Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Jaane Kya Hoga Rama Re - Prediction Time! (Page 3)

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 4:00am | IP Logged
WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO PIA NOW? PUSHKAR IS NOT WITH HER, SHE CERTAINLY CANNOT GO BACK TO WALIA HOUSE (EVER AGAIN) AND BANI AND RANO CANNOT BE WITH HER! WHO DO YOU THINK WILL DARE TO GO AGAINST JAI AND HELP PIA IN HER TIME OF NEED?

Only two people.Its either going to be Sonali or Mohan now. Or some new character may be.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO JAI AND BANI'S RELATIONSHIP NOW, ITS WAS ALREADY AT AN ALL-TIME LOW AND NOW HE IS CONVINCED THAT SHE WAS THE MASTER MANIPULATOR BEHIND THE WHOLE FIASCO!

downhill. But what else can he do. He has already demolished their Mt Abu house. Can it get any more worse ? But still he can still make Rano/Pia's life miserable.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD BE JAI'S REVENGE AGAINST BANI? WITH PIA ABSENT FROM THE SCENE, WOULD JAI DOUBLE HIS VENGENANCE AGAINST BANI?

I think Jai is going to be completely against Bani. Even more than Pia may be. As I said earlier that can be easily achieved by just creating probs for Pia/Rano.

DO YOU THINK THAT JAI IS STILL IN LOVE WITH PIA AND THAT WITH TIME HE WILL FORGIVE HER AND WANT HER BACK IN HIS LIFE?

No way. Jai was just infatuated with Pia. Something like a child wanting a choco may be. Forgive maybe yes when he can be calm. But back in his life. Only as a friend /SIL but never as wife/lover.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF PUSHKAR'S CHANGE IN ATTITUDE TOWARDS PIA?

Disgusting. Why does Push always leave Bani to handle things. Its not that he took his family's permission before eloping with Pia. Then why now ? I wud have appreciated if he had taken charge of Pia.

DO YOU THINK THAT BANI IS STILL IN LOVE WITH PUSHKAR OR HAS SHE ERASED ALL HER PAST FEELINGS FOR HIM?

If I was in Bani's position I don't think that I will ever feel any love for Push at least now. Anyways from Bani's perspective I think that she has some affection for Push but that will not take a feeling of Love now.

DO YOU THINK THAT BANI WILL STOP BEING SO SUBMISSIVE IN FRONT OF JAI AND PUT A STOP TO HIS INCESSANT MENTAL ABUSE?

Yes. Once he has cooled down a bit I feel that she will try to put some sense to him by being the non-reacting one. You see ignoring is sometimes the worst permission that u can ever give to a person. Or maybe she mite do one thing to Jai's 10 and that mite create a closeness between the 2.

WILL PIA AND PUSHKAR'S TEMPORARY ABSENCE FROM THE SCENE BRING ABOUT A CLOSENESS BETWEEN JAI AND BANI?

I don't see this happening for now at least. (Next week)

HOW LONG DO YOU THINK WILL IT TAKE FOR JAI TO FORGET HIS PAST AND START LIFE AFRESH WITH BANI? DO YOU THINK JAI AND BANI WOULD EVER BE ABLE TO ACCEPT ONE ANOTHER AS HUSBAND AND WIFE?

Well Jai is sure to fall in love and that is going to be with Bani. I foresee ego problems/jai behaving the all sacrificing husband and all that. Once again this is going to take time. In serial episode terms Jai's 1st feeling of maybe he loves Bani might happen in say 1 month/1.5 months !!!!

IS JAI'S CURRENT STATE OF MIND JUSTIFIED? DO YOU THINK HE IS BEING GROSSLY UNFAIR BY USING BANI AS A PAWN AGAINST PIA AND PUSHKAR?

Well I fully support jai. More so now that he knows that Bani already knew about Pia-Push. Bani shud have told the truth to Jai. Before his marriage with Pia. Jai is shown as a intelligent businessman. he will always try to find the opponent's weakpoint and only hit the person. In this case its the sisters.

Swathi

CRAZEECHIC Newbie
CRAZEECHIC
CRAZEECHIC

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 4:45am | IP Logged
well, first of all i must say that things have taken a turn for the unexpected n this is keeping us all glued on to our tellies!! Embarrassed

as far as Pia is concerned, either Sonali will help her out(as she has no role 4 da moment). In da meantime, Pia will obvioulsy be rtegretting her decision of eloping with Pajama, but its 2 late now, or isnt it? Wink The other scenario posible wud be JAI allowig Pia to stay in the Walia House so that she can she Bani suffer n he can in turn see Pia suffer! nasty! Ouch
bechari na idhar ki rahi na udhar ki! Confused

regarding Jai n Bani, i think that things will take a turn 4 da worse between them coz she will definitely try to help Pia n presently, Jai hates Bani....its the gist of da serial, yaar! Embarrassed

Jais revenge in any way, shape or manner...will consist in the suffering of Pia, Pushkar oops i meant PajamaLOL n Bani.

As for Pai & Pushkar....i think that now that their separated then. ektamai will definitely bring a twist in their estranged relationship---i think dat Pia will get PREGNANT!! Big smile but she will hate Pajama so much by that point that she will go to Ranveer for help, asking him to marry her so that Pajamas worst enemy can raise his child! n Rnvir the gentleman that he is will oblige....with a personal motive of course! Wink
i wud like to see them 2gether, if Ranvir & Bani r no longer possible!

now i hope that Pia doesnt disappear too long from the serial, as she is 1 of my fav characters, no matter how confused a person she is....i love watching as a bubbly, charming n filled with attitude girl!

the rest r quite predictable, esp Bani...MISS GOODY-TWO SHOES, oops that shud b Mrs. now Tongue

Also, i hope that they do pair up Ranveer with somebody even if it isnt Pia, but not Rano Confused ....there has to be a Menaka for our swamiji! Smile

my perfect ending wud be:

JAI--SONALI
RANVEER--BANI
PUSHKAR--PIA
SAHIL--RANO
ADITYA--JIGS

but this wud be too good to be true, in ektamais land!!! we wud have to go thru a lot of torture b4 any of the relationships can come close to happiness! but within all these insecurities, comes da hope of seeing new relationships form...heres where u all can start daydreaming! LOL

ENJOY!! N DONT 4-GET TO KEEP UR FINGERS CROSSED!! Wink
doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 6:12am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL O CRAZEECHIC!!

i completely agree with ur perfect ending Approve

but again u know dat ekta mai never gives peace neither to her characters nor to audience Ouch

so.... Confused Confused

but who can stop us frm dreaming and keeping our finger crossed! Smile

Go to top