India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Pushy turned out to be a coward

suku Goldie
suku
suku

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

O MY GOD Pushy turned out to be a coward. AT THE time when Pia needed him the most he told her they should part ways for now. Shocking!!! NOw again Bani would have to take care of PIA. bUT THE BIGGEST QUESTION IS WHERE WILL PIA LIVE. Pushy has thrown her out, she herself has no money and she cannot go back to walia house and wherever she goes MR Walia would create trouble. and Bani would suffer with PIA.

Again like always Bani would be the one who would have to help Pia not Puskhar i m wondering if PIA would finally realize where her loyalty should lie.

redrose Senior Member
redrose
redrose

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
agreed! i totaly hate puskhar know, he is coward.
thank god he didn't end up with Bani
Bani_ Pia IF-Rockerz
Bani_ Pia
Bani_ Pia

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Pushkar it is not right i have not watch show only for one day and i also then Pushkar is right
doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suku

O MY GOD Pushy turned out to be a coward. AT THE time when Pia needed him the most he told her they should part ways for now. Shocking!!! NOw again Bani would have to take care of PIA. bUT THE BIGGEST QUESTION IS WHERE WILL PIA LIVE. Pushy has thrown her out, she herself has no money and she cannot go back to walia house and wherever she goes MR Walia would create trouble. and Bani would suffer with PIA.

Again like always Bani would be the one who would have to help Pia not Puskhar i m wondering if PIA would finally realize where her loyalty should lie.

I COMPETELY AGREE WITH U!!Approve Smile

i cudnt beleive wen pushky left pia !!  he cud easlily hav tld his family dat since he ha been a partner in her wrong doing, he cant leave her.

but pushky??Angry

hehehe..... everyone says ranveer a creep, but he at least always takes side of his mom, whom he loves.Wink

desigal101 Groupbie
desigal101
desigal101

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:01am | IP Logged
I thought that Pushky agreed with Bani that he and Pia can't marry without his family's concent?[:s. Or was it Pushky's idea to wait for the family's approval? By the way, Idon't see any point, he should have asked the family BEFORE he ran away with PiaAngry. But, we all know the family will accept Pia as prutty soon[:). Poor Pia, all she wanted was comfortable life, but ended up poor LOL Ouch .
Chahat17 Goldie
Chahat17
Chahat17

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:08am | IP Logged

I AGREE W/DOYEL AND CHWEETY COMPLETELY!!!....IF PUSHKAR DITCHES PIA THEN I WILL JOIN CHWEETY IN BEATING THE HECK OUTA HIM...PUSHKAR WILL FACE OUR WRATH Angry

PUSHKAR'S NEW NICK IS.....P A J A M A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {Pajama}

Edited by algebramulti - 01 April 2006 at 3:29am
Ruvneeta Goldie
Ruvneeta
Ruvneeta

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
i agree
i cant believe he ruined bani's life and betrayed her

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top