Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Can you see god in your husband? (Page 4)

Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neil Diamond

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

Well said Sara.abraham !!

For me my husband also means the World . But he is simply my partner - We have a 50- 50 sort of a relationship . I neither take his word as the last word . Nor does he do so with me . We argue it out , and whoever makes more sense wins and then we go with that decision on a matter .

God like you said is perfect . We may not agree with his decisions . Even the worst ones like death , but there is always some divine logic behind it .We are given but no choice but to accept destiny . But when we have a matter with a husband then its not destiny . Its matter of your agreement with your husband.

ND -saying a woman is incomplete without a man is a riot !!Maybe in your experience that may be the case. While i've never seen or heard stuff like this except in Hindi soaps.
Spouse= partner , while God will never be your partner , but rather your "Master"(in Hindi we call him Malik) in many ways . And your husband will NEVER be your master(Unless you are stuck in the stone/ dark ages) !!

where do we have a "Crash course on humour n sarcasm" !!!Wink

would love to meet your husband for a "Man 2 Man" talkTongue

You know ND you may find humour in "in- appropraite moments/posts" . But see, nobody seems to be laughing at your sense of humour . Probably you need to attend that crash course.Wink
As for my husband , he is a man enough and doesn't need any" man 2 man talk "

Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I am reminded of this quote i read somewhere. "Its true God made Man first , but well every artist prepares a rough copy before preparing the master piece "!! Wink

ND- you said Gods biggest mistake was giving a feminist "brains" . I think the bigger mistake was forgetting to give any brains to a "male- chauvnist"!!

Edited by Aparna_BD - 06 April 2006 at 1:59pm
sana.abraham Goldie
sana.abraham
sana.abraham

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sana.abraham

A husband is more than a God for his woman because, its a univeral fact that we remember God only in distress and in need, while a woman always needs HIM or his pocket day in ,day out! Wink
A woMAN is incomplete without a MAN, as I had said earlier.

Neil, i dont know what kind of woman you meet or are around..but i've yet to see a "woman" incomplete without a man.  incomplete would be she can't get anything right or has trouble breathing for that matter without a male shadow following her around. bored, maybe..not fitting in with social norms such as being in relationships..marrying...experiencing love..these materialism things maybe....but incomplete - no..nor do we live in the stone age where a man dominates his household financially anymore (i'll get back to this later).....so clearly you need to wake up and smell the coffee... in parts of the country where a man is bringing in more money doesn't make him more superior..nor does that make the woman incomplete without him in all honesty to the matter..thats a extremly cheap way of thinking...probability is that he is working a labour class job which a woman wont and cant do..for ethical reasons..in contrary tho, woman in rural india/africa/china toil just as hard in other fields for "financial" support..to keep a family running..and if that be stopped and women sit at home with hands crossed....i'd like to see whos "incomplete" without whom...your points are generalizations..of either movie characters or 2% of the hoggish females out there who use their husbands for money ..b) examples from the 1840's...or c) examples of the % of women who have no resource or information on education/independance...that too because men dont allow it in those colonies...i wonder why?....but when you look at the big picture...there is no such thing as a female or male dominant world anymore...both are equally leaving their mark..infact women have made a bigger mark in the past century. (note: im not trying to be a feminist, whos agaisnt men..but a REAL man (as said by god aswell) is one who see's equality in his woman and never denotes a female as someone who is incomplete without a male figure. thats only the weak,naive and uneducated women..the ones who are pressurized to become that way from birth..they arent given a chance to think as men usualy have made it a point to shape them in a desired way..no free minded woman of today thinks in such a narrow way that a man is their only source of completion.)

