Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lol, what is all of this. So what if sonia is or isn't his girlfriend? so what if she knows sallu? so what if she wants sky to win? These are all speculations, and should by no means be a reason for sky fans to divert there support and no longer vote for him 😆. Nice try...
I can say the same for mahek; tell me why was she falsely evicted only to return a few weeks before the winner is announced. Do you know why??? So that mahek can win (and in between she got a nice break). So congratulations mahek fans, no need to even vote, it's all rigged in her favour. She's the winner! 😉 😆
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: boondein

What is this Sonia exactly trying to say? I didn't get her (I am not being sarcastic) Someone please tell me!

Sonia pretty much said Salman went in because i wanted him to! im sure to limit the rumours of Sky being the rigged winner which were going around! 

Sky gets safe by BB all the time and people like Soina and Bedi are working outside the house to make him win! 

READ MY SUMMARY OF TWEETS AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE 5 TO SEE THE PROOF!! 
Originally posted by: sonya85

Lol, what is all of this. So what if sonia is or isn't his girlfriend? so what if she knows sallu? so what if she wants sky to win? These are all speculations, and should by no means be a reason for sky fans to divert there support and no longer vote for him 😆. Nice try...

I can say the same for mahek; tell me why was she falsely evicted only to return a few weeks before the winner is announced. Do you know why??? So that mahek can win (and in between she got a nice break). So congratulations mahek fans, no need to even vote, it's all rigged in her favour. She's the winner! 😉 😆

Speculations?

All facts buddy. Sonia Singh also claims to know whose going inside and whose not. Since when are friends of a contestant kept in the loop?

Speculation is Salman supporting Mahek. Lets see some proof of that.
sonya85 thumbnail
Sonia has no control over sallu. Sallu favors mahek and mahek ONLY
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sonia has no control over sallu. Sallu favors mahek and mahek ONLY

Sonia tweeted other wise!! i believe her tweet... 
sonya85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: guess_wh0

Speculations?

All facts buddy. Sonia Singh also claims to know whose going inside and whose not. Since when are friends of a contestant kept in the loop?

Speculation is Salman supporting Mahek. Lets see some proof of that.

@bold: where is the proof of that?
Edited by sonya85 - 12 years ago
love Sky , i wish he wins this season..

@bold: where is the proof of that?

Go read your Sky fan page. More than once, she has answered questions on Mahek's re-entry.

sonya85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: guess_wh0

Go read your Sky fan page. More than once, she has answered questions on Mahek's re-entry.

Her last post being that mahek will not come back. Now if mahek comes back what will you say?
Edited by sonya85 - 12 years ago

Her last post being mahek will not come back. Now if mahek comes back what will you say?

Doesn't matter what I say. What will the small little tight knit miniscule "Sky Fanbase" say?

Does she lose all credibility with you guys? Because she should.