KRK predicts Sky will be out this Friday

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
KRK who's been tweeting regularly regarding Big Boss has tweeted
as below...

kamaalrkhan Kamaal R Khan - KRK
I am sure tat sky will be nominated today and if it will happen then he will be out on Friday. #BiggBoss5

An earlier tweet by him:

I told to bigg boss tat you can't do anything and Shonali will go out. Now she is out. So shut up bigg boss.
Face of Nagma + Body of Amisha + Rest of Poonam Pandey= Sunny Leone

He has also predicted SID to be the winner. Most of his predictions came true except one prediction when he declared Shonali's eviction a week before it actually happened..
Edited by girlie_giggles - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ceejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

He has also predicted SID to be the winner. Most of his prediction came true except on prediction when he declared Shonali's eviction a week before it actually happened..

haha..am sure Sunny d'not have those ladies in mind, when she went under the scalpel..😆

Sid may win. 
he may have been briefed by BB team when sent in the house - u have good chance of winning as youth icon.  its stuck in his mind. 😆
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
BB knows if Sky is nominated he will get evicted... im sure hes safe this week too! ðŸ˜‰
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

KRK who's been tweeting regularly regarding Big Boss has tweeted

as below...

I am sure tat sky will be nominated today and if it will happen then he will be out on Friday. #BiggBoss5

An earlier tweet by him:

I told to bigg boss tat you can't do anything and Shonali will go out. Now she is out. So shut up bigg boss.

He has also predicted SID to be the winner. Most of his predictions came true except one prediction when he declared Shonali's eviction a week before it actually happened..

some one take the laptop away from KRK for couple days so that we can live peacefully atleast for couple of days

Sunny the bore will go out next week
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

BB knows if Sky is nominated he will get evicted... im sure hes safe this week too! ðŸ˜‰

I highly doubt  that if sky is nominated he wil be out, unless he nominated against Amar. Believe it or not, Sky has pretty loyal fan following.  KRK just wished Sky to be out, because his dream girl, Sunny, considers him her "hero". 
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail

Face of a paanwala + Body of a limp amoeboid + Style of a Z grade Mithun Chakraborty+ Mouth of a clogged BMC gutter + Ego of Alexander the Great + Rest of stale Dharavi farsaan = KRK
Edited by pinkfreud - 12 years ago
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
chalo shukar 
enough of his bs ! 
MrManagement thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkfreud

Face of a paanwala + Body of a limp amoeboid + Style of a Z grade Mithun Chakraborty+ Mouth of a clogged BMC gutter + Ego of Alexander the Great + Rest of stale Dharavi farsaan = KRK

I just realized that picture your using is of Dexter. Did you watch the S6 finale today?
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrManagement

I just realized that picture your using is of Dexter. Did you watch the S6 finale today?

Nah, haven't watched the season at all. Will resort to P2P. Was the finale up to expectations?
MrManagement thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkfreud

Nah, haven't watched the season at all. Will resort to P2P. Was the finale up to expectations?

I haven't watch the finale yet, but I am about to. The season started off slow, but really started to pick of the pace around episode 9.  This season has pretty good story line compared to season 5. I' ve heard that the finale is not going to have happy ending like it had in season 5.