but in case of abhi u hav me as ur competitor too ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
Reema_J thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Acha?!?! It's okay, a little competition never hurts! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Just stay away from Akki! ๐Ÿ˜†
Reema_J thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ฒ...NOOOO!!!

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†...JK! You can "like" him...THAT's IT! Hahaha!
Bratati_0712 thumbnail
achcha di i like him ๐Ÿ˜›
not luv him ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜›
Bratati_0712 thumbnail
ok di
so u need 2 sing now
humko deewana deewana karrrrrrrrr gaye ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
Sanjana4U thumbnail
Hey guys...i'm back....wow i have been gone for a month and so much happened....thanks for giving me the title of "most creative member of the month".....i like the title so much that i put is as my siggy......thanks HG, Reema, Thameem, Himani, Kuljit, Anju and everyone else.... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sanjana4U

Hey guys...i'm back....wow i have been gone for a month and so much happened....thanks for giving me the title of "most creative member of the month".....i like the title so much that i put is as my siggy......thanks HG, Reema, Thameem, Himani, Kuljit, Anju and everyone else.... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hey sanju welcome back๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am the person who missed you most during this month...

anyway you returned with a smile in your face...I welcome you back to refer all our topics one by one....๐Ÿ˜‰

Sanjana4U thumbnail
Originally posted by: thameem

hey sanju welcome back๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am the person who missed you most during this month...

anyway you returned with a smile in your face...I welcome you back to refer all our topics one by one....๐Ÿ˜‰

awwwwwww so sweet i missed you too and everyone else๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ....yeah i think it will take a month to finish all these topics and plus more that were added...
heart girl thumbnail

Awwww...Welcome bak Sanjana!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Reema_J thumbnail

Hey Sanjana!  Congrats to you!  You are VERY welcome! I've missed your presence here so much!  Glad you're back! ๐Ÿ˜‰