Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Jaane Kya Hoga Rama Re - Prediction Time!

mistletoe IF-Dazzler
mistletoe
mistletoe

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

What a totally rocking and explosive episode that was aired yesterday....I still get the heeby-jeebies remembering Jai's devilish grinShockedwhen Pia falls on his feet! Ok, so now that a lot of things have become clear for Jai, lets predict what is going to happen from next week onwards!

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO PIA NOW? PUSHKAR IS NOT WITH HER, SHE CERTAINLY CANNOT GO BACK TO WALIA HOUSE (EVER AGAIN) AND BANI AND RANO CANNOT BE WITH HER! WHO DO YOU THINK WILL DARE TO GO AGAINST JAI AND HELP PIA IN HER TIME OF NEED?

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO JAI AND BANI'S RELATIONSHIP NOW, ITS WAS ALREADY AT AN ALL-TIME LOW AND NOW HE IS CONVINCED THAT SHE WAS THE MASTER MANIPULATOR BEHIND THE WHOLE FIASCO!

WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD BE JAI'S REVENGE AGAINST BANI? WITH PIA ABSENT FROM THE SCENE, WOULD JAI DOUBLE HIS VENGENANCE AGAINST BANI?

DO YOU THINK THAT JAI IS STILL IN LOVE WITH PIA AND THAT WITH TIME HE WILL FORGIVE HER AND WANT HER BACK IN HIS LIFE?

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF PUSHKAR'S CHANGE IN ATTITUDE TOWARDS PIA?

DO YOU THINK THAT BANI IS STILL IN LOVE WITH PUSHKAR OR HAS SHE ERASED ALL HER PAST FEELINGS FOR HIM?

DO YOU THINK THAT BANI WILL STOP BEING SO SUBMISSIVE IN FRONT OF JAI AND PUT A STOP TO HIS INCESSANT MENTAL ABUSE?

WILL PIA AND PUSHKAR'S TEMPORARY ABSENCE FROM THE SCENE BRING ABOUT A CLOSENESS BETWEEN JAI AND BANI?

HOW LONG DO YOU THINK WILL IT TAKE FOR JAI TO FORGET HIS PAST AND START LIFE AFRESH WITH BANI? DO YOU THINK JAI AND BANI WOULD EVER BE ABLE TO ACCEPT ONE ANOTHER AS HUSBAND AND WIFE?

IS JAI'S CURRENT STATE OF MIND JUSTIFIED? DO YOU THINK HE IS BEING GROSSLY UNFAIR BY USING BANI AS A PAWN AGAINST PIA AND PUSHKAR?

Would love to read your views and comments on it! Guys, please come forward with them!!!Big smile

Love,

MT

suku Goldie
suku
suku

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
i think Pushkar will leave pia and again all the responsibility of Pia would be in BAni's hand. All three of them would become the three lonley sis like before now that Pushy is out of the equation. Bani would try to help PIA WITH HER RESIDENCE WHICH WOULD BE A PROB AS JAI WOULD CREATE PROBLEMS. i THINK THE FOCUS WOULD AGIAN SHIFT ON THE BOND AND LOVE OF SISTERS INSTEAD OF PUSHKAR......
ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
i think jai will fall for bani and sahil and rano will be paired up(not really easily it will have thousands of complications)pia and pushky may get married.
doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by suku

i think Pushkar will leave pia and again all the responsibility of Pia would be in BAni's hand. All three of them would become the three lonley sis like before now that Pushy is out of the equation. Bani would try to help PIA WITH HER RESIDENCE WHICH WOULD BE A PROB AS JAI WOULD CREATE PROBLEMS. i THINK THE FOCUS WOULD AGIAN SHIFT ON THE BOND AND LOVE OF SISTERS INSTEAD OF PUSHKAR......

i agreeSmile

it seems dat pia pushky's relationship  will get  a jolt, they might get separated at least for the time being.Cry

as for jai, he is justified , to some extent , abt his deeds. but he cud have spared pushky's family, and the sooner he undersatnds bani the better.

bani i think has almost erased away her feelings for pushky..Wink

as for banijai, i fear the track will follow the  stereotypical course of kavyanjali and dkdisha where revenge turns into loveConfused now the new thing can be dat jai will b in love but not bani, even though she might remain dutiful wife.

u know mt, i am still crazy Bani Ranveer fan  Wink  and i still want them to b close( u cant change meLOL)  now  i dnt xactly mean romancing in full  moon, wat i mean is ranveer somehow develops soft corner for bani for which he will hate himself, but nevrtheless will help her , at least indirectly. bani will uncerstnd it but might nt believe it.   Wink 

well, i have analysed in detail abt bani ranveer relation in previous posts. and unlike ekta mai, i dnt want to b repeatativeWink 

mistletoe IF-Dazzler
mistletoe
mistletoe

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:27am | IP Logged
LOL Doe, tum kabhi nahin sudharogi!!!

Actually I had read an article somewhere, I think it was in our Daily Newspaper about this guy Siddhart who plays Ranveer and he had talked about his character being completely black and that he has no romantic lead in the series Embarrassed

But I agree Bani and Ranveer do look pretty good together Wink Mami aur Bhanja together! LOL

Cheerz,

MT
doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Cry

EKATA MAI!!Angry

y is she making ranveer completely black!! he cud b at least a grey character Wink
i wish this article is to make people april fool .
but i suppose mt, u r nt fooling me

ahhh, i wish ekta mai changes her script, considering many bani ranveer fans. Wink
Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:50am | IP Logged
WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO PIA NOW? PUSHKAR IS NOT WITH HER, SHE CERTAINLY CANNOT GO BACK TO WALIA HOUSE (EVER AGAIN) AND BANI AND RANO CANNOT BE WITH HER! WHO DO YOU THINK WILL DARE TO GO AGAINST JAI AND HELP PIA IN HER TIME OF NEED?

