ‘ ...keep updating dear..whenever Sandy can't.. πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†Me and famous?No yaar...but I will do what u said-update episodes when Sandy cant...Thanks and I hope u dont mind Sandy

kiko489 thumbnail
good job πŸ‘ πŸ‘ !!! i really loved your update πŸ˜ƒ !!! thank you soooo much!!!! and you are as good as sandy!! keep updating when he's not here!!!!!! 😊 πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: kiko489

good job πŸ‘ πŸ‘ !!! i really loved your update πŸ˜ƒ !!! thank you soooo much!!!! and you are as good as sandy!! keep updating when she's not here!!!!!! 😊 πŸ˜›

Thanks so much, and welcome to india-forums😊

Swapna-Mobile thumbnail
Thanx 4 da update....Tahmina......and it is a superb update.....doesen't seem like u r writin the updates 4 the first time.... 😊
s_andy thumbnail

Originally posted by: tahmina_1994

πŸ˜†Me and famous?No yaar...but I will do what u said-update episodes when Sandy cant...Thanks and I hope u dont mind Sandy

No way yaar!!!!!! i won't mind & thanx again for updating....... 😊 πŸ˜‰ 😊

Originally posted by: s_andy

No way yaar!!!!!! i won't mind & thanx again for updating....... 😊 πŸ˜‰ 😊

Thanks, ur so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Originally posted by: sweetncute

Thanx 4 da update....Tahmina......and it is a superb update.....doesen't seem like u r writin the updates 4 the first time.... 😊

Thanks, looks like Im improving my language.Thank God I got an A on language...last time I got a B+😭