NEW UDAY AND MANAYTA VM!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys, 

Here is a VM that I made on Manveer and it is still under construction (meaning that I will add more to it when there are more MANVEER SCENES and might edit a few already added parts) It is my first vm so criticize it as much as u want. Also, I don't know whether the song has been used yet but here is my take on it. THIS ONE IS DECDICATED TO IIyria (even though we do not know each other or have ever come across each other) but it is her effort of putting together all Uday scenes which really helped me in making this video so IIyria if you are reading this, this one is for you.

ENJOY IT GUYS!!!😊
SInce I am new to the forum, I have no idea how to imbend videos right into the post so if someone can tell me that, that's be great. πŸ˜Š

Edited by Amen29 - 12 years ago
Loved it...will wait for more.. πŸ˜›πŸ‘
Fantastic job!!...Its truly an eyecandy of a vid!... You're a fabulous vidder!

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nice vmπŸ‘πŸΌ plz continue..!!
awww...thank you all of you for watching it. Was really for embarrassed to put it up since it my first vm but thank you for giving me such nice comments. I will definitely extend it. The second scene where Uday is talking, I was going to change that to the one of his scenes in white shirt or black shirt  (since so many of you loved itπŸ˜›). lol, I should have just named it Uday  video since Manayta's role seems so less right now but will definitely add more of her.  I have ONE MORE EXAM so don't expect any extensions and changes  until two/three days from now. Thanks again.  Edited by Amen29 - 12 years ago