Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatbuster thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: amogh8188

Main to kabhi jal nahi sakta coz i know NIHIRA IS THE BEST.

Twinkle doesnt even deserve to come near her. If Twinkle wasnt in her gharana, i wouldnt even bothered to praise her in some topics as i hav done.
But i know you are jealous of Nihira as even u know she is far better than Twinkle.

arre yaar, i like all of them.... Just not fixated on one πŸ˜‰

chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: vani2004

sucks but her looks will help her.......there are lots of idots out here and in india that will support twinkle because of her looks but as a singer she sucks πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

boss, if u really just want to hear singing, can i recommend visiting the new Culture Ministry? u know, the same ministry which helps support singers who get top marks from the sangeet samraats around here but cant make it in the real world? theek hai, they look ugly like hell, but singing... great!πŸ˜‰

X-rebel thumbnail
NIHIRA Rockz.

She is the best.
chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: vani2004

sucks but her looks will help her.......there are lots of idots out here and in india that will support twinkle because of her looks but as a singer she sucks πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

arre yaar, par mazaa nahee aata? πŸ˜‰

chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: amogh8188

NIHIRA Rockz.

She is the best.

kartee hogee rock. par maine nahee dekhaπŸ˜‰

baat kahaan kee chal rahee hai aur Nihira ko iss controversy mei bhee dhakel diya. usse buksho, mere yaar

Videl thumbnail
Hey many people are syaing things about the contestants as if they have met them and know them personally, also more than 50% of the people say that everything in the show is scripted so why blame the contestants?

And Twinkle is a very good singer there were times in SRGMP2005 when she passed Himani(I think that was when she fainted) in front of judges and nihira in the final 12.