Now back on topic.LOL

God is a form of spiritual power whom be cannot compare anyone to. not a husband or a wife..humans make mistakes, god does not. if i was to worship a human as god and that person screws up...what happens then?..do i say "my god has screwed up, he killed someone and cheated me of money"...i would never degrade the image of god by comparing god to a person...it takes a person to walk on the wrong path a second...whereas god does whats right..EVERYTIME..whether we like his decision or not..there is always a meaning behind it...there might be good in someone that you find worship worthy..but god creates miracles..and a nature trait such as being "sweet, caring, honest" etc something you might be attracted to in a spouse..is nowhere near the miracles god can do...so NO..never can a god and husband be compared..both are symbols of respect..but in a different way all together.

pheww!!LOL...wid wannabe feminists arnd, am sure wannabe husbands would dread even considering themselves as God!Wink

The only mistake God did was to give a feminist brainDeadLOL

correction.. the only mistake was to create a such thing as insecurity...a feminist brain is still better..you stand up for something..god even agrees to standing up for...whereas being insecure only means that your being a so called man on the outside..to overshadow your own faults...as a insecured and scared kid on the inside........all and all..grow up..and "wannabe" smart allec comments about bashing females..sure isn't your forte....because half of the things you say..have no factual or meaningful backing...very typical..

sana.abraham Goldie
sana.abraham
sana.abraham

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

Well said Sara.abraham !!

For me my husband also means the World . But he is simply my partner - We have a 50- 50 sort of a relationship . I neither take his word as the last word . Nor does he do so with me . We argue it out , and whoever makes more sense wins and then we go with that decision on a matter .

God like you said is perfect . We may not agree with his decisions . Even the worst ones like death , but there is always some divine logic behind it .We are given but no choice but to accept destiny . But when we have a matter with a husband then its not destiny . Its matter of your agreement with your husband.

ND -saying a woman is incomplete without a man is a riot !!Maybe in your experience that may be the case. While i've never seen or heard stuff like this except in Hindi soaps.
Spouse= partner , while God will never be your partner , but rather your "Master"(in Hindi we call him Malik) in many ways . And your husband will NEVER be your master(Unless you are stuck in the stone/ dark ages) !!

Aparna_BD, i think a 50-50 marriage..is a RIGHT marriage..because when you marry..you vowe to spend your lives with each other..not ahead of your spouse...you vowe to get thru ups and downs together..if either spouse thinks he/she is more dominant..then what good are wedding vowes?...so congo to you and your husband Clap..all the best di Tongue

Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Feminists n humour dont go together!Wink...but still I need the Crash course for the sake of feminists!Tongue

he is a man enough and doesn't need any" man 2 man talk "...had to come from a feminist!!Dead

Can you elaborate on both statements ND ?????

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Guys chill....i know other difference why Husband is not God.

See God i believe wears mungat, and holds murli....my husband does not wear mungat LOL and well he does play murli but not the fancy decorated one LOL Embarrassed so he is not my God... Confused oh and with God i only have one way communication he never answer me back Cry and my husband is always ready to answer me back LOL

Edited by sowmyaa - 06 April 2006 at 2:20pm
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sowmyaa

Guys chill....i know other difference why Husband is not God. See God i believe wears mungat, and holds murli....my husband does not wear mungat LOL and well he does play murli but not the fancy decorated one LOL Embarrassed so he is not my God... Confused oh and with God i only have one way communication he never answer me back Cry and my husband is always ready to answer me back LOL

LOLLOL......common now, God has his own ways of giving things to you,which you may not see now but in retrospect, you surely would thank HIM.

And husbands do communicate, as you said. So, can we say......WinkLOL

so we can not say husband is God. ARe yaar tum to mere mother-in-law se bhi zyada force kar rahe ho husband ko God bolne ke liye... Angry LOL

sorry, that was bad joke my MIL is not that rigid. Embarrassed
sana.abraham Goldie
sana.abraham
sana.abraham

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

A husband is more than a God for his woman because, its a univeral fact that we remember God only in distress and in need, while a woman always needs HIM or his pocket day in ,day out! Wink
A woMAN is incomplete without a MAN, as I had said earlier.

