Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Neelu.RoX

IF-Rockerz

Neelu.RoX

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

I just saw this on Kandy Floss, so i want to know what you guys think.

There is a saying "Pati mera Parmeshwar hai". = My Husband is my God!

In my opinion that is the most abusurd thing i have ever heard. A man can never be your god. Come on gals! Its the 21 centrey why cant the men see god in women? I belive its not right to give anyone the the title of god because everyone is human, god is god. No one else.

As i said, i was watching Kandy Floss and the actress Amrita stated that her pati is her god and she listens to everything he says, even if she didnot agree with it.

O come on!! Thats sooo ridiculous! What is wrong with her is she living in the 19 centrey or something. She really needs to re-adjust her priorities. If men can have opinions why cant woman.

I belive its just wonrg to see anyone as god. Weather it be a Man or a Woman. God is God! Not a human!

Can you see god in your husband?

Edited by Neelu.RoX - 31 March 2006 at 7:22pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can you see god in your husband?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eZ

eZ

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
it's just a figure of speech. All she is saying is that her husband is the most important person in her life. I think it's alright for someone to think of a person as god. I personally think of god as a person who will always support me and love me for who i am (mom) Smile

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Oh dear Husband and GOD !! LOL LOL LOL

I doubt you will find such crazy characters in real life like they portrayed in Candy Floss. LOL

Sharila

IF-Dazzler

Sharila

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Well I sure dont. For me god is god and husband is husband, can never be compared even as figure of speech

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:48am | IP Logged
well..i dnt think so in the world of today anybpdy sees that except some weak women who find themselves inferior to their husband Tongue

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 7:24am | IP Logged
No, Husband is not a God. God to me is much more than that. Husband is the person you love and respect and care the most. But this respect and love and care is "earned" by each husband. No one get anything until they "earn" it. Just be getting married doing seven "feras" putting sindhur, mangalsutra that person does not become God. He has to earn all the resepct. He has to work for that position. No one gets title just like that without any work. To be husband has a title of Pati, Husband and it's perfect that way. I dont' want to call him my best friend, my God, my universe...he is just my husband and no one else can take that title.

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I cant really say anything on this topic.

Except that we should respect our life partner and their decision but worship them.

getafix

getafix

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
for one day at least women literally worship them ! am talking about karva chauth. and god help the pati if he is late returning home LOL
the rest is sham. i guess most of them go with theri pati's openion and vice versa to keep peace

Post Reply New Post

Go to top