Maybe Sonali will help her out. I can't tell about her. But it is for certain that Kekta won't let one of her heroines "Bhatakti in a gali"

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO JAI AND BANI'S RELATIONSHIP NOW, ITS WAS ALREADY AT AN ALL-TIME LOW AND NOW HE IS CONVINCED THAT SHE WAS THE MASTER MANIPULATOR BEHIND THE WHOLE FIASCO!

Jai is surely going to give bani a hell. But when he will reduce the lack of communication gap between them, maybe he will let go of bani.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD BE JAI'S REVENGE AGAINST BANI? WITH PIA ABSENT FROM THE SCENE, WOULD JAI DOUBLE HIS VENGENANCE AGAINST BANI?

Only he knows what he will do. I don't have the slightest clue. But Bani is going to have a tough time. (Bachke tu rehne re Bachke tu rehna. Nahi duja mauka milega sambhalna................Khallas)

DO YOU THINK THAT JAI IS STILL IN LOVE WITH PIA AND THAT WITH TIME HE WILL FORGIVE HER AND WANT HER BACK IN HIS LIFE?

Jai is unpredictable. But i think he will forget the love for her if not forgive. You see, his love has turned into avenge. He may not forget her( anewala kal ek sapna hai. Guzra hua pal saab aapna hai. hum guzre hue paal mein rehte hain.) Or he may( bhula denge tumko sanam dheere dheere) But he will certainly never let her back in his life.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF PUSHKAR'S CHANGE IN ATTITUDE TOWARDS PIA?

Pushkar is a typical guy. does not understand the importance of the thing he presently has. well i don't blame him for that. Pia has no character so to hell with importance. But he should have stick with Pia his so-called-love.(Hum bewafa hargiz na the, par hum waafa kar na sake)

DO YOU THINK THAT BANI IS STILL IN LOVE WITH PUSHKAR OR HAS SHE ERASED ALL HER PAST FEELINGS FOR HIM?

I think she is still in love with Pushkar. But she definitely know how to control her feelings, Knows her limits and knows to show loyalty towards every relationship( her bond with Jai)

DO YOU THINK THAT BANI WILL STOP BEING SO SUBMISSIVE IN FRONT OF JAI AND PUT A STOP TO HIS INCESSANT MENTAL ABUSE?

Yes. Patience should not be tested so fiercely!

WILL PIA AND PUSHKAR'S TEMPORARY ABSENCE FROM THE SCENE BRING ABOUT A CLOSENESS BETWEEN JAI AND BANI?

Ha ha. A million dollar question. And I think the answer is yes. I don't know how long it will take but they will come close.( kya aapko ehsaas hai, batt ab yeh khaas hai. aapka dil humare paas hai, humara dil aapke paas hai)

HOW LONG DO YOU THINK WILL IT TAKE FOR JAI TO FORGET HIS PAST AND START LIFE AFRESH WITH BANI? DO YOU THINK JAI AND BANI WOULD EVER BE ABLE TO ACCEPT ONE ANOTHER AS HUSBAND AND WIFE?

It will take quite long( ab to aadat si hai mujhko aise jine mein.) Yes they will be able to accept each other, though as it is kekta serial there will be temporary separations,etc.( idhar bhi udhar bhi. yahaan bhi wahaan bhi. dono taraf lagi hai AAG..........hum tum kitne dur kitne paas)

IS JAI'S CURRENT STATE OF MIND JUSTIFIED? DO YOU THINK HE IS BEING GROSSLY UNFAIR BY USING BANI AS A PAWN AGAINST PIA AND PUSHKAR?

Yes. but he should torture Bani less.
Chahat17 Goldie
Chahat17
Chahat17

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 2:04am | IP Logged

hhmmm....even i m curious as heck as to what will happen to pia...since she is homeless and has no1 to turn 2...i m definately sure that bani will do everything in her power to protect and support her sister no matter how much torture she has to endure from jai...for her sisters sake bani can do anything...even bani said that in the serial...remember when she hits ranvir in the head w/a vase to protect pia...so i m definately sure she'll do something...bani is not the type to leave her sister out in cold like that......if jai somehow makes it impossible for bani to help pia then i think there are 3 options...
1) pia goes far away from mumbai and becomes a model
2) pia tries to commit suicide but sum1 will save her and he[pia's new love interest]...will help her out and will eventually end up marrying her LOL
3)...last but not least....pia will take revenge from the walias...she will somehow marry ranvir and torture him and jigs and make their lives a living hell and make jai realize the pain of sister...eventually jai will realize that n he'll ease up on bani and as for ranvir he'll fall for pia giving jigs even more torture....n then pushkar will enter the scene...and so on n so forth...haha LOLLOL[hey a girl can dream, cant she?! LOL]....besides now that i dont like pushkar for being a such a pajama...i want pia to be w/ranvir...i think they'll look cute together...if not ranvir...then get her a new love interest...i wish its chetan hansraj...wow...that would be perfect...if not him...then i can settle for n 1 hot Wink
...as for jai& bani...their storyline is exactly like "tumhari disha" first immense hate then immense love...weird but they are 4ever and ever couple...so whatever is happening between them now is only temp n i m not bothered bout it...i know they will fall in love eventually...so watever jai has planned for bani...bring it on werewolf...our rani[queen]bani can take it...! Tongue   

p.s. i have given pushkar a new nick...and that is PAJAMA!LOL

Edited by algebramulti - 01 April 2006 at 2:08am

Go to top