Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Jaane Kya Hoga Rama Re - Prediction Time! (Page 2)

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 2:19am | IP Logged
LOL LOL

AGM!! U ROCK!!
but how can u say pia ranvir together??? Confused LOL

cumon, pia can end up marrying ranvir LOL but ranvir ,i doubt he will fall for pia Confused , u see as far i have understood the character , ranveer wud fall for any   girl who is traditional and understanding
(like bani, if nt bani herself. ) Wink

and yes, if bani jai is going to end up as dkdisha i am least bothered Dead

i dnt know how long i will b able to tolerate the recycled plot Ouch LOL

Chahat17 Goldie
Chahat17
Chahat17

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 3:19am | IP Logged
LOLDoyel...u r sooo funny....[;]...LOL...as for bani and jai, i too wished the come w/something new besides the recylced plots but they seem to be running outa fresh ideas...so i dont blame them...but its not fun to watch recycled plot...u already know whats gonna happen...as for pia and ranveer...hey its still possible...ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN KETKA MAI'S SERIALS ESP. SOAPS HUN!!!....i m not saying that raveer and pia would end up together...b/c i dont think they will either...[honestly i think raveer will stay single through out the whole showCry]...but i m saying there is a possibility for ranveer and pia....so never say never...Big smile...okay let me explain why i m for pia and raveer....first of all, bani is married to jai so i m pretty sure they are a forever couple so i m not gonna even bother to break them up in my imagination b/c i know it aint gonna happen....so that leaves bani and ranveer scenario out[i know hun how badly u want them to be together n still u havent given up hope...but there is no chance...but i luv ur never giving up strength hun...who knows u'll win Wink]...anyways...since pushkar is being a pajama and big loser right now...i dont want him to be w/pia anymore...aaahhhh...that retard really pissed me off...i wanna gooo smack him really hard...i hope jai gives him what he deserves for back stabbing jai...LOSER PUSHKARAngry...and amongst the male...i always thought that ranveer was the cutest besides saahil...eventhough ranveer is evil....i still like him....so i want pia to be w/sum1 else...since saahil is already booked in advance for rano...that leaves ranveer the only single cute guy in KS....so thats y i m rooting for pia and ranveer....i dont think ranveer would fall for pia initally at all...here is what i was thinking...i was thinking...that maybe ranveer is about to get married to some girl and pia comes in her place instead as in disguise just like bani did...and somehow by blackmailing married to ranveer...and then both of hate each other and try their best to make each other's life hell...and u know just like jai said n e where pia goes destruction will follow so maybe that will happen in the walia house for a while n then jai will stop his madness when he realizes how many ppl are hurt in the process...n e way back to ranveer-pia track...okay so they hate each other right..but one day ranveer is bout to get into an accident...sum1 try to run him over[maybe pushkar for revenge LOL]...but at the nick of time pia will save ranveer's life b/c she is not evil like ranveer...and she saved his life b/c of "insaaniyat ke wajah se"....anyway...after that...ranveer's hatred towards pia will vanish n he will realize that she is not who he thought she was...and start to look at her in a different light....n then eventually their love story will begin...and then pushkar will re-enter the scene to create more drama...ahahah...omg i think i shud become a writer for KS...i m soo good at making up stories...honestly...i m 100% sure this WILL NOT happen...but i wrote it as a 0.01% possibility! LOL...hey i can dream can i?!?!? Tongue
doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Clap AGM! seriosuly kekta mai shud fire her current writers and hire u instead. Wink ur's storyline is nice u remmbr , once ranveer danced with pia and gave her gooey looks!! Wink so cant rule out the idea of pia ranveer

but yes, bani and ranveer 2gether seems remote possibility Cry     unless and until i break into balaji ofifice, kidnap the writers or threaten ekta mai on gunpoint to change the script Evil Smile

now, now i am stretching my imagination too far Embarrassed

i am still hoping against hope bani ranveer 2gether, even though if ekta mai reads ur storyline and steals it , Wink i wont mind pia ranveer 2gether.   

and yes, u have given a nice nick to pushky - PAJAMA- LOL

Ruvneeta Goldie
Ruvneeta
Ruvneeta

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nicegirl_good

i think jai will fall for bani and sahil and rano will be paired up(not really easily it will have thousands of complications)pia and pushky may get married.

i agree but dont think pushky n pia will get married

anushka_5 Goldie
anushka_5
anushka_5

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Hi MT!

I would like to tell u that u r an amazing writer… love reading ur write ups. Coming to ur Question….
WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO PIA NOW? PUSHKAR IS NOT WITH HER, SHE CERTAINLY CANNOT GO BACK TO WALIA HOUSE (EVER AGAIN) AND BANI AND RANO CANNOT BE WITH HER! WHO DO YOU THINK WILL DARE TO GO AGAINST JAI AND HELP PIA IN HER TIME OF NEED?

