Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

sky will win (Page 16)

guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sonya85 Senior Member
sonya85
sonya85

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_wh0

Originally posted by sonya85

Lol, what is all of this. So what if sonia is or isn't his girlfriend? so what if she knows sallu? so what if she wants sky to win? These are all speculations, and should by no means be a reason for sky fans to divert there support and no longer vote for him LOL. Nice try...
I can say the same for mahek; tell me why was she falsely evicted only to return a few weeks before the winner is announced. Do you know why??? So that mahek can win (and in between she got a nice break). So congratulations mahek fans, no need to even vote, it's all rigged in her favour. She's the winner! Wink LOL

Speculations?

All facts buddy. Sonia Singh also claims to know whose going inside and whose not. Since when are friends of a contestant kept in the loop?

Speculation is Salman supporting Mahek. Lets see some proof of that.

@bold: where is the proof of that?

Go read your Sky fan page. More than once, she has answered questions on Mahek's re-entry.

Her last post being that mahek will not come back. Now if mahek comes back what will you say?

Edited by sonya85 - 19 December 2011 at 10:09am
guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Sonia also said Salman went in the house for her and to help Sky!

the tweets are there but sky fans are ignoring it on purpose! LOL
sonya85 Senior Member
sonya85
sonya85

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Lol, what is all of this. So what if sonia is or isn't his girlfriend? so what if she knows sallu? so what if she wants sky to win? These are all speculations, and should by no means be a reason for sky fans to divert there support and no longer vote for him LOL. Nice try...
I can say the same for mahek; tell me why was she falsely evicted only to return a few weeks before the winner is announced. Do you know why??? So that mahek can win (and in between she got a nice break). So congratulations mahek fans, no need to even vote, it's all rigged in her favour. She's the winner! Wink LOL

Speculations?

All facts buddy. Sonia Singh also claims to know whose going inside and whose not. Since when are friends of a contestant kept in the loop?

Go read your Sky fan page. More than once, she has answered questions on Mahek's re-entry.

Her last post being mahek will not come back. Now if mahek comes back what will you say?

Doesn't matter what I say. What will the small little tight knit miniscule "Sky Fanbase" say?

Does she lose all credibility with you guys? Because she should.

Meh...Perhaps she will. Then she should also lose credibility for you too. Which should cause this entire thread to lose credibility, while the thread on mahek being the staged winner shall gain more credibility. Get my drift...Wink
guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

sonya85 Senior Member
sonya85
sonya85

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Speculations?

Her last post being mahek will not come back. Now if mahek comes back what will you say?

Doesn't matter what I say. What will the small little tight knit miniscule "Sky Fanbase" say?

Does she lose all credibility with you guys? Because she should.

Meh...Perhaps she will. Then she should also lose credibility for you too. Which should cause this entire thread to lose credibility, while the thread on mahek being the staged winner shall gain more credibility. Get my drift...Wink

Keep believing what you want to. Just remember "The facts" beg to differ.

Right...'the facts' seems to be a subjective term. I guess whatever unfolds we'll determine what this actually means lol.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index