Neil, i dont know what kind of woman you meet or are around..but i've yet to see a "woman" incomplete without a man.  incomplete would be she can't get anything right or has trouble breathing for that matter without a male shadow following her around. bored, maybe..not fitting in with social norms such as being in relationships..marrying...experiencing love..these materialism things maybe....but incomplete - no..nor do we live in the stone age where a man dominates his household financially anymore (i'll get back to this later).....so clearly you need to wake up and smell the coffee... in parts of the country where a man is bringing in more money doesn't make him more superior..nor does that make the woman incomplete without him in all honesty to the matter..thats a extremly cheap way of thinking...probability is that he is working a labour class job which a woman wont and cant do..for ethical reasons..in contrary tho, woman in rural india/africa/china toil just as hard in other fields for "financial" support..to keep a family running..and if that be stopped and women sit at home with hands crossed....i'd like to see whos "incomplete" without whom...your points are generalizations..of either movie characters or 2% of the hoggish females out there who use their husbands for money ..b) examples from the 1840's...or c) examples of the % of women who have no resource or information on education/independance...that too because men dont allow it in those colonies...i wonder why?....but when you look at the big picture...there is no such thing as a female or male dominant world anymore...both are equally leaving their mark..infact women have made a bigger mark in the past century. (note: im not trying to be a feminist, whos agaisnt men..but a REAL man (as said by god aswell) is one who see's equality in his woman and never denotes a female as someone who is incomplete without a male figure. thats only the weak,naive and uneducated women..the ones who are pressurized to become that way from birth..they arent given a chance to think as men usualy have made it a point to shape them in a desired way..no free minded woman of today thinks in such a narrow way that a man is their only source of completion.)

Now back on topic.LOL

God is a form of spiritual power whom be cannot compare anyone to. not a husband or a wife..humans make mistakes, god does not. if i was to worship a human as god and that person screws up...what happens then?..do i say "my god has screwed up, he killed someone and cheated me of money"...i would never degrade the image of god by comparing god to a person...it takes a person to walk on the wrong path a second...whereas god does whats right..EVERYTIME..whether we like his decision or not..there is always a meaning behind it...there might be good in someone that you find worship worthy..but god creates miracles..and a nature trait such as being "sweet, caring, honest" etc something you might be attracted to in a spouse..is nowhere near the miracles god can do...so NO..never can a god and husband be compared..both are symbols of respect..but in a different way all together.

pheww!!LOL...wid wannabe feminists arnd, am sure wannabe husbands would dread even considering themselves as God!Wink

The only mistake God did was to give a feminist brainDeadLOL

correction.. the only mistake was to create a such thing as insecurity...a feminist brain is still better..you stand up for something..god even agrees to standing up for...whereas being insecure only means that your being a so called man on the outside..to overshadow your own faults...as a insecured and scared kid on the inside........all and all..grow up..and "wannabe" smart allec comments about bashing females..sure isn't your forte....because half of the things you say..have no factual or meaningful backing...very typical..

LOL...insecurity and inferiority complex go hand in hand...which gave rise to feminism!Dead...bashing ferminists surely is not my forte but am inexplicabely drawn into it,unwillingly....time for you to grow up,kid!Tongue

Neil im more certain than ever that you have no clue as to what your talking about..your just here to get a thrill of some sort by typing any random thought that comes into your head...for starters feminism didn't start from insecurity..or inferiority complex..but male shovonism did however..and then it got shred into pieces..as soon as the world realized what that was all about...but you must have escaped the wrath...and Neil..your approach to women is unique and i must say rather alarming.-------------edited partially for personal attacks.....mind you..the female revoloution did start back in those days..and we now know your take on that...shocking you would think of your mother like that....Dead...your unethical statements..get worse by every post...sad....its sad boys like you still exist..(note: boy)..like i said earlier..no real man..who is comfortable with himself..would ever degrade a woman...and if your pushed into bashing females..then surely your upbringing wasn't right...as you must have seen female bashing all around you....and with that in mind..i'll take it that you need to first be introduced to what some women in rural villages need to be introduced to..for better living sense..education/self respect/equality and the 20th century.....before its too late...get a reality check...your ex gf or wife or whichever lady that came into your life..really must have tainted you..for this bitter behaviour...but its ok Neil...wounds healWink..no need to vent online by generalizing..

case closed

please

do not reply to me...for your own sake of dignity..id really not like to push this any further.....and fight for something..that needs no fight for..because feminism doesn't exist anymore Neil...women have a HIGH rank in the world now...womanhood speaks for itself..from a childs birth...to what a wife to a real man stands for.......so your whole "feminism" bashing...since feminists..are history....doesn't make sense to me..and only proves your living in the wrong century...take careSmile

Moderator's Note:
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE PERSONAL ATTACKS

Edited by Aparna_BD - 06 April 2006 at 3:38pm

Go to top