Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Imperfection at it's best! (Page 9)

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by puja265

wonderfully written.. i didnt noe a few words but wats a dictionary for... .BTW r u a p[ublished writer... if not u should be

aww..thanks Puja! Am sorry, for adding some words that were not common, you can PM me whatever word you didn't understand, and I'll you what they meant ok! Tongue no sweetie, am not a published writer, I just write for fun, as writing is my part time hobby!

Keep smiling...

Love

Soni

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hello64

I agree with what you said soni Big smile That was really long but good Clap

thanks sweetie! i know, need to slapp soniAngry makes everyone's eyes sore!

pooja kapoor 6 Senior Member
pooja kapoor 6
pooja kapoor 6

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
it was long but so true LOL LOL Embarrassed
soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

awesome soni.. Smile

thanks!

well, right now our brains mostly stops wen kyph comes.. main reason we never understand the logic in it.. even if we do a lil bit we keep on finding mistakes this n that.. but what kripa did was not nice at all in public.. yes angad did the same.. sad but its true tht wen it comes to reputation the girls image drowns easily..
Smile Smile

Actually at a closer look, kyph has logic in the sense, that it is entwined in real life incidents, though illogically combined in a stack, with a lack of true understanding and realsm. We find mistakes, because both Angad and Kripa, and the other characters make them...Sometimes, I think the kyph script writers include such vivid twisted turns in the serials, that force us to think, is this logical? Because in real life, such incidents happen, but we don't think then, but to look at another picture, that is indeed very similar, we begin to think! Yes, it was wrong for Kripa to drink in public and behave that way, though, she wouldn't have done this, if Angad included her on in his secret/or the hidden mystery of his father and Avantika. But, now since, he shares it with Mishty, which is ok, but Kripa has a right to know, she wouldn't have felt so jealous and insecure.

i wud say kripa is in high stress .. its early pregnancy she wud have different sorts of stuff coming to her mind, nervousness which made her do all these.. just when she comes to normal she will realise soon she didnt do the right thing.. just the way angad realised he didnt treat kripa nicely earlier.
Smile

Actually, in pregnancy, women are most vulnerble and sensitive, exactly, all sorts of things would come to her mind, hence if the truth were told to her, she would feel calmer, and understand Angad, and judging the current script, she is bound to find out from someone else, isn't that more distress? Yes, she will regret her actions, just like Angad did, but after so many wrongs and mistakes, they need to learn from their past experiences, or their lives will remain in choppy waters, and never sail in harmony!

sharing his pain to mishty is acceptable.. he took mishty as a friend always.. wen he was hurt by love from kripa also he took time and shared them with mishty.. so he is sharing it in pure clean way.. but in kripa's mind somewhere she cant beleve tht mishty cud forget angad.. just the way kripa never forgot angad as she luvs him so much.. she knows mishty can nver forget him.. so its her isnecurity.. love, hate, pain, suffering.. what ever comes neither kripa or angad wanna loose anyone.. Smile Smile

Okay, so Mishty is his friend, he can share things with her, but Shabbir is his best friend, he didn't even tell him? Kripa is his wife, he himself had said, "Ab hum ek doosre se kuch nahi chupayenge" - but here he goes on a tangent, overlooking or underlooking his own words, and promise? On one hand,he blames his wife for hiding the truth from him, and yet he does the same? That is pure double standard! Kripa thought the same as him, when hiding the truth from Angad, that it would make them upset and unhappy, yet that he could question and point fingers at, yet as they say "it is easy to point fingers at others, and forget that three fingers point back at us." Any woman, would feel insecure or jealous, if their husband tells things to their ex fiances and not to them! And at such a stage of pregnancy, she is most sensitive, and posessive! Another double standard is, when Neeraj talks with Kripa, Angad feels jealous, but finds it wrong when Kripa is jealous with him and Mishty? Angad and Kripa may not want to loose each other, because they love each other, but their relationship is miles away from the foundation of trust!

just when kripa dont give him time.. angad gets on anger treats her badly... its his insecurity .. so kripa also sees the same when he gets close to mishty either its a freind or for just hi hello bye.. Smile Smile

I agree with this! They both are insecure, if Neeraj and Kripa are together, Angad is jealous, and if Mishty and Angad are together, Kripa is jealous! I wonder where this will all lead to, if they don't build trust soon!

Love

Soni

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pooja kapoor 6

it was long but so true LOL LOL Embarrassed

thanks sweetie! I knoww longgAngry

keep smiling...Tongue

Love