Posted: 18 years ago

Dont worry guys-this is not an April Fools Day joke......And Sorry guys for posting this episode's update so late...I was just waiting if anybody was gonna post it...sorry s_andy usually ur the updater and today i have done it 4 u, ...maybe your in a problem..we understand..right guys...ok without further adue, lets continue...

Update of March 31st

Episode starts with Kanan telling Charu that she behaved very wrong to Akshat and should go back to him but Charu refuses.Kanan tells Charu that she has to learn to live her life without Sujal, and also that Sujal has only lived for Kashish and Sujal is only Kashish's(who doesnt know that?).Kanan then tells her that Akshat loves her more than he loved himself and that Charu should go back to Akshat but Charu refuses and leaves while Kanan tries to stop her.

Kanan cries when Molly asks her whats wrong, Kanan blames everything on Kashish and tells Molly that its all Kashish's fault.She also says that Kashish is very self-fish and does everything for her own sake.Then she says that Charu has loved Kashish so much, and Kashish...look what she did (really?I find that very hard to believe๐Ÿ˜•)

kashish is sitting and thinks that today, she has made both Sujal and Charu mad, all of the sudden, Kashish's dad comes and tells her that he is very worried, Kashish asks her why and he says that he cannot believe that Kashish is doing this, and also that Kashish has always sacrficed her happiness for other people...and what she is doing now, Kashish is shocked to find out that her father is saying this...then she asks why he is saying that, and he says that Kanan just called him and she told him about Charu..he then asks Kashish why she did that and Kashish says that "Sometimes, when u want other to be happy, u have to lose something," and then Kashish leaves as Prof.Sinha watches...

Kashish is in her room, and she looks at picture of Sujal(dont know which one, cause they didnt show the picture) ...and then she thinks that she wants Sujal back, his love back but then ashe remembers that Charu is also Sujal's wife, and her mission is to get them back together(Mission IMPOSSIBLE!!!)

Charu is sitting on her bed and thinking about what Kanan had said to her.She says that she has to forget everything and move ahead.And then she remembers Kashish and Sujal.All of the sudden, somebody opens the door, its Sujal.He tells her that he wantes her to go back home because Veena told him to do so, and Charu says that Veena told him and he hasent come here because he wants to.. .Then Charu asks Sujal to promise Charu that he will give all the love to Charu, and he will only love Charu, but Sujal refuses and he says that he doesnt want to betraty her by saying that and that is not possible.Charu wants to argue, but Sujal just asks her "Do u want to go home..yes or no" Charu agress๐Ÿ˜ก๐ŸคขSujal takes Charu out when Kanan and Molly are standing there, Kanan is about to say something when Molly stops her from doing so....

Veena, and the gang are praying and Veena prays that happiness comes in Sujal's life again(Kashish is happiness, not Charu!!!๐Ÿ˜กVasu:Wo to sari moosibaton ki jur hai).Just then, somebody knocks the door, its Charu with Sujal.Veena gets so happy, and says that it is because of her wishes.C.G tells Sujal to take Charu to his room, Sujal is about to, when C.G stops him and tells him to do it the old fashion way...Sujal understands๐Ÿ˜กand carries Charu to the room.

Doorbell rings-Its kanan.Kashish opens the door...Kanan tells her that something bad has happeped...Kashish gets worried and is eager to know, Kanan tells her that Sujal-Charu have come back together.Kashish tells her that this is good news-but then Kanan tells her that it does not seem that she is happy from the look of Kashish's face...Kashish tells her that she was eager for this to happen...Kanan tells her to stay out of Charu's life...

Sujal calls Kashish to the place where they always meet.Kashish asks him why he called her here.She tells him that she knows that Charu and him are back together.Sujal tells her that Kashish behaved like that al the part only because she wanted to get away from Sujal and for everybody think that Kashish doesnt love Sujal anymore.Sujal tells Kashish that she doesnt love anybody except him, and he knows it, but Kashish knows that better.He tells her that Kashish wants to get away from him, and tells him that he is Kashish's mirror.He tells her that Kashish is arguing with herself instead of him.And he says that Kashish will feel Sujal in herself..and he said something else like that which I didnt catch, sorry.And that was the cliffhanger 4 todays episode....what kind of cliffhanger is that?๐Ÿ˜•

Video update:http://www.zippyvideos.com/2146534054599266/31stmarkt h/*nomee

Thanks Nomi for the video.

Just copy and paste this link๐Ÿ˜Š

This is my first time writing an update, and I hope that u enjoyed it, but S_sandy's updates are still more entertaining and detailed.Thanks, and please do comment๐Ÿ˜Š

-Tahmina

Edited by tahmina_1994 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteAreej thumbnail
Boley tu apun ko is story mein koi interest nahee..is liye apun ne nahee para..per bole tu Tammy tu bhi cha gayee..
Keep it up jaan.. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks Areej, u make me laugh when u say Bole to ๐Ÿ˜† Jaan ๐Ÿ˜†
marya7535 thumbnail
thanks for the update.....ur update was as good as s_andy ๐Ÿ‘ ...........it's been a long time since i've sent a post.....today, i shall take out my anger once again on charu.......i hate charu ๐Ÿ˜ก (who doesn't?).....she disgusts me and so does kanan actually....charu....she treats akshat poorly, is self-centered, is ruining kash and sujal's life, is insolent, is dirty and evil and...is BAD BAD BAD ๐Ÿ˜ก ,.....why doesn't she die?????...it's about time ekta ends this bad role or bad side of charu...i hate ekta aswell....all her dramas have become ghisa phita
s_andy thumbnail
Thanx a lot yaar for such a wonderful update & sorry to u guys i couldn't post the update because electricity in my house went off just 10 minutes before KTH was to be aired,therefore i also didn't watched the episode but it seems that it was a boring episode so no regrets of not watching it......
   Anyways thanx a lot again for the update......   ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear.Your update is as good as andy's.
eshasrk thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update.

I just hate Kashish's sisters esp. Charu & Kanan. Charu is just soooo disgusting, but Tushar & the entire Garewal khandaan as well. Nobody seems to notice that Charu is the one coming between Tusshar & Kashish, but everyone only blame Kashish all the time ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

Well now I def. would like Kashish to start life afresh, very far from this Garewal ZOO.......... she deserves some happiness in her life, instead of ppl all the time telling her only crap even her dad.
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a lot for updating its a boring episode as usual and what has hppened to Veena why is she behaving in such a way ๐Ÿ˜ก dosen't she know that kash is Sujal's happiness and not Charu and sujal what to say about him why doesn't he say Charu (who used to call him Sujal Bhaiya)that you are like my little sister ๐Ÿ˜† and not wife for Heaven's Sake
๐Ÿ˜† Yup thats true...she used to call him Sujal jiju ๐Ÿ˜† Bai Sharam Charu Maru Jaru, and Thanks guys, u made my day ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by tahmina_1994 - 18 years ago

Originally posted by: esha

Thanks for the wonderful update.

I just hate Kashish's sisters esp. Charu & Kanan. Charu is just soooo disgusting, but Tushar & the entire Garewal khandaan as well. Nobody seems to notice that Charu is the one coming between Tusshar & Kashish, but everyone only blame Kashish all the time ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

Well now I def. would like Kashish to start life afresh, very far from this Garewal ZOO.......... she deserves some happiness in her life, instead of ppl all the time telling her only crap even her dad.

Yeah, Kanan is so mean to Kashish, The only one I like is Mehak...now even her dad is yelling at her๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก