India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

sky will win (Page 7)

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I'm simply overlooking whether d show is rigged in Sky's favour, but I don't think BB will ever make some1 wid a personality like Sky d winner, coz it just gives out a totally wrong signal 2 d audiences, dat being disgusting (I could use stronger words 4 Sky, but dis is d stonrgest word I've ever used) nd humiliating others can make u a winner. Dat's also wat I used 2 say in Dolly's case. So I think dat 4 d show 2 continue hving credibility it is imperative 4 d show not 2 hv Sky as d winner. Nd pls don't say it is out of d hands of BB, as Sky has many fans, coz dat's a lie. D only thing abt Sky's fans nd maybe PR machinery is dat dey r extremely vocal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zingarusha1

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

Originally posted by sha1

sha1... im reading some of yours and Sonia's tweets and its quite clear you think Mahek is a threat!! 

what does this Sonia do that shes so influential and has so much inside info? 

Its unfortunate u only picked that up from reading my tweets :) I've been stating that everywhere on IF- That mahek's connection to salman, as spoken of by many inmates in the house has always been a threat to my fav contestant- SKY not just in terms of winning but for his image Wink

but as far as i can see Mahek is more popular and liked by viewers than Sky so she deserves to be on the show!! the fact that she isnt and Ms. Sonia Singh has all this info about Mahek not returning and Sonia's "closeness" to Salman is quite fishy!! 

Mahek was removed to clear Sky's path and Salman entered the house to scold Sky because of the show being rigged for Sky rumours! then Sonia accredits her "closeness" to Salman for that act... hmmm... 

All right i bolded that bit cause thats what u feel- and f i am not mistaken u my friend are sitting in canada right now making this statement at 1:40 AM? point being that u n me we are far from sensing the real deal of fan following going on in India- I will agree with u that mahek-" Appears" To have a lot of fans. BUT here is what I THINK- AS FAR AS I CAN SEE- Mahek's "fans" Especially on FB and twitter are a product of her PR machinary at work. Mahek has participated in other reality show's and knows the loop holes to work through such shows and the kind of shoo shaaa one needs to make outside with the help of PR bodies to get the popularity meter running. 

I also think that mahek shot to fame with her fight gig with sky and before that she was hardly noticed and acknowledged in the house. Mahek being quite intelligent milked this tangent of sky digging in to her past (The big fight) in different ways whether it was taunts, mini fights, Major allegations or even bigger accusations and continuously dragged her fight tangent with sky to keep her fan's with her right until she got evicted- She just couldn't call it truce with SKY even if he did apologize- why? not because what he did was completely unforgivable for women with big heart- BUT BECAUSE I THINK Some of her fans are NOT necessarily her fans because they all like her a lot but because they all hate sky a lot and by default end up liking her cause she is fighting against sky. 

Now according to my Sky has genuinely worked real hard in the show- whether it was his cheap fight with mahek where he ended putting his image on the line. Whether it was his encounter with SID-Amar-PM whoever the man has always stood his ground-heck he even stood his ground infron't of salman and sanju. This appeals to many like me and as a result even-though i live outside india- i make sure my friends and family in India votes for him. Now dude if there is someone like me all the way in canada making efforts don't u think its a bit too much to think that sky doesnt have a lot of supporters in India? after all his tapori style and bindaas circuit style attitude gotta be a hit among HINDUSTANISWink 

Edited by sha1 - 19 December 2011 at 12:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinit_mittal

MahekFTW Goldie
MahekFTW
MahekFTW

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rapier

^^^AH Thanks Nitu!

no problem!! the show is rigged for Sky and this information definitely needs to be known! 

nitu 
she pmed me abhi to ask me to help her find the tweet where pb said she is skys gf !
fishy much ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauahargeous_N

guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

khamosshhhGauahargeous_N

zingaru Senior Member
zingaru
zingaru

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MahekFTW

Originally posted by shellily

Yeah now Im thinking deeper connections than was apparent before.  Sonia also seems very close to Adam Bedi's gf/wife Nisha Harale...so PB and Sky must have had lots of plans and discussed stuff and strategy even before coming in.  Everyone seems to know everyone and Salman again closer to Sonia than anybody else as she implies.  But dont understand why all these things are being revelaed so openly on public platforms...dont know what to think.  

sheilly i told u ! 
she is openly said in her tweets salman went to the house because of her closeness not maheks !
im so disgusted by all of this 

So show rigged for Sky to win ...chalo that will give him a minor ego boost but its not really going to help him in the long run... people know what he is and most hate him for his vile nature which is so deeply embedded in him that try as he might he cant get it out.  And people see that and people dont like it.  So in any case even if he wins he is not going to win over that many hearts to give any new boost to his career or life. 

MahekFTWkhamosshhh

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shellily

Yeah now Im thinking deeper connections than was apparent before.  Sonia also seems very close to Adam Bedi's gf/wife Nisha Harale...so PB and Sky must have had lots of plans and discussed stuff and strategy even before coming in.  Everyone seems to know everyone and Salman again closer to Sonia than anybody else as she implies.  But dont understand why all these things are being revelaed so openly on public platforms...dont know what to think.  

sheilly i told u ! 
she is openly said in her tweets salman went to the house because of her closeness not maheks !
im so disgusted by all of this 

im disgusted too!! they dont care about the viewers at all!! its all rigged for Sky thanks to Sonia, Salman, Madhu and the producer Jessu! everything adds up! 

Bedi has been attacking Mahek like crazy because she is Sky's biggest threat and Sonia is trying her best to stop Mahek from re-entering! Adam Bedi is really close to Sonia too... and Pooja Bedi is close to Sky... 

the viewers love mahek and want her back but these people are playing dirty games even outside!

MahekFTW Goldie
MahekFTW
MahekFTW

Originally posted by guess_wh0

Wow...

Good job MahekFTW. Great Job.

Why this fake drama of votes Sonia Singh...just pull some more string. Actually this drama isn't for votes. Its to clear up Sky's image. Well not gonna happen Ms Singh. You can buy him the BB5 winner crown but you'll never buy him RESPECT.

Thanks dude !
The truth needed to be out in the open !
nitu deserves alot of credit too !
im just glad this SCAM is now out in the open 
sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

K few things straightened out first- I can't speak for all sky fan's but a few that i am tight with like sara and sneha for example. I didn't go through the whole post but yes i had a chance to glance over it as u mentioned it here in this post. The reason why sara and sneha asked u not to discuss sonia in the forum was because of the kind of responses some sky haters will give-even u must have seen on that thread how degrading some of the things posted on that thread were.  So thats one of the reason why sara and sneha discouraged u from posting a public thread with sonia's pos'ts that she meant only for sky fan's. This wouldn't have been that big a problem had u not posted her stuff with a negative notion of pr and propaganda agenda. She is a friend and wants to support her friend in the show simple. But people started bashing and saying shit. I AM NOT SAYING U DID- BUT Because of ur thread others did! 

Now answering back to ur allegations about sky fan's writing cheap things about mahek and salman's relationship and derogatory comments? there are a couple of major problems- firstly your generalizing this allegation to all the sky fans which is not fair cause some sky fans are mahek fans too! moreover people like sneha and sara have actually been very considerate with their expression of hate towards mahek as a BB contestant and have always been limited in using cheap words and foul language. More importantly mahek is a contestant and she is a subject of discussion in the Big boss forums. But when u start making a mock of the posts of another IF member who happens to be sky's friend- this becomes a completely different ball game. So please don't think that people don't want to discuss anything we are more then willing to if u don't start off with allegation and negative conclusions already. 

u concluded i had a problem and needed to relax
so u madam u were defensive from the word go
also i wasnt even talking to u 
i was showing nitu what i found 

Also just like mahek working with salman in movies has been generalized by u as a RELATIONSHIP 
ms sonias tweet to salman can also suggest ALOT of things 
Also pb her self pointed to sonia as skys gf

its very fishy that sonia pms me and asks me the questions she did , so yes i dotn trust her one bit
its also fishy she is on the forum 3 weeks before finals n a few days before maheks re entry to ask for votes
its very fishy she is agreeing that sky has been n ass , yet she is asking ppl to wait n see how he changes his image in the next 3 weeks ???
secondly they way u guys are attacking ppl who have dared to ask who is sonia 
SUGGESTS ALOT OF THINGS !!
mahek fans reacted when ppl said balbir was a pimp 
but the name of sonia sends shivers down sky fans spines ..
hmmm
I WONDER WHY ? 
[/QUOTE]

I got no shivers running down my spine Smile so ask what ever u wanna ask! quite frankly i don't know what exactly is bothering u?

Edited by sha1 - 18 December 2011 at 11:48pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index