Different Gopalji

avadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

If Bhumi is to change again, and recreate herself while having her child...maybe there will be the need of a different kind of gopalji who will come into her life and help her. Remember Krishna saying that without a guru to learn is asambhav... so he will find a guru for her at some point..and arjun getting upset with her should be the catalyst..

Mansen, you remember once you said when bumkum ahuja did business with sugandhi instead of goenka industries....

...ek choti si galti kitna bara nuksaan lati hai mujhe aaj pata chala.....na shefali bhoomi ko ghar se nikalti nah gopalji uske zindagi meh ata nah sugandhi creations ka janma hota...

Watchout Mansen you just might be making the same mistake... harassing bhoomi may just drive her out of the house again only to emerge like a phoenix from the ashes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with u, she is being driven against the wall now and hopefully it will be for her good.

sweet_mita thumbnail
We all waiting for that Gopalji. 😃
nasso11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkykhan

Agree with u, she is being driven against the wall now and hopefully it will be for her good.

= yes pinky i agree yeh hamara saarthi parivar hai where we are free put u r views . indeed whatever mansen and mama does; bhavri and arjun will emerge as winners
nasso11 thumbnail
😆 well guys i m impressed with the members of this group. they really know every bit of it
raj_sahil thumbnail

Originally posted by: nasso11

= yes pinky i agree yeh hamara saarthi parivar hai where we are free put u r views . indeed whatever mansen and mama does; bhavri and arjun will emerge as winners

yes well said dear...

tammy