Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Everyone has their own views but, for me Disha has been always DK. They're an excellent couple! Their pair would recieve 100|% in looks, chemistry and everything. Satya is just irratating because, he is trying to impress Disha by going on her path (Truth)
Kajal741 thumbnail
he does....it just takes him time...our jaanu is a bit slow but without disha dk would be buh bye and without dk disha would be married to some fatso...lol 😆 😆
sum1supr thumbnail
I think the Guhas are afraid that if Dk doesn't treat Disha badly then the audience won't find the couple as sexy and intriguing anymore. In some ways thats true... they have a volatile relationship and its fun to watch. But does DK always have to be suspicious of Disha or Disha of Dk. Its starting to get old.

Satya is an interesting twist. He represents an essentially good man and would probably treat Disha better than Dk ever could.....

Guhas can get alot of good stories from the Satya angle. Maybe Dk does something Disha finds unforgivable and sheleaves him. Then Dk and Satya can fight for her. I know its a total the Vedant/DK/Disha story... but i like love triangles so 😛
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kajal741

he does....it just takes him time...our jaanu is a bit slow but without disha dk would be buh bye and without dk disha would be married to some fatso...lol 😆 😆

😆........

memsaab thumbnail
I also have started having a feeling that Satya makes a better pair with Disha than DK...
hello98 thumbnail
Satya Disha 😡
Only 2 D's...they are made for each other.❤️Edited by hello98 - 18 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni28

hi hinal!
i love DK-Disha together they have awesome chemistry but Disha-Satya would look cute together as well 😉

hey soni,well said 👏.satya and disha rock 👏 👏

Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sum1supr

I think the Guhas are afraid that if Dk doesn't treat Disha badly then the audience won't find the couple as sexy and intriguing anymore. In some ways thats true... they have a volatile relationship and its fun to watch. But does DK always have to be suspicious of Disha or Disha of Dk. Its starting to get old.

Satya is an interesting twist. He represents an essentially good man and would probably treat Disha better than Dk ever could.....

Guhas can get alot of good stories from the Satya angle. Maybe Dk does something Disha finds unforgivable and sheleaves him. Then Dk and Satya can fight for her. I know its a total the Vedant/DK/Disha story... but i like love triangles so 😛

hey sum1supr,U do sound super yar.U have got some creative mind and some vareity.If guhas bring up satya love angle,story mein twist and masala aayega.Unfortunately,some pple like the same ghisa pita dk-disha love story to go on and on.Yes,we all love the 2 d's but variety is the spice of life isn't it?😳

Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: memsaab

I also have started having a feeling that Satya makes a better pair with Disha than DK...

well said 👏

Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: memsaab

👏 👏.well said mem.