Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

   
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Reshammiya to undergo nasal surgery soon (Page 26)

juggyE Goldie
juggyE
juggyE

Joined: 11 March 2006
Posts: 1123

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Celina7

Originally posted by kabhi_21

I like him the way he helped Vinit and Himani.... He stuck to this singer as he believed in them.....
I dont know but ID had promised Sharib a song with Lataji.... I dont know wat s the fate of that promise........

yea man he is really nice... he givez everybody a chance...most of da new singerz have had their 1st chance wit Himeshji...

aur sharib ke liya mein kuch nahin keh sakti...shayid aise hi kaha hoga...WinkLOLWink



Haan, HR ne sahi kaha lekin ID ne aise hi kaha hoga...

How fair of you... LOL

Too_Much IF-Rockerz
Too_Much
Too_Much

-
Joined: 19 November 2005
Posts: 6373

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:13am | IP Logged
hi guys how things are going on.... aur abhi .contest ki taiyari hogai ya kuch help to batao
Too_Much IF-Rockerz
Too_Much
Too_Much

-
Joined: 19 November 2005
Posts: 6373

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:14am | IP Logged
in this this kinda surgery it will effect his singing may be positive and negative both ways Wink

Edited by guess_gallery - 01 April 2006 at 1:15am
apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Joined: 12 January 2006
Posts: 7199

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juggyE

Originally posted by apparaohoare

Originally posted by Celina7

Originally posted by apparaohoare

No comments LOL

Angrysee wht i mean everybody... kabhi_21ji...Wink

WHAT THE HELL??????????????Angry

What do you mean?  What was wrong in my post. 



Ye aapki post ka nahin, aapki reputation ka kasoor hai... LOL

 

Eggjhactly. LOL

 

 

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Joined: 20 September 2004
Posts: 12566

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adwarakanath

Originally posted by apparaohoare

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Originally posted by s.priya

Originally posted by kabhi_21

Abhiji..... nice to hearu r bio student......
koi to hain jisko biology pasand hain


Many here like Biology, not necessarily to study from text books butBig smile


Thanks kabhiji, bio sciences to apni jaan hai...aap bhi isi line mein hain?

Priyaji, aapki shaadi hui kya?LOL

Abhi, Angry

I am going out with Priya for a coffee soon.  So nikal yeha se.  LOL

 

 



Arey appaji, I am not trying to flirt with Priyaji....i was just commenting on the bolded part....sorry, shantibai ka zyada asarLOL


AD, Shaadi aur Biology ke studies mein kya connection hai.  Hum toh waise hi Biology padthe hainWink
kabhi_21 IF-Rockerz
kabhi_21
kabhi_21

Joined: 25 January 2006
Posts: 9909

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juggyE

Originally posted by Celina7

Originally posted by kabhi_21

I like him the way he helped Vinit and Himani.... He stuck to this singer as he believed in them.....
I dont know but ID had promised Sharib a song with Lataji.... I dont know wat s the fate of that promise........

yea man he is really nice... he givez everybody a chance...most of da new singerz have had their 1st chance wit Himeshji...

aur sharib ke liya mein kuch nahin keh sakti...shayid aise hi kaha hoga...WinkLOLWink



Haan, HR ne sahi kaha lekin ID ne aise hi kaha hoga...

How fair of you... LOL

I wish from heart that.... ye aisehi nahi kaha and ID gives sharib the promised song

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Joined: 12 January 2006
Posts: 7199

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adwarakanath

Originally posted by apparaohoare

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Originally posted by s.priya

Originally posted by kabhi_21

Abhiji..... nice to hearu r bio student......
koi to hain jisko biology pasand hain


Many here like Biology, not necessarily to study from text books butBig smile


Thanks kabhiji, bio sciences to apni jaan hai...aap bhi isi line mein hain?

Priyaji, aapki shaadi hui kya?LOL

Abhi, Angry

I am going out with Priya for a coffee soon.  So nikal yeha se.  LOL



Arey appaji, I am not trying to flirt with Priyaji....i was just commenting on the bolded part....sorry, shantibai ka zyada asarLOL

 

Yeh Santibai bahat logon ko bigad diya is forum mein. LOLLOL

 

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Joined: 20 September 2004
Posts: 12566

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apparaohoare

Originally posted by juggyE

Originally posted by apparaohoare

Originally posted by Celina7

Originally posted by apparaohoare

No comments LOL

Angrysee wht i mean everybody... kabhi_21ji...Wink

WHAT THE HELL??????????????Angry

What do you mean?  What was wrong in my post. 



Ye aapki post ka nahin, aapki reputation ka kasoor hai... LOL

 

Eggjhactly. LOL

 

 




Actually Kasoor nahi ............ Surooor hai

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Himesh accepts nasal and controls temper

2 3

Author: Summer3   Replies: 16   Views: 1613

Summer3 16 1613 16 April 2008 at 3:58am by Summer3
Poonam..Shrill and v slightly nasal.....

2

Author: joie de vivre   Replies: 12   Views: 1147

joie de vivre 12 1147 22 September 2007 at 1:49pm by lifeztuf
Sumedha..nasal singing...

2 3

Author: indianangel15   Replies: 20   Views: 1479

indianangel15 20 1479 04 August 2007 at 8:47pm by mini2390
Main nasal singer hoon: Himesh

Author: rocker1   Replies: 9   Views: 919

rocker1 9 919 22 June 2007 at 6:59am by A.S.P.I.R.E
Reshammiya v/s Reshammiya this month

2

Author: Too_Much   Replies: 15   Views: 1338

Too_Much 15 1338 13 May 2006 at 7:04am by X-rebel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index