Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rindam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Does anyone see or feel god in their wife?

I thought of the famous dialogue from Kabhie Kabhie to Rakhee's question

"Aap Insaan ke roop mein Devta ho yah Devta ke roop mein Insaan"

Shashi Kapoor answered

"Is duniya mein Insaan ban jaaye, wahi badi baat hai"

Edited by Rindam - 18 years ago
sowmyaa thumbnail
wah wah Rindam wah wah!!! πŸ‘ I love bollywood dialogues!! πŸ˜†
sukh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neil Diamond

as beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, appreciation lies there too...

these are the lines from film "Khaandan" sung by Lata Mangershkar.

tumhi mere mandir, tumhi meri pooja, tumhi devataa ho
koi meri aankho se dekhe to samjhe, ki tum mere kyaa ho

but dear neil that was juust a movie. & those dialogs were the demand for theat scene.

πŸ˜‰

sukh thumbnail

pheww!!πŸ˜†...wid wannabe feminists arnd, am sure wannabe husbands would dread even considering themselves as God!πŸ˜‰

The only mistake God did was to give a feminist brainπŸ€’πŸ˜†

& one more thing about  here is if the God did mistake Feminist a brain.Then i guess the Second mistake he does is give (another) brain to mens.....

now what say...

Aparna_BD thumbnail

where do we have a "Crash course on humour n sarcasm" !!!πŸ˜‰

would love to meet your husband for a "Man 2 Man" talkπŸ˜›

You know ND you may find humour in "in- appropraite moments/posts" . But see, nobody seems to be laughing at your sense of humour . Probably you need to attend that crash course.πŸ˜‰
As for my husband , he is a man enough and doesn't need any" man 2 man talk "
Aparna_BD thumbnail
I am reminded of this quote i read somewhere. "Its true God made Man first , but well every artist prepares a rough copy before preparing the master piece "!! πŸ˜‰

ND- you said Gods biggest mistake was giving a feminist "brains" . I think the bigger mistake was forgetting to give any brains to a "male- chauvnist"!!
Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
sana.abraham thumbnail

pheww!!πŸ˜†...wid wannabe feminists arnd, am sure wannabe husbands would dread even considering themselves as God!πŸ˜‰

The only mistake God did was to give a feminist brainπŸ€’πŸ˜†

correction.. the only mistake was to create a such thing as insecurity...a feminist brain is still better..you stand up for something..god even agrees to standing up for...whereas being insecure only means that your being a so called man on the outside..to overshadow your own faults...as a insecured and scared kid on the inside........all and all..grow up..and "wannabe" smart allec comments about bashing females..sure isn't your forte....because half of the things you say..have no factual or meaningful backing...very typical..

sana.abraham thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

Well said Sara.abraham !!

For me my husband also means the World . But he is simply my partner - We have a 50- 50 sort of a relationship . I neither take his word as the last word . Nor does he do so with me . We argue it out , and whoever makes more sense wins and then we go with that decision on a matter .

God like you said is perfect . We may not agree with his decisions . Even the worst ones like death , but there is always some divine logic behind it .We are given but no choice but to accept destiny . But when we have a matter with a husband then its not destiny . Its matter of your agreement with your husband.

ND -saying a woman is incomplete without a man is a riot !!Maybe in your experience that may be the case. While i've never seen or heard stuff like this except in Hindi soaps.
Spouse= partner , while God will never be your partner , but rather your "Master"(in Hindi we call him Malik) in many ways . And your husband will NEVER be your master(Unless you are stuck in the stone/ dark ages) !!

Aparna_BD, i think a 50-50 marriage..is a RIGHT marriage..because when you marry..you vowe to spend your lives with each other..not ahead of your spouse...you vowe to get thru ups and downs together..if either spouse thinks he/she is more dominant..then what good are wedding vowes?...so congo to you and your husband πŸ‘..all the best di πŸ˜›

Aparna_BD thumbnail

Feminists n humour dont go together!πŸ˜‰...but still I need the Crash course for the sake of feminists!πŸ˜›

he is a man enough and doesn't need any" man 2 man talk "...had to come from a feminist!!🀒

Can you elaborate on both statements ND ?????

sowmyaa thumbnail
Guys chill....i know other difference why Husband is not God.

See God i believe wears mungat, and holds murli....my husband does not wear mungat πŸ˜† and well he does play murli but not the fancy decorated one πŸ˜† 😳 so he is not my God... πŸ˜• oh and with God i only have one way communication he never answer me back 😭 and my husband is always ready to answer me back πŸ˜† Edited by sowmyaa - 18 years ago