Sindoor Tere Naam Ka
Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

Ideas!!!

moderngirl Goldie
moderngirl
moderngirl

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
hey,

well, since the real directors of sindoor cant come up with new ideas, why dont we???well, i was thinking everyone could post scenes that they want happening in sindoor...

well, if i were the producer, i wouldve taken alishas character out of the show after karan died!!!! and make some scenes where the entire family is happy instead of creating more problems!!!

What do you guys think??? Big smile Big smile

SK_ji Goldie
SK_ji
SK_ji

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:32am | IP Logged
i would that vedika could become mother of twins...after 20 years they would marry to atriksh's children or rudra's.....but no problems....ad that alisha marry's to anurag (son of titli)

it would be superb...
harry_fan2 Goldie
harry_fan2
harry_fan2

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:36am | IP Logged
i would add more dhruv nd vedika scenes... nd kill off sundari Big smile
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 7:21am | IP Logged
GR8 IDEA KRITIKA...well i'd personally wnt sundari dead..so der iz no chance of er returnin...i'd wnt alisha out da show permanently so derz no return of er eitha..i'd wnt anurag 2 cum bk n gt married 2 naina--tht wud stop naina cumin between rudra n niharika...n den vedika becumin pregnant----twins... Embarrassed n niharika n rudra becumin parents 2....ant n niharika gtin along wiv each other fine---4gt da past n adapt a devar babhi relationship..and everyfin wud b f9..n a few dhruvedika scenes--hot scenes Wink wudnt cuase ne harm....lol
LoranMaddiLee Goldie
LoranMaddiLee
LoranMaddiLee

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by harry_fan2

i would add more dhruv nd vedika scenes... nd kill off sundari Big smile

lol me 2

LoranMaddiLee Goldie
LoranMaddiLee
LoranMaddiLee

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

GR8 IDEA KRITIKA...well i'd personally wnt sundari dead..so der iz no chance of er returnin...i'd wnt alisha out da show permanently so derz no return of er eitha..i'd wnt anurag 2 cum bk n gt married 2 naina--tht wud stop naina cumin between rudra n niharika...n den vedika becumin pregnant----twins... Embarrassed n niharika n rudra becumin parents 2....ant n niharika gtin along wiv each other fine---4gt da past n adapt a devar babhi relationship..and everyfin wud b f9..n a few dhruvedika scenes--hot scenes Wink wudnt cuase ne harm....lol

i totally agree wit u

srk_rulz Goldie
srk_rulz
srk_rulz

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 7:58am | IP Logged
well they cant have the family happy coz then they wud be no interest but why is it that the main character always suffers? Sometimes i find it funny, i mean its ALWAYS vedika!!! Angry I would try to think of something original...and not copy other shows. They should have just concentrated on the pregnancy (even that isnt original though, an exact copy of chori chori chupke chupke)
zhasan2 IF-Rockerz
zhasan2
zhasan2

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:47am | IP Logged
i would have more Niharika and Rudra scenes Embarrassed
and same as soniajhee, it would be GREAT if Alisha went out of Dhruv and Vedika's story and married Anurag

Go to top