No one will dare to go against Jai now but might help Pia without Jai's knowledge. I feel Mr. Khandelwal could help Pia in this one. He has a cool calm collected thinker. I think he can handle Jai and calm him down if he wishes too.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO JAI AND BANI'S RELATIONSHIP NOW, ITS WAS ALREADY AT AN ALL-TIME LOW AND NOW HE IS CONVINCED THAT SHE WAS THE MASTER MANIPULATOR BEHIND THE WHOLE FIASCO!
Jai knows the truth now… but he hasn't heard Bani's version. Once he comes to know that bani did try her best to knock down some sense into her sister's brains… 1st by advising her against marrying Jai and after Pia had made up her mind to marry Jai asking her to stick by it. I really don't find it Bani's fault… it was Pia's. The moment he realizes this he will calm down. Atleast I hope so.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD BE JAI'S REVENGE AGAINST BANI? WITH PIA ABSENT FROM THE SCENE, WOULD JAI DOUBLE HIS VENGENANCE AGAINST BANI?
There is nothing more drastic Jai can do… he has already done the worst… breaking up Bani's house in Mount Abu. Secondly, he will try to separate the sisters. Importantly Pia from Bani and Rano. He will just yell around at Bani and find fault in everything she does and insult her.

DO YOU THINK THAT JAI IS STILL IN LOVE WITH PIA AND THAT WITH TIME HE WILL FORGIVE HER AND WANT HER BACK IN HIS LIFE?
Well I never really believed Jai loved Pia. It was an infatuation… she was playing this hard to get girl and had the guts to show Jai an attitude… it was just a her free spirited carefree attitude that appealed to him coz he was just the opposite. And what ever that he had for Pia… he is over that. His revenge is coz she dared to mess with him and his emotions he thought were for REAL. He doesn't even want any explanations from her. He was quite amused seeing Pia on her knees begging for forgiveness so early… He will never want her back in his life. He might thank her some day for running away coz of which Bani entered his life (Some wishful thinking LOL LOL LOL )

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF PUSHKAR'S CHANGE IN ATTITUDE TOWARDS PIA?
Not that I thought very high of Pushkar before, But the way he deserted Pia not even for a sec thinking where would she go from here left me stunned. But not sympathy for Pia. she deserves every bit of it. For having played with emotions of so many… it is pay back time. Jai will ensure she does… before he lets peace enter her life back. But poor Bani will suffer as well.

DO YOU THINK THAT BANI IS STILL IN LOVE WITH PUSHKAR OR HAS SHE ERASED ALL HER PAST FEELINGS FOR HIM?
No. I don't think she still loves him. She had high regards for him… respected him a lot, found his ways charming. But this cowardly act of his would have ensured the remnants of those emotions are gone with the wind. I really HOPE that Jai doesn't come to know Bani had a crush on Pushkar. But then considering it is a Balaji Show… Jai will come to know when he falls in love with Bani and they start with their lives afresh. Coming to think of it 2 people do know abt it… Sonali and Mr. Khandelwal. That situation will be even more deadly than it is now. Watch out Bani… Confused

DO YOU THINK THAT BANI WILL STOP BEING SO SUBMISSIVE IN FRONT OF JAI AND PUT A STOP TO HIS INCESSANT MENTAL ABUSE?
She will. And the day she blows her calm composure… Jai's Revenge drama will END. She is quiet coz she does realize that Jai has his reasons to be upset. There is a lot of trauma she is dealing within herself that has left her drained out… that she doesn't have the strength as of now to stand strong in front of Jai Walia. Bani should tell him that if he was justified in deserting sonali when he was committed to her without even giving her an explanation then what Pia did is also justified. If he argued he did that coz he realized he was in love with Pia… then Bani should end it by saying even Pia realized it late that she could love no one else but Pushkar Ouch . I would love to see that argument… may be it will get Jai to see some sense.
Jai needs Bani the most now… just to get him listen to her, make him realize that his revenge would take him no where… that it is better for him to let go. She needs shift her focus from Pia and focus her attention and care on Jai to calm him down and heal him.

WILL PIA AND PUSHKAR'S TEMPORARY ABSENCE FROM THE SCENE BRING ABOUT A CLOSENESS BETWEEN JAI AND BANI?
Romantically? NO, Not as yet.

HOW LONG DO YOU THINK WILL IT TAKE FOR JAI TO FORGET HIS PAST AND START LIFE AFRESH WITH BANI? DO YOU THINK JAI AND BANI WOULD EVER BE ABLE TO ACCEPT ONE ANOTHER AS HUSBAND AND WIFE?
Cant fix any time limit. Jai has to get done with the revenge part. In all probability he will realize that this situation is unfair on Bani and might contemplate a divorce considering Bani had given him the divorce papers initially. The Divorce proceeding will take it time. Meanwhile cupids have to work overtime to get these two fall in love… I think Aditya and his mom will be playing cupids in this love story. May be just manipulating things in such a way that Jai and Bani spend a lot of time together… sending them off on business trips together Wink . Hopefully by then Jai and Bani discover that they are indeed soul mates meant to be. Going by ekta standards it wont be before 3-4 months. And if Jigyasa and Ranveer can have small triumphs inbetween then may be another 6 months.

