Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

sky will win (Page 11)

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 55099

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by MahekFTW

Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by MahekFTW

@ sha1 
kyun 
cat got ur toungue 
the truth is out my friend !
sonia must be a great frnd of salmans  nai ?


arre baba what do u want to knw? if sonia has connections to salman? 


i want to know what kind of connection this is ?
why is ms sonia so influential
n if she is so powerful why couldnt she teach her bf manners ?
if sky has SO MANY FANS then why does ms sonia have to pull all these strings 
hmmm...
samajdar ke liye eishara hi kafi hai 


This is where ur going wrong mate- first ur making the assumption that he is the BF and second ur more then welcome to Read Sky AT where sonia has explained and cleared things about her and why sky has even gone in the show in the first place. Take some time to research and read in to things before jumping to conclusions.
lol sha ji...jaise salman ..is mehek's BF bhi ek assumption hai...lekin sab usko sachh sabit karne mein lage hue hain...kissi ne koi concrete saboot nahi diya...its all he said, she said...ab sky ke saath wahi ho raha hai...karma is a bit*h shaji...woh kissi ko nahi chorrti hai...

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Joined: 05 October 2011
Posts: 4078

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

Originally posted by MahekFTW

Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

Originally posted by guess_wh0

Confirmed - The Twitter handle is legit - Pooja Bedi's tweet
Confirmed - The handler admits closness to Salman.
Confirmed - The handler SMS's Salman.
Confirmed - The handler is being kept in the loop about Mahek's entry.(WHY? She has no connection to the Show)

Mahek's allegations were just PR machinery at work. No PROOF. Just allegations.

Somebody needs to email this to TOI or any National Newspapers.



exactly!! this is so disgusting!! 

everyone should email this to newspapers! people must know! Bedi/Sonia/Sky have been going after Mahek just because shes a strong contender even though it was Team Sky doing all the manipulation! 

nitu pm me and ill send u the screen shots
lets email it to all the news papers !!!


yup! email and start spreading the word! Team Sky is evil... so going down! 

LOL seems like u;all have a lot of work ahead of u- so all the best Wink
reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Joined: 02 September 2010
Posts: 5586

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
don't care..but juhi shouldn't win...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

boredsoul IF-Dazzler
boredsoul
boredsoul

Joined: 22 February 2010
Posts: 3118

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
@Mehakftw - relax honey , one thing is confirmed here , without his & his gf connections & some strong back up there is noway sky could win or even be in this show for so long
He is already a big freaking loser whose gf needs to pull strings for him , have u met anyone more pathetic , lets all have some sympathy for him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soap_fanGauahargeous_Nblue-ice.

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Joined: 05 October 2011
Posts: 4078

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by MahekFTW

Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by MahekFTW

@ sha1 
kyun 
cat got ur toungue 
the truth is out my friend !
sonia must be a great frnd of salmans  nai ?


arre baba what do u want to knw? if sonia has connections to salman? 


i want to know what kind of connection this is ?
why is ms sonia so influential
n if she is so powerful why couldnt she teach her bf manners ?
if sky has SO MANY FANS then why does ms sonia have to pull all these strings 
hmmm...
samajdar ke liye eishara hi kafi hai 


This is where ur going wrong mate- first ur making the assumption that he is the BF and second ur more then welcome to Read Sky AT where sonia has explained and cleared things about her and why sky has even gone in the show in the first place. Take some time to research and read in to things before jumping to conclusions.
lol sha ji...jaise salman ..is mehek's BF bhi ek assumption hai...lekin sab usko sachh sabit karne mein lage hue hain...kissi ne koi concrete saboot nahi diya...its all he said, she said...ab sky ke saath wahi ho raha hai...karma is a bit*h shaji...woh kissi ko nahi chorrti hai...

Neele baraf ji I never said salman was mahek's BF just wanted to clear tht out Wink
Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Joined: 02 August 2010
Posts: 26923

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reena544

don't care..but juhi shouldn't win...

Sky and Juhi shouldnt win! but looking at the shit Sky's girlfriends Sonia and PB are doing he should lose and be exposed! 

sha1... the truth is the truth plus we got proof so dont worry about us! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BWSweetuboredsoul

MahekFTW Goldie
MahekFTW
MahekFTW

Joined: 21 November 2011
Posts: 1067

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boredsoul

@Mehakftw - relax honey , one thing is confirmed here , without his & his gf connections & some strong back up there is noway sky could win or even be in this show for so long
He is already a big freaking loser whose gf needs to pull strings for him , have u met anyone more pathetic , lets all have some sympathy for him

lol dude the girl had the nerve to pm me n ask for help !!
i cant even ...
im all chill ji 
i will give them the dignity they never showed mahek !
dont u worry *smirks*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boredsoulGauahargeous_Nblue-ice.

boredsoul IF-Dazzler
boredsoul
boredsoul

Joined: 22 February 2010
Posts: 3118

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

Originally posted by reena544

don't care..but juhi shouldn't win...


Sky and Juhi shouldnt win! but looking at the shit Sky's girlfriends Sonia and PB are doing he should lose and be exposed!

sha1... the truth is the truth plus we got proof so dont worry about us!Smile


Now either amar or sid can win , we give a damn but this bully group should lose that too very badly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauahargeous_N

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index