Imperfection at it's best! (Page 7)

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutest_angel

guys, u know wht i think right now?!

well i dont know abt u all...but right now i m 14 n i dont have much sense or know much abt married life! so i may agree with Angad now...but in future if i find myself in Kripa's shoes...i m sure i'll think that Angad i should be the 1 to know his thoughts n all first! ok, if he dont want to tell her the whole truth...at least he should tell her a bit abt it so atleast it wont create a big misunderstandings in her mind!

- Dharti!

aww Dharti! Am sure when you're older, you will realize, that being a woman, you will be able to understand Kripa! Because, everyone wants honesty, so we should begin with honesty! Don't repeat the same mistakes again, cause if you're going to do that, no way will any relationship work, neither a marital one, nor a friendship one! Yes, misunderstandings are round the corner, the other time it was Kripa's fault, but this time it is Angad's fault!

sweet_51_girl Senior Member
sweet_51_girl
sweet_51_girl

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clapu have done a very good post-martaim (sorry for spelling) ........in real life if this kinda story would have happend to anyone he would have gone mad...... even i Confused ..... so much breakups for the same reason misunderstandins abt realationship.... n still not learnt frm it....?is just so immature ..... Dead !!! even i realise the characters r changin their shades so drastically.....that it is unbelievable.....kripa ones gives lecture on commitmen n all.... n then lies to angad.... Confused what is it? angad shouts at kripa for liein him n now himself is liein to her....... Confused ??
   after that all angad kripa marraige happend they hurt each other so much.... then angad abusin kripa... she leavin the house.....i was wonderin how they r gonna forgive each other after so much happend!!!! but it was matter of just one scene for being them together.....such things r not at all realistic
   i think in real life no one would do such mistakes over n over again n get separated frm love...here where realise that this is just a drama..... "a balaji drama"where nothin is impossible....... so i stop thinkin abt it after thinkin so much LOL .... n just let it be like it is..... as it is not gonna change as for our convenience n realisticism.......
hope its not boring........ Wink
soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Evee

Originally posted by cutest_angel

guys, u know wht i think right now?!

well i dont know abt u all...but right now i m 14 n i dont have much sense or know much abt married life! so i may agree with Angad now...but in future if i find myself in Kripa's shoes...i m sure i'll think that Angad i should be the 1 to know his thoughts n all first! ok, if he dont want to tell her the whole truth...at least he should tell her a bit abt it so atleast it wont create a big misunderstandings in her mind!

- Dharti!

Exaclty!! the key lies in putting yourself in kripa and angad's shoes! I already said if i was in kripas place I would been really hurt with angad sharing stuff with someone else. If i was angad... what is the harm in telling kripa the truth? esp when she is asking him again and again that whats wrong! when she is the one who angad loves... at least claims that he does!

you are right, marriage is confusing!! but we need to understand it.. as we all have to go thru it!! ( fortunately or unfortunatlyLOL)

Yes, only if you change your perspective for one second to think as them, the key to understanding them lies, and question their decisions and actions! Truth prevail, truth comes out sooner or later, what is best, knowing from someone else? or from your husband himself? of course your husband, cause he is closest to you, and loves you right?

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghunoo

Originally posted by soni595

aww...dharti!I also think the same way, fairy tales and Balaji Telefilms, no match! Yes, there are many mental disorders out there, though, I am mostly interested in anxietal disorders and catatonic schizoprenia! Yea, this Manek - something needs to be done about him! Nah, don't think he will change, his current attitude, redeems no indication of change!

Hehe...fascinated by the topics of paranoia and mental physchosis..di???

yes I am, especially because I want to treat such patients! There one of the most severe - schizophrenia, yet anxietal disorders are most common!Tongue

Scarlet_Glow IF-Rockerz
Scarlet_Glow
Scarlet_Glow

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Evee

Exaclty!! the key lies in putting yourself in kripa and angad's shoes! I already said if i was in kripas place I would have been really hurt with angad sharing stuff with someone else. If i was angad... what is the harm in telling kripa the truth? esp when she is asking him again and again about his problems! when she is the one who angad loves... why cant he share his emotions with her? 

you are right, marriage is confusing!! but we need to understand it.. as we all have to go thru it!! ( fortunately or unfortunatlyLOL)

[/QUOTE]

well i think that Angad thinks like if he tells the truth to Kripa..it might give her a stress..but again Kripa is a strong girl! but more than that, i think Angad is giving her more stress by not telling her the truth!

well yeah..its better to understand the marriage as fast as possible orelse it will be tough later on!

- Dharti!

Scarlet_Glow IF-Rockerz
Scarlet_Glow
Scarlet_Glow

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

aww Dharti! Am sure when you're older, you will realize, that being a woman, you will be able to understand Kripa! Because, everyone wants honesty, so we should begin with honesty! Don't repeat the same mistakes again, cause if you're going to do that, no way will any relationship work, neither a marital one, nor a friendship one! Yes, misunderstandings are round the corner, the other time it was Kripa's fault, but this time it is Angad's fault!

yep! sometimes i wonder how can they create misunderstandings this fast! Confused i mean it doesnt even take time for them to doubt their loved once! Confused

- Dharti!

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet_51_girl

Clap Clap Clapu have done a very good post-martaim (sorry for spelling) ........in real life if this kinda story would have happend to anyone he would have gone mad...... even i Confused ..... so much breakups for the same reason misunderstandins abt realationship.... n still not learnt frm it....?is just so immature ..... Dead !!! even i realise the characters r changin their shades so drastically.....that it is unbelievable.....kripa ones gives lecture on commitmen n all.... n then lies to angad.... Confused what is it? angad shouts at kripa for liein him n now himself is liein to her....... Confused ??
   after that all angad kripa marraige happend they hurt each other so much.... then angad abusin kripa... she leavin the house.....i was wonderin how they r gonna forgive each other after so much happend!!!! but it was matter of just one scene for being them together.....such things r not at all realistic
   i think in real life no one would do such mistakes over n over again n get separated frm love...here where realise that this is just a drama..... "a balaji drama"where nothin is impossible....... so i stop thinkin abt it after thinkin so much LOL .... n just let it be like it is..... as it is not gonna change as for our convenience n realisticism.......
hope its not boring........ Wink

thank you!! you're not boring, if you are, I am too!EmbarrassedTongue

I completely agree, in real life, it is very unreastic to happen! I agree nothing is impossible in Balaji telfilms serials, anything and everything happens, all crimes of hatred, love, revenge, sacrifice, sorrow, compromise, hurt, murder all happen at once, where in this would all divide in real life, and people don't have such lives where trouble is brewing in soup and they are inside it their whole lives, esp when they themselves fail to understand things! Some things are common, but not soo many times!

Keep smiling...

Love

Soni

Scarlet_Glow IF-Rockerz
Scarlet_Glow
Scarlet_Glow

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

Yes, only if you change your perspective for one second to think as them, the key to understanding them lies, and question their decisions and actions! Truth prevail, truth comes out sooner or later, what is best, knowing from someone else? or from your husband himself? of course your husband, cause he is closest to you, and loves you right?

...the latest thing going on in kyph right now! ok..the fact is every truth unreleaves sooner or later, so i think its better to reveal the truth now then save it for later on as it is most likely to create a huge wall!

...another thing, i think its better to know the truth from ur love then to know it from some1 else as it is most likely to break the person's heart!

- Dharti!

Go to top