IS JAI'S CURRENT STATE OF MIND JUSTIFIED? DO YOU THINK HE IS BEING GROSSLY UNFAIR BY USING BANI AS A PAWN AGAINST PIA AND PUSHKAR?
His anger is justified… more than the feeling of rejection it is the fact that his loved ones betrayed him. Bani being targeted is absolutely unfair… but then Jai is doing so coz he thinks Bani is responsible. The day Bani clarifies her stand… He will stop. But then for that he has to LISTEN to Bani.
That is it from me...
Bye for now
Luv
Anu.
*lucky_karen* Goldie
*lucky_karen*
*lucky_karen*

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by algebramulti

LOLDoyel...u r sooo funny....[;]...LOL...as for bani and jai, i too wished the come w/something new besides the recylced plots but they seem to be running outa fresh ideas...so i dont blame them...but its not fun to watch recycled plot...u already know whats gonna happen...as for pia and ranveer...hey its still possible...ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN KETKA MAI'S SERIALS ESP. SOAPS HUN!!!....i m not saying that raveer and pia would end up together...b/c i dont think they will either...[honestly i think raveer will stay single through out the whole showCry]...but i m saying there is a possibility for ranveer and pia....so never say never...Big smile...okay let me explain why i m for pia and raveer....first of all, bani is married to jai so i m pretty sure they are a forever couple so i m not gonna even bother to break them up in my imagination b/c i know it aint gonna happen....so that leaves bani and ranveer scenario out[i know hun how badly u want them to be together n still u havent given up hope...but there is no chance...but i luv ur never giving up strength hun...who knows u'll win Wink]...anyways...since pushkar is being a pajama and big loser right now...i dont want him to be w/pia anymore...aaahhhh...that retard really pissed me off...i wanna gooo smack him really hard...i hope jai gives him what he deserves for back stabbing jai...LOSER PUSHKARAngry...and amongst the male...i always thought that ranveer was the cutest besides saahil...eventhough ranveer is evil....i still like him....so i want pia to be w/sum1 else...since saahil is already booked in advance for rano...that leaves ranveer the only single cute guy in KS....so thats y i m rooting for pia and ranveer....i dont think ranveer would fall for pia initally at all...here is what i was thinking...i was thinking...that maybe ranveer is about to get married to some girl and pia comes in her place instead as in disguise just like bani did...and somehow by blackmailing married to ranveer...and then both of hate each other and try their best to make each other's life hell...and u know just like jai said n e where pia goes destruction will follow so maybe that will happen in the walia house for a while n then jai will stop his madness when he realizes how many ppl are hurt in the process...n e way back to ranveer-pia track...okay so they hate each other right..but one day ranveer is bout to get into an accident...sum1 try to run him over[maybe pushkar for revenge LOL]...but at the nick of time pia will save ranveer's life b/c she is not evil like ranveer...and she saved his life b/c of "insaaniyat ke wajah se"....anyway...after that...ranveer's hatred towards pia will vanish n he will realize that she is not who he thought she was...and start to look at her in a different light....n then eventually their love story will begin...and then pushkar will re-enter the scene to create more drama...ahahah...omg i think i shud become a writer for KS...i m soo good at making up stories...honestly...i m 100% sure this WILL NOT happen...but i wrote it as a 0.01% possibility! LOL...hey i can dream can i?!?!? Tongue

omg ur are sooo hilarious i agree with Doe u should totally write for soaps...go on and dream girl..cuz thats all i do these days..ekta's making my tv screening life really dull...so i have readin posts by u and doe..keep it up...and wouldnt it be great if when pis disguised as a bride married sumone else who was disguised as ranveer as the groom???what chaos!!lol

~aashka~rocks~ IF-Dazzler
~aashka~rocks~
~aashka~rocks~

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
wow!
loadz of a=ideas and awesome questions!
but i am a bit confused!
can someone help me out!
when did pushkar desert pia?
how did he do that?
is their relationship like over now?
sorry i am a bit confused!
mistletoe IF-Dazzler
mistletoe
mistletoe

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 12:16am | IP Logged
OMG....you guys are just too good with your answers and comments!!! Clap Clap Clap No wonder, I am completely addicted to the KS Forum! Big smile

I loved all your comments, but I would specifically mention Anushka, Melissa, Sara, Swathi and Doe for their wonderful inputs! Please keep em coming guys!

MT

Edited by mistletoe - 02 April 2006 at 4:08am